Do you love Japan?

Do you love Japan?

What are those bears doing lol

No, I do not love japan, I think japan fucking sucks

>>>
> Anonymous 05/30/16(Mon)01:19:55 No.60092992▶
> (OP)
>No, I do not love japan, I think japan fucking sucks
You're just mad because they were a more useful ally to Germany, all while being on the other fucking side of the planet.

No I am not mad, I think japan sucks because I dislike the anime cartoons very very much.

We thank Japan for our favorite anime.

Thanks!

then why are you hate Japan?

Because I dislike the anime.

Nope. Weebs ruined it for me. I thought it was pretty cool till I realized how terribly autistic anyone who takes an interest in Japan is.

High speed rail, micro hotels, panty vending machines, excellent seafood, all ruined by dudes who sleep with anime body pillows. More to the point, all ruined by anime. None of this would've happened without anime.

dislike then don't watch it.

why hate Japan?

>bears

are you ok?

those are tanuki

i think........better than drag junkies.

For an american my age, it is impossible to separate Japan and weeb culture.

Obviously I'd have no problem with Japan if everybody else treated it like what it is. It is outstanding and interesting in ways other Asian nations aren't, but it doesn't seem as special as so many make it out to be.

I'm just hating because it's overrated, basically.

can you stop these meaningless spam?

fuck off

>overrated
it might be you don't know Japan.

fuck no

FUCK YOU

to

FUCK YOU STOP BULLYING JAPAN U WANT TO FITE NIGEL, I'LL BRING A STING RAY AND BASH YE HEAD IN CUNT

I love Japan just not the people that live their.

Is there any other country young autistic americans get such a boner for? Sure, there are plenty of special snowflake normies who love harry potter and other British things, but some people take it to another level with their tiny nip boners.

What is the reason? Sure, it would've been cool if Japan could've enslaved all of eastern Asia and still been bros with USA. Too bad that didn't work out, but weebs aren't even into that, they're into post-war/modern Japan. It's nothing but an endless flow of niche forms of degeneracy.

>nigel

His names bruce you stupid cunt

I respect Japan.

>I'LL BRING A STING RAY AND
Uncalled for, Jesus mate.

Ah, ok, i understand, you're not don't like Japan.

you don't like weebs right?

proxy off Lee

u called me a bear?

I do.

Don't you ever do that again, no matter how much of an asshole someone is, nobody deserves a reply like this, not even your worst enemy.

It's the most arrogant, douchy reply you can give someone.