Which one would you rather have?

Which one would you rather have?

Medkit one 2bh

Perfidious Albion or Mountain Jews? Hmm.

The latter, of course.

Aruba and Curaçao are qt sisters

swiss because it's rarer

Switzerland is this even a question?

Swiss because free market.

Why not both.

Is Aruba chan a girl? That's pretty neat if so

I also have permanent residence visa in America. It's stamped on the Canadian passport.

Also this, Swissland is literally the best country on Earth, excluding America.

i have swiss already
not the passport but citizenship

>excluding America.
can confirm this is a load of shite. never listen to leafposting scum.

Muhe mi ta. Duda cu abo ta un do berdad.

Switzerland now
UK when they leave the EU (assuming I can keep my german passport)

>when
lol as if
switzerland already isnt in the EU
also swiss people hate krauts.

>the freer the market the freer the people

Ah leuk. Ami no sa kon mi por dunabu proof ku mi ta un muhe
Pa mi bisabu den berdad, mi no ta bai keda na korsou masha hopi tempu mas. Mi ta bayendo bek mi pais di Libanon den 2 seman
Sorry if my papiamento is shit, I never learned how to write it

Why not get the passport?

The reason I said excluding is its easier for me to immigrate to America and enjoy it more than Swissland for a variety of reasons.

I will always love America more because I intend to live the rest of my life there instead of this shithole. 76 will commence, I will own plenty of guns.

No worries. Di Lebanon anto? Masha interesante. Ami ta gewoon yiu di tera. Nada exotico di ta hende di afo.

Pero bo pais ta veilig si? Pa bishita anto.

>switzerland already isnt in the EU
Again, if I can keep my german passport, I don't need another EU passport
>also swiss people hate krauts.
They hate us as much as canadians hate you. I can live with that.

Switzerland, no question.

I would only trade a Swiss one for an American one.

But this won't be necessary when I find and marry a qt american grill to get my citizenship and then divorce her like a true American

no point thanks to schengen. costs a bunch of money
good post
>They hate us as much as canadians hate you.
i can assure you this isnt true.

Mountain jew is the only right answer

>American one
lol enjoy paying taxes to the US while being treated like a mexican immigrant

I'm ""white"" white, most people where I live are.

>lol enjoy paying taxes to the US
With pleasure

>i can assure you this isnt true.
I know a few swiss people. They don't really hate us.
Your name probably isn't.

Medkit

How the fuck can my name not be white?

>I know a few swiss people. They don't really hate us.
ye are definitely more disliked in switzerland than americans by canadians.

>tfw have a german last name
Bot sure if i should fell good or bad because i don't look german at all

Of course, you'd get mugged and glassed coming here.

People treat José Silva and John Miller the same?
Do you have personal experience to back that up? Don't get fooled by Sup Forums memes.
You can try to get german citizenship if you have german ancestry. It's complicated but maybe worth a try

My first name is Max and my last name is a germanic placename of a tiny rural village in the north (not going to tell you which one since you'll find me), I think I'll be fine, you know we aren't actually all named Alberto Barbosa

Anyway, the dream of marrying and divorcing a murrican qt is alive

>t. Alberto Barbosa

Yeah, in that case you will be fine. I just don't like it when people act like the US is a wonderful melting pot of cultures without any prejudices/racism (even though I love America and enjoyed my time over there)

theres a good bit of contempt for germany in general and german immigrants. your """""""""""dialect"""""""""""" sounds disgusting and ye refuse to speak schwiizerdüütsch. also germany did want to invade us during ww2 (the reason our whole country is booby trapped) and hitler hated switzerland as a concept (ur basically germans lmao)

I've actually posted my photo on /deutsch/ before my fellow simian colonial subject.

I get what you're saying. I'm not going to pretend that it is, but if you're a working-age white male it's probably the greatest country on Earth for you.

Without a thought....Swiss.

Swiss, as long as I get to keep my current passport so I can go back when we leave.

since irish citizenship gives me a lot of rights a british citizen has i effectively have both already actually lol.
what about with a thought?

>when

>>your """""""""""dialect"""""""""""" sounds disgusting and ye refuse to speak schwiizerdüütsch.
We can't. Swiss learn Hochdeutsch in school, we don't learn any dialects. How can you expect us to speak a language we don't speak while you speak ours? Obviously different story for immigrants
>>We hate you because ww2
Lol

its the german immigrants speaking hochdeutsch that pisses us off. although we dislike hochdeutsch in general (used to be very prestigious but its declined a lot, although obviously no one outside the internet writes in dialect)
>>>We hate you because ww2
>Lol
its not like thats unique to any cunt
france, russia, pooland, england, USA, all dislike germany for this reasob

Amarican :^))))

;^)))))))

Fuck off name fag

wanna fuck name fag

Keep believing that m8, you don't know how things are over herea, lot and I mean a lot of people are voting out, I've not met one remain voter .

Except switzerland has no reason to complain about germany regarding ww2

I would rather have this one

If my mother is british and im 22 years old can I apply for a UK passport? Or should I just grind hard for a Canadian one

He's American you can't expect him to know they were neutral.

hitler threatened to attack switzerland constantly. as i said theyre the reason half the country is booby trapped
lol
depends where you live i suppose