XP is Back Baby

Or at least I want to install it again.

Vulkan is XP compatible. Anyone know how to get DX11 working on XP?

Literally the only thing stopping me from going back to the comfiest OS ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oNXzMBA9VU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Literally the only thing stopping me from going back to the comfiest OS ever.
Or, you know, all the gaping security holes in an outdated OS from 16 years ago.

SP2 is practically a new OS in the MS practice.

>Anyone know how to get DX11 working on XP?
You can't.

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. I highly suggest you shut the fuck up.

t. user who is stuck on XP because he doesn't have licenses and got hit with ransomware through a 0-day from a drive-by download

>stuck
>because he doesn't have licenses

Just use ReactOS.

mind sharing where you got drive-by'd so other XP users can avoid that site?

>wanting to get raped in the ass by the copyright mafia
Must be nice to live in burgerland, eh?

It was a malvertising incident on a local newspaper's website. I doubt many of you live in Azerbaijan.

This doesn't happen in burgerland.
At the very worst, Comcast will give you a whiny letter and not do much else.
If you have a DSL provider they usually don't give a single shit and don't even bother sending you a letter.

>Meanwhile, in Finland:
Thadza benis!

>Doesn't know about XP shells for Linux

Where the hell do you live?

sup azeri bro. im originally from tebriz.

Nah, I don't live in a shithole, fortunately

I always thought Baku looked amazing compared to other medieval cities of the region.

>t. user who is stuck on XP because he doesn't have licenses and got hit with ransomware through a 0-day from a drive-by
In short: a retarded cuck.

baku is great but the whole country is ran by a single family like best korea. and western azerbaijan is occupied/at war with armenia

at this point, just start over man
get a macbook or something and put any files which aren't infected onto a google drive

>and got hit with ransomware through a 0-day from a drive-by download
You're the idiot, user.

>Vulkan is XP compatible.
GIVE SOURCE NOW

>t. user who is stuck on XP because he doesn't have licenses and got hit with ransomware through a 0-day from a drive-by download
>ten thousand laughing pirates.webm
you're not only an idiot, you're a moron

Win7 is comfier

Nice colors. Too bad this isn't the desktop thread.

The reality is that Vulkan was announced as potentially XP compatible but no one has bothered to release Vulkan-ready XP video drivers.

ill just leave this here
youtu.be/oNXzMBA9VU4

does there exists a version that isn't the muffled, compressed-to-shit 64k WMA version that came on the XP cd?

sir, this is pure unaltered comfy music, it doesnt come any other fucking way than original. now gtfo.

it sounded fine on my shitty little "computer speakers" back then XP was new, but on nothing else

arguably, i didn't get to hear it on much else, while i did use XP up to 2009, only earlier machines actually had sound cards XP supported ootb, so the setup music only ever played on the first machines i used it on

Oh my god this
People who want old windows need to support that project

why would you ever want to listen to anything else other than
>%windir%\system32\oobe\images\title.wma
?

>tfw have the same computer speakers since 2003

i switched to a "computer" 5.1 channel system, then not long after just went to headphones

just use posready 2009 and extend trial period forever

i'd be using headphones if my speakers had and aux output.

ill probably buy a good headphone this next month tho

redpill me on reactOS.

site says it has windows drivers. i develop vidya and play vidya, so i need an OS to do both and linux doesn't cut it because /nogames/.

> i develop vidya
> reactOS
For real? Kek.

It is pretty much wine the operating system.

Which means opengl games without drm should work fine. The hard part will be finding hardware that works though.

you can still download a win7 version legally from microsoft

reactOS is a pet project designed to mimic windows as much as possible through discoveries made by reverse engineering

This. Although, I never got a letter from my ISP for pirating shit. They are too lazy to monitor downloads.

the only reason to run xp is to play '00 era anime tiddy games in a vm
you're fucking retarded