Best media player

best media player

go

VLC, using anything else proves you're a pajeet

VLC isnt even meant to be a media player

vlc

Botnet bloatware that breaks constantly and looks like shit.

go is a programming language, not a media player

wow what an epic joke :D
i bet you'd get a lot of upvotes on reddit :)

VLC.

mpc-hc + madvr is the patrician way
if you by any chance have anything else you should consider harming yourself

P A J E E T

enjoy your shitty botnets that take 10 minutes to load 480P

FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE I FOUND VLC SUCKS ASS LIKE YOU'RE MOM

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY OPINION THAT IS OKAY BECAUSE YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINION TOO

NO NEED TO BE SO RUDE

but mpc-hc has already been proven to be faster and lighter than vlc

underrated
> bread full of pleb

>go
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of ugly nigger shit with down syndrome.

This + xysubfilter.

mpv works perfectly on Windows, Linux and Android.

someone post the guide to get mpc-hc updated alá KCP settings

since KCP is not updated any more it makes me sad.

VLC is the best all rounder.

...unless youre a poorfag with shit specs that is.

vlc always looks washed out to me

Mplayer/MPV ist krieg

Nigga i wrote you a guide in one of the threads.

I know man, but my shit crashed and when i got back the thread was dead, couldent copy pasta it cause it didnt load.

Alright...

First uninstall everything related to the codec pack (also remove all of the settings when asked). To remove madVR run uninstall.bat in madVR folder as admin then remove the folder. Reboot.

1.)Install MPC-HC (64bit if youre on 64bit Windows)
2.)Get latest madVR and extract it somewhere in program files. Run install.bat to install it, then run restore_default_settings.bat. Do not remove the madVR folder afterward.
3.)Get xysubfilter beta (64 bit if youre on 64bit Windows). Installation process is similar to madVR.

After you installed everything. Open MPC-HC's settings and chose madVR under Options -> Playback Output -> DirectShow Video. Chose XySubFilter under Subtitle Renderer.

Go to Options -> Internal Filters, click on Video decoder, and select None in the Hardware Decoder to use.

Play some video and click on madVR -> Edit settings.

Go to Processing -> artifact removal and check reduce banding artifact and reduce ringing artifacts.

Go to Processing -> zoom control and set move subtitles: to ... into active video area.

Go to Rendering -> general settings and check use Direct3D 11 for presentation.

Go to Rendering -> smooth motion. Tick enable smooth motion frame rate conversion.

Go to Rendering -> trade quality for performance and uncheck everything.

Thats pretty much it. madVR at defaults it alright. If you have a decent video card then follow the next and last step.

Cont.

Scaling algorithms:
Chroma: NGU Anti Alias (medium).
Image downscaling: SSIM 2D strength 100% + tick scale in linear light and activate anti-ringing filter.
Image upscaling: Doubling: NGU Anti Alias. Algorithm quality: medium (luma doubling); Jinc AR (upscaling algo); use image downscaling settings (downscaling algo). Leave everything else as Let madVR decide.

Go to Rendering -> dithering. Chose Error Diffusion 2.

TADAM. Play some videos and monitor your OSD (ctrl+J) for dropped frames. If you get little bit of them at the start of playback then everything is fine. If they accumulate ALOT during playback than your madVR settings are overkill for your video card. Also if you have nvidia card then set your power profile to adaptive in nvidia settings.

copy pastating now for reasons.

>VLC
get out of Sup Forums pajeet

I also saved it so i dont have to write it all up again :)

mpv

I'm using MPC-BE (a x64 port of MPC-HC) but it fucking lags .flv playback (I don't know which codices where used to encode the .flv)

MPC-BE

Or MPV if you're on GNU/Linux.

Anything but vlc

Red pill me on MPC-BE. Why use it over MPC-HC?

Just give it a go and see for yourself.

Thank me later.