Steve Jobs invented the iPod, and changed the world forever

Steve Jobs invented the iPod, and changed the world forever.

Jews invented 9/11 and changed the world forever

Bush invented 9/11, Jews invented the Holocaust

It wasn't an invention. It was just an upgrade of an old thing.

An upgrade Steve Jobs invented.

>wanting a CD player small enough to shove up your ass

>not listening to shit music

You mean contracted PortalPlayer to invent.

>not wanting a CD player with dual purpose as vibrator

Wrong. Steve Jobs approved and sold the product who was made and invented by his engineers.

Steve Jobs approved and sold a ripoff of a product made by Diamond Multimedia.

If you go back to internet forums at the time of ipod they were saying the same shit about apple as people say now.

>dude its overpriced
>you actually payed x just for the memewheel(they don't say meme of course but pretty much same thought) while my no name mp3 player does the same

Meanwhile Apple continues to be massively successful

No, actually he didn't, a French electronics developer did, Jony Ive found out about it, asked the developer to come to the US and visit Apple, had a meeting with Ive and Jobs, Jobs was sold, stole the idea for mere pennies compared to what Apple made from the technology, and so it continues to this day even after he became worm bait and fish food years ago.

>"Some things are true whether you believe them or not."

>magicfaggotpendant.jpg

>Meanwhile Apple continues to be massively successful

so? are you some kind of loser who feels relevant because a company that you bought a product from is successful?

Ah yes. Why would I care about tech companies being successful on a tech board?

Indeed, how tragic such people are. It's almost as if they feel pride towards their brand loyalty because said company continuously pushes out quality products, with stellar warranties, and has a store for servicing the product in most reasonably large towns.

Exceedingly tragic. Excuse me while I load up my Rio MP3 player. You, and I are kindred souls! Good day, friend.

Kerl Marx wrote the Communist Manifeso, and changed the world forever.

>all this deflection

too close to home?

He copied Sanyo. Japanese investors are a bunch of idiots without balls and this is his luck.

>too close to home?

My good man. I used a Macbook Pro through my college years. It was a decent notebook, when it worked, and I was basically without it for a week every other month when the logic board died. I had to have taken that sucker in at least 6 times. It was a headache, especially when I had no laptop to do college work on. It limited my mobility, and was a huge pain in the butt for me.

But guess what? They honored their warranty every time. And when I finally had enough, and demanded a permanent solution to my issues, you know what they did? They sent me their new unibody Macbook Pro.

They sent the new one to me first, so I wouldn't be without a laptop again. And I gotta say, that experience with stellar service, that has propelled Apple to the pinnacle of tech company excellence, is worth defending from plebs like you with tooth & nail.

Get wrecked. XDDDDD