Apocalypse proof tech: I want to be able to have a lot of information at my disposal

whether it's PDFs or Ebooks or html files in the case of some electrical-grid-destroying event. Of course, i'd need some type of generator or green power source. The device itself could be an ereader, although I'm wondering if there is some obscure better option. I found this interesting link: the-knowledge.org/en-gb/apocalypse-proof-kindle/

Other urls found in this thread:

dumps.wikimedia.org/backup-index.html
gutenberg.org/robot/harvest
libgen.io/repository_torrent/
libgen.io/scimag/repository_torrent_notforall/
theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/4/10/15242238/sony-dpt-rp1-giant-digital-paper-tablet-notebook
notebookcheck.it/uploads/tx_nbc2/dell6420XFR.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get carving, asshole.

lol

You're better off making hard copies with really good tables of content and indexes.

You series? I want to have like a terrabyte of info at my disposal. The apocalypse could last a long time bro

That doesn't seem EMP proof though.

The longer it lasts, the harder it is to keep electronics running. Fuel depletes. Components break.

Laminate paper. Fuck yes it's going to be a lot of paper and plastic, which means a lot of time and money.

dumps.wikimedia.org/backup-index.html
gutenberg.org/robot/harvest
libgen.io/repository_torrent/
libgen.io/scimag/repository_torrent_notforall/

that's easy, I'll just have like 10 devices to last my lifetime (screw everyone else)

I'm not gonna be investigating freaking hidden Enclave bases magn

thx, but what about the main topic at hand?

I think I may just have to wait for ePaper to become more advanced. It seems like a low-power solution with a much larger screen and thus more viable with PDFs

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/4/10/15242238/sony-dpt-rp1-giant-digital-paper-tablet-notebook

Anyone know what's taking so long?

>screw everyone else
Does "everyone else" include the guy with the shotgun?

>the guy with the shotgun?
knowledge>>power, but knowledge with a shotgun>>a mere shotgun

make a list of all the books then after the apocalypse just go to your nearest library and take all the copies of the books you need/want. pretty sure you could do that as it would be easier than wasting money for something that may not be economically efficient at the moment; that is if you have money oozing out your ass rn

the only way is to team up and pool resources. then you assign roles and everyone contributes. first you'll need a really big underground cave.

You don't get it man, libraries don't have nearly even like 10% of the knawledge that the internet has. I'm talkin textbooks, manuals, PDFs, torrents, exclusive internet pages, scholarly material, magazines

Only if you have a strong community outside the city, the city areas will be pandemonium and chaos

yea what are those

You've never done research on any subject, have you?

Use pic related.

Thanks user.

Just get a DELL Latitude XFR and you'll be alright:
notebookcheck.it/uploads/tx_nbc2/dell6420XFR.jpg
It also works as a bullet shield so you can protect yourself from the guy with a shotgun's bullets and then smash it on his head. He'll probably die with the first blow.

Bump

duly noted