There are people browsing this board right now who don't own an iPhone

>there are people browsing this board right now who don't own an iPhone

Yes, that's true.

>there are people on this board so poor they can't afford a secretary and think that being attracted to shiny things that other proles like makes them a better person
wew

>time since last full charge
I, too, can charge for an hour and then unplug.

>only just now plugging in at 5%

Stay mad cuckdroid

>being this gay

Ten hour battery life isn't impressive. My battery is at 49% and I've been up since 5am (it's 8pm now).

iPhone cucks think that is good? lmao

ps. I have a mac

If anything this makes iphone look like shit

reverse troll thread?

>Using an iPhone to browser in Sup Forums
>can't play .webm

1) I use a PC and I prefer to be able to interface with my phone using it without using any of the apple software (itunes, etc).
> im really NOT an "apps" person, if it dont run in a normal browser it kinda pisses me off

2) iphones were always the more expensive smartphone, and I never had money for one. I eventually bought a samsung centra at walmart for $30 just to have a "smartphone". Found out real quick it cant even load FB messenger without crashing and having to be factory reset.
> use it as an mp3 player and camera, picture viewer

3) implying I have the money for a phone plan, I dont have anyone to call really, I just use a tracfone and buy a 20$ card every 3 months.

4) set your phone on airplane mode and turn off the wifi
> now it will run for days and days as long as you dont access it much

that was the other (this) I would have mentioned

obvious bait thread.
That 10 hours is not screen on time. On iOS that only shows you how much time the cpu has been kept awake (ie if it's doing anythign in the background)

Essentially, that information is completly useless.

>implying anyone here can read chingchong

I do. A 5s. Camera is nice, flashlight is nice. I dont like Safari, I hate having to use iTunes and I need a fucking sd card slot for my music. No, i dont want to use some meme app like iheartradio or Spotify.

nigga wtf u doing with ads on your safari, baka

ignore this

I don't carry a cell phone at all except for my work required one when I'm on site. Use cash since that isn't illegal yet. At least the botnet can't follow me in my free time away from home :/

you are a nigger

Sorry for not being a retard.

Meanwhile, on my redmi 4 pro that costs a tiny fraction of applel's phones, with 60% brightness, wifi and gps always on...

>shows time since full charge
>doesnt show any charging time inbetween
>can literally just game the system by discharging half way, charging for an hour, discharging to half way, charging for an hour, over and over
>iphones can't charge 50% in an hour
>android actually has a graph that shows the whole charge/discharge cycle since the last full charge so you can't game the system

But you can show SoT on iOS.

Chink garbage, is your phone less than 3 months old?

Say, what's that thing at the bottom of your screen? We don't get those on Android devices with ad blockers installed.

but i can read chingchong user

Hello.

>7 hours after last charge
>25 last
>I got that phone 2,5 years ago

i have iphone 6s and i just use it as alarm clock and apple music player. In the past i wanted to buy blackberry priv but i bought this shitty itool instead. Now i feel like a brainlet

t-that would be me