How do I register a domain so that it won't leak any info about my identity?

How do I register a domain so that it won't leak any info about my identity?

I was using Namecheap's protection, purchased a domain, and got a marketing email regarding the domain to my private email.

I hadn't changed the nameservers or anything.

So how can I avoid this? I don't want anyone seeing my info.

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/pirate-bay-founder-launches-anonymous-domain-registration-service-170419/
njal.la/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there are services where you can pay someone to do it for you

I want to hide from the public not the government or the registrar and I need my real person to own the domain.

they scan domains anyway, regardless of protection
if it's an SSL, you actually can't disguise your name anymore due to having to validate

>Burner phone
>Prepaid credit card
>Fake name

How hard is that?

kys

H-hi

register it on fake info and don't support whois guard jews

Who is this semen demon you keep posting?

they set you proxy email
the guy contacted you actually wrote to different mail

Also interested

>Prepaid credit card

Doesn't exist in the USA.

After 9.11, you're required to enter your social security # for any prepaid card.

hehe, land of the free.

probably this
but namesilo is better

I work at a domain name registrar and we offer whois information protection, ensuring your personal info won't get leaked
However, any email sent to the dummy email account gets redirected to the one you enter when you register the domain
This does not mean the sender knows your real email

This

not shilling: aruba.it

most will say it's shit, but it's the cheapest shared i could find, with free https and cheap whois privacy

Yeah, OP should consult the headers of the mail that he received.
It's a matter of fact that you should eventually be reachable as a domain contact. Forwarding mails from the whois guard to your private address is just the cheapest solution.
There are a few name services like Njalla which completely stand in for you as a domain contact, just leaving you with control over your nameservers.
torrentfreak.com/pirate-bay-founder-launches-anonymous-domain-registration-service-170419/

Just use a fake name, retard. Or call your provider (if good, it's 24/7) and ask them to alter your WHOIS record.

njal.la/

>if it's an SSL, you actually can't disguise your name anymore due to having to validate
have you even used Let's Encrypt?

Fuck namecheap.

They gave my name and address to a random cunt who emailed them with a fake dmca.

and when I contacted them about it they denied it, but I know it was them because I only use that email address for namecheap.

any good registrars that don't give away your doxx to anyone that asks?

S E M E N
E
M
E
N

D E M O N
E
M
O
N