What do you usually do for your birthday in your country?

What do you usually do for your birthday in your country?

Do you have a big party? Celebrate with family? Do nothing?

I have no friends or a caring family so I spend it on Sup Forums to be with all of you

Both but in my case nothing.

I do the same but it's my birthday soon and I don't want it to be depressing again...

The last one, because I'm not a normie.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
YOU LIVE IN A ZOO
YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY
AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO

You'll move past being depressed and know Sup Forums is your one true friend.

After all, how many normies can say they interact with people all over the world?

But I want to be a normie

I have a cake with my family
And this year my birthday falls on week day so
school for birthday

Is it the same canuck posting these feel threads everyday all day long?

I do nothing.
Also, it is your birthday, isn't it user?
And you're not going to do anything, right?
Well, this sucks.
But uhm... Happy birthday, user!

>Is it the same canuck posting these feel threads everyday all day long?

It's my birthday soon I just wanted to get some ideas about what to do. How is this a "feels thread"?

I go to the local chinese restaurant have been going to the same place for my birthday for 10 years now.

Calm down, friend.

Well than you shoukd go to /soc/ or whatever but you should stop shitposting on this board.

Maybe /r9k/ is more for you.

Oh, knock it off.
Just shift-click this thread.
Why you have to ruin everything?

>do
hash oil

what's your problem?

Theres dozens of absolute shitpost threads but I post one thread asking about what people do for their birthday and I should leave?

Nah man, forget him, relax.
How old are you?
Do you have friends so you can have them over?
Or maybe you could go out for a nice dinner with your family?

So you think it's okay to shitpost because so many other people shitpost as well? Nice fallacy...

For lunch I go to Denny's for my free grand slam
For dinner I go to Red Robin for my free burger
Other than that nothing special.

That's not the point. This guy is not even shitposting. He just wants some idea for his birthday.
No need to be a dick about it.
You can hide this thread if you want to.

How is it a shitpost? What the fuck discussion is allowed here then?

I'm asking what people in other countries do for their birthdays. Sorry it's not a thread about internarional politics you fucking mod wannabe faggot

This thread is literally /r9k/ tier. If you want to be a crybaby just move there, there isn't anything international about this thread.

Usually I celebrate it with family, then we all go watch a movie of my choice.
And then with friends, usually the one with birthday brings some good cogniac and we remember old days drinking it.

Nothing at all, I really hate attention.

Birthdays are a meme in my opinion. In fact, I consider the reason for celebrating them to be pretty depressing. You're basically celebrating the fact you've managed to survive for another year, like you haven't offed yourself yet. There is no real accomplishment being celebrated there, it's just an arbitrary tradition that we keep alive for some reason. I always hated birthday parties and the feeling of being celebrated despite doing absolutely nothing to warrant it.

I will say though that birthday cake is the fucking greatest. That's all I do for my birthday now. I just buy a bigass cake for myself and eat it over the next few days. That's what I suggest you do OP, fuck the normies and the celebrations, just enjoy the best part: cake.

Ok what threads are allowed mr moderator? Should nothing be allowed except strict international politics?

But not too political or else it belongs in Sup Forums!

what's are the allowed thread topics?

Don't mind him, our little brother lelgium was always a bit autistic

Why didn't you keep them? The entire northern half is basically dutch-speaking anyways.

>crybaby
Dude, hide the fucking thread, man.
You don't need to be a dick. Everyone else is enjoying the thread, and you're here talking shit and being annoying as fuck. Please leave.

Sounds like fun!

eat some waffles and chill

Are you angry wafflefag?

when i was a kid all of my immediate family would come over for cake
now i just take a couple shots and play video games

Just hang out with the people closest to you man, I'm little bit a normie but with my birthday i always hang around with my inner circle

If the knife touches the plate under the cake, you have to tell us who your girlfriend is

Last birthday, me and my friends got wasted and played Street Fighter/JoJo ASB all night. Best birthday in a long time.

I don't have birthday i work at my parent shop

Oops didn't mean to reply to you.

Good picture.

Thanks buddy

no problems :3

That's so sweet, user.

When I was a lil' jabari I used to make a small party in my house and I would invite my friends. But then when I realized that all my friends were rich, and that they're parties were much better, and that mine were lame, I just stopped.