Tell me about São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília

Tell me about São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília.

I'm a university student and every year my summer vacation fucking sucks.
This summer I'll go to there alone, just for kicks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YOcOBL8KTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rio is a meme city
Sao Paulo is better city if you want to see a cosmopolitan city
Brasilia is boring

Alô. If do you want come here for any vacation, go to Rio. São Paulo capital is a sheet, in the interior of the state we have many cool touristic points, but Rio is an touristic city, so...
Oh, don't go to Brasília. It's our capital, but you can face some of our whorst thieves, the politicians.

there is a literal olympics when you go

>noise and festivities because muh olympics
>favelas will be cordoned off, security everywhere
>brazilian monkeys come out of the forest and start robbing the world
>zika virus turns average brazilian into a morlock
>all hell breaks loose, you and a group of other tourists must escape post-apocalyptic rio
>a year later it becomes a theme park for survivalists, brazilian economy recovers and post-apocalyptic shit hole unironically is an improvement for brazil

Brazilian who loves to travel here

Rio is beautiful and there's a lot to do. i recommend it.

SP is ugly and all my foreign friends who been there regret it. None of them posted any photos of their trips to SP.

Brasilia is a weird choice for me. Very far away, and not a touristic city, it's mostly just for politicians.

Some places near Rio and SP are very nice to visit, but they are not big cities. The North and Northwest have amazing nature, but lots of poverty. The South has very pretty people and some big cities, but not that much to see in terms of nature (exception is Florianopolis).

youtube.com/watch?v=8YOcOBL8KTs

Uh, are you sure about Rio?

Go to Canadá OP, much better. Kek

Don't go to Rio, it's a shithole full of niggers who will mug you. Come to Florianópolis.

>A picture for ants
>9GAG

That doesn't help your cause.

Rio is more dangerous but it has more to offer in the sense that it's a big city with a huge nightlife. Floripa has amazing nature but it has that small city feel.

Can you go to Amazônia otherwise Florianópolis, there's many kawai desu animais in that place.

Racist

Dont come here you will get gangbanged by niggers they take you up to the trees and rape you

Do you need a job? Do you want to stay 1h in traffic to get from one place to another? Do you want to go to a place so crowded you feel as if you were in Asia? If no, stay away from São Paulo city.

São Paulo state has some nice places though.

Say this for them.

Racist

Is that you? You shouldnt have a gun

Bring a Nikon D800, here in Brazil we know how to spot a good photographer and they always use Nikon.

Also if you have an Iphone 6S, even better. Walk with it in your hands at all times. You will attract chicks and make friends very quickly.

D E V I L I S H

Yo how heavy is BOPE presence this summer.

I expect running gun battles this olympics. Can't wait for when judo is basically just competitors fighting off a crowd trying to pickpocket them.

Avoid the north,northeast and southeast; everything else is fine.

#
No, isn't me, I'm White e.e ~racist~

And BOPE > SWAT, bro, but if they try to enter the favela, they will recive pipoco.

How do I make friends with Brazilians
I heard it's a turbo normie country and I don't wanna get bullied.