>have to make a few changes but...
>every thing works, fast performance
>all my applications work

>use Emacs and Vim on Linux
>see Visual Studio gets a lot of hate on Sup Forums
>try it because curious
>every thing works, +1000% developer productivity
>fewer bugs in my programs, bugs fixed sooner

I am thinking Sup Forums is full of autists whom should not be trusted.

Other urls found in this thread:

infoq.com/news/2016/06/visual-cpp-telemetry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your premises are made up but your conclusions are correct

Visual Studio is the best IDE where it's applicable, and most people who hate it just hate anything made by Microsoft, no matter how good.
Windows 10 is decent, but comes with its own share of problems (the main one being telemetry).

Well you can trust me when I say that it's "who should," not "whom should."

Otherwise you're basically correct. The opinions here make no consideration for the feelings and experiences of other people. It long ago became a cave for people to come with their soapboxes and loudly announce their irrelevant biases.

Microsoft makes some neat utilities and then does shit like this.
Makes people keep their distance with free software.
infoq.com/news/2016/06/visual-cpp-telemetry

I have come to the same conclusion my friend. I prefer to use Microsoft or Microsoft endorsed products for all of my computing needs. They have always been there for me, and they will always be there for you.

Try Windows 10 for free today

Fake as fuck.

You just described the internet
>4chins muh secrit club

There are plenty of places left on the internet which don't admit loud announcements on repeat.

10 Rupees have been deposited in your account. Thank you Rajesh!
By the time you finish compiling something on VS I already have my project uploaded to all my gits because I don't use bloated and slow shit like you :^)

>I am thinking Sup Forums is full of autists whom should not be trusted.
Check out Slowpoke Gonzalez over here.

This is what Microsoft considers to be a clean Windows 10 installation.
I don't like it.

"Project" is a big word for your FizzBuzz.

>I am thinking Sup Forums is full of autists whom should not be trusted.
I wouldn't call it autistic. I just think that they're haven't really matured as programmers, or as computer hobbyists.

I can empathize with them, since I was actually in a very similar place when I was in high school more than a decade ago, when Linux was still in the process of taking over datacenters. Life experience eventually coaxes the ones who don't have personality disorders to grow out of it.

Of course, feel free to mock them mercilessly in the meantime.

Just like your hello world "project" written in python.

wow very compelling argument thank you

You can right-click delete all of those live tiles and get rid of the unnecessary Cortana and Expose knockoff sections in under 5 minutes.

>applications
spotted the millenial winbabby

You forgot to mention that this is only the beginning. If I wanted to spend hours digging through the windows equivalent of conf files and group policies I'd just use Linux.

I've been using it since soon after it was first made available as an upgrade. I did what I described, turned off start menu suggestions and like 2-3 other things in the control panel that I forgot about by now, and I've been using it ever since without issue.

>every thing works, fast performance

Applications, or apps, has been a word to describe computer programs since before you were born, you idiotic pissbaby.

You do know that even without doing anything at all, it still works without issue, right? Unless Microsoft randomly breaks it on upgrade.

>You can just uninstall all of the bestbuy geeksquad bloatware

>use Emacs and Vim in Linux
This how we know you're lying

>he thinks that software gets removed instead of just running in the background
such is life for microcucks

Meh, use what works for you. I still think that visual studio projects are inflexible pieces of shit, but you know, it's just my opinion. VS got a lot better with nuget though, before that using common third party libraries was a clusterfuck.