I fixed Asia

I fixed Asia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zale'n-gam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks.

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

>I fucked up Asia

>A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?
>Acer saccharum
>not native to Canada
I can take banter and memes, but don't fucking spread such slanderous lies about our trees.

>all those wars sprouted because of the fuckton of small countries with differing cultures
This map is what I'd call, oh i dunno, i shit map

>mexico
>success breeds jealousy

Why Tuva and Interior Mongolia aren't with Mongolia ?

Why the Papuan republic isn't with Papua New-Guinea ?

Why there isn't Panafricanism?

Why there isn't a Buddhist republic ? (Tibet, Nepal , Bhutan)

>uniting bhutan with nepal

Also why the jewish state in India, all the jew in loos made aliyah

>lumping states together
No No No that's always the mistake that people make, but if reality were so simple then Belarus wouldn't exist, or even Ukraine for that matter; not to mention Andorra, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Montenegro, Macedonia, Cyprus, Syria, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, UAE, South Sudan, Taiwan, Singapore, the Guyanas, etc.

It looks kawaii famalam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zale'n-gam

>mfw this isn't even bants its just true

sad

Is HelloTalk full of bots?

Just received an amazing voice message after only joining the site 30 mins ago.

please remove fake fat China, besides both Korea. or I want to move somewhere but here.

fix not found.
china and india still existing.

>Canada
>successful

The overstimulation I'm getting from this image makes me feel like I'm gonna have a stroke

I fixed the world

>I played a game of eu4

hard to see. too ugly to see.

>Korea isn't united and Kim exists
>Vietnam still commie
>Saudi and israel still exists

but everything else looks good

>Arab countries still existing
Into the trash it goes.

>the Kuki language, is the name chosen by Kuki nationalists
KUKI :DDDD
(weiner or willy in hungarian)

>independent Hokkaido
nigga what are we gonna eat?

>The Kuki tribes that would be part of this state include the following: Anal, Bom,
ok im completely lost

>that map
>not showing Madagascar

Into the trash it goes

Why don't we fix your little shithole with a nuclear bomb, you cuckold piece of shite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_people WHY

If you made West Sumatra its own country using the Minangkabau flag that would be greatly appreciated.

Ainu republic

noice

>Guyanas
They don't speak the same language
>South Sudan
They aren't Muslims and Arabs
>Montenegro
>Macedonia
They are differents from Serbs
>Belgium
They're independents because they are Catholics
>Azerbaijan
Why ? They have their own language.

>Burmese empire that small

>Manchuria is a thing

>Korea isn't united

>Middle East is a clusterfuck

>They don't speak the same language
Well guess what, So do Tuva, Inner, and Outer Mongolia; West Papua and Papua New-Guinea; Tibet, Nepal, and Bhutan.
Oh and Nepal is Overwhelmingly Hindu so added it to some Buddhist Republic is retarded.
Also what sort of justification is "oh they're different', well fucking tell me how then genius. (also who said I was lumping Macedonia with Serbia.)
And what of the others I said, where's you're justification for them?

>Middle East is a clusterfuck
Why are you pointing this out? When has the Middle East not been a clusterfuck?

R-right now?

Just because your Oil Sheikhdom is making the money, doesn't mean the Middle East isn't still in it's eternal fuckery.

But it's not the entire middle east, just Iraq Syria and Yemen. i went to Egypt, Jordan, Sudan, and there are no problems.

It's like saying the entire country is a clusterfuck only because two or three cities are having problems

>Egypt
>No problems
Senpai...

>kurdistan
delet this