Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xAp3VY_OEs
youtube.com/watch?v=H9n9reHZibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0JRBZ6HwpDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(._. ) why are you faggots so obsessed with us.

Why are your people so obsessed with Egypt and other peoples achievements

I dont get it

black people are stand users

Because a subset of black americans obsession with egypt is very VERY entertaining :^)

there literally were black dynasties Sup Forums

not very many, but there were black pharaohs

Ancient Egyptians were African American.

They are extremely cherry picked memes

All Africans are the result of the Aqualithic period, we all developed in the Savannah that would eventually turn into the Sahara desert.

The reality is all Africans are related to one another.

What else is there to get. This is common knowledge in archeological and geneticist circles.

WE WUZ SAND KANGS N SHIET

They're actually very popular among the interwebs

Black people will buy nearly anything that is "black empowering". Look up the Lord Jamar and David Banner interviews on Dj Vlads channel of YouTube

Ancient Egyptians used to whip and nae nae

Egyptians are a result of back to Africa migration and have nothing in common with the unevolved apes of sub-Saharan Africa.

What kind of stand is it?

[kangz intensifies]

is the bottom one obama?

I'm related to a dog but I don't take credit for fucking your moms ass

Are black people fucking retarded?

>claims they're Egyptians
>Egyptians were notorious for slavery

>these same black people get butthurt over the slave trade of blacks

Cognitive dissonance at its finest

There was no Sahara in proto-dynastic north africa, it was a river strewned grassland and people moved freely.

Even then North Africans and Berbers come from East Africa, then invaders came from southwest Asia

Did they have BHO dabs in Ancient Egypt?

WE WUZ KANGZ

I also find fascinating that black americans cling to egypt as if they are actual descendants of egyptians. Wasn't all of slavery located in western africa? Didn't africans themselves sell tribes they captured to the europeans?

idk, i feel kinda bad for african americans. Their actual history and how they got here is messed up.

Hey man, is dave home?

Why Egypt

WE WUZ STONERZ AND SHEEEEEEET

No black person thinks their direct ancestors were pharoahs

More like, "they were our cousins"

Explain something to me Sup Forums. If a swede can feel proud over England's conquering of the world due to their shared whiteness, why cannot a black?

False equivalency.
Egypt rarely used slave labor. They used labour teams of subjects, a corvée
People travelled and migrations occurred after the neolithic subpluvial.

Just as there are Scandinavians who connect with and see European civilization empowered by Rome or Greece, there are Sahelian derived people's that connect with the civilizations of Africa.

You don't have to claim to be their descendants to recognize them as an African peoples.
Yeah

Why do niggers take pride in Egypt? Why not Nubia?
Kush?
Mali?

Why is it Egypt, when it's already proven they were not black?

Even if you show them proof, they claim "dey is lying bout it we wuz pharaohs n shiet"

I'm half Egyptian. Was I kangz in sheit?

Because the English were raped by vikings and actually share their blood. Ancient Greeks were also Nordic/ Germanic

>If a swede can feel proud over England's conquering of the world
Who the fuck ever said that?
Fuck Sweden. I honestly can't wait for the day that their government infects every Swedish citizen with AIDs in order to "level the playing field" for those who are HIV positive.

Egypt didn't use slaves? Are you fucking serious right now?

>In ancient Egypt, 80% of the population were slaves or servants.[1]

Hmmm this is not right, africa is actually one of the most genetically diverse continents and Nubians(the blacks that actually ruled egypt for a while) are more related to arabs than to bantoids, east africa is not west africa, which is where most african americans come from

They do and Egyptians were an African people.

>Ancient Greeks were also Nordic/ Germanic
WE WUZ GREEKS AN SHEEIT

it had to be done

You're not black so no

Only blacks were pharaohs and shit, not Egyptians

>Why do niggers take pride in Egypt? Why not Nubia?
>Kush?
>Mali?
Because you'd have to make it through 10th grade world history to know about any of that.

nah man, a lot of them do. Im member of some forums where a lot of african americans post and they always seem to be like "we built pyramids, we wuz kangz n shiet"

Not joking...

keep 100 though, african americans claim egypt as if they descended from them which not historically accurate.

AA's are descendants of western africans, you can easily see this by their facial structure...

FUCK.
Kek

Lol what. Ancient greeks were absolutely not germanic are you fucking retarded?

Romanians, Ukranians, and Lithuanians are also a European people. They don't fucking claims the accomplishments of the British or French

You're retarded to say decedents of west Africans have any claim to Egypt.

>Egypt rarely used slaves
holy shit

WE
WUZ
KINGS

Explain their blonde hair and blue eyes then. There's no way you can evolve those traits in the Mediterranean, they had to have come down from the ice age.

>Because the English were raped by vikings
How long ago and was it even at a mass scale? I could say the same for Africa. They're all probably mixed here and there due to some extent.

LOL at the second bit.
It was an example for some of the swedes here.

Ayy

god damn, murka, them kike "professors" yous got over there are mind fucking you without remorse.

Arent they, poor goyim?

What absurd bullshit are they making you dumb fucks over there believe?

america is a perfect example to what happens to a civilization should kike be allowed to influence to such levels they currently do.

You're retarded too holy shit has yourself

This thread shows being a retard has no race

Bantuoid isn't a real grouping.

Nubians are a varied amalgamation of Nilo-Saharan, Ethio-Somali, Niger-Congo, Arab and North African ancestries. Nilo-Saharan Toubou of southern Libya founded Kanem which is the basis of much of Sahelian Africa along with native Sao civilization.
Western Africa is a region, not necessarily a genetic group, that does not encapsulate migrations, languages, genetics or cultural continuity and continuums.

It's ignorant to encapsulate the genetic diversity of the most complex human populations on earth with West Africans and Egyptians.

Also no not everyone believes they come from Pharoahs.
Those euros claim their White accomplishments based on the works and efforts of Southern Europeans and 1st world western European nations on Sup Forums everyday.
The Bible is not an accurate source, corvée systems were the basis of labor in Egypt.

Because Egypt is legitimately African? Why do you care

Where you from my nigga?

I've never seen them do it

Although some Romanians say WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET occasionally

Seriously, just because you're on the same continent doesn't mean you are the same people. You said it yourself, Africa is so diverse yet Africans claim the history of people who had nothing to do with them? Pathetic

>Also no not everyone believes they come from Pharoahs.
youtube.com/watch?v=-xAp3VY_OEs
2:27 literally "we wuz kings"

Lemoyne

idk I'm pretty sure I'm pure Anglo and I've never been like FUCK YEAH KING ARTHUR N SHEEIT

KANGZ AND SHIETTT

This does not change the fact that AAs, unless east african, have a really weak claim to egyptian historical heritage, the nubian ancestry they might have is marginal at best and the nubians are as much of an amalgamation of ancestries as any other people, so their claim is again pretty much null because almost everyone can claim to be related to a people of their choice

ah yes, proof by verbosity, very nice

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAAA

King Arthur was probably a dirty Roman if anything.

>tfw I realize Arabs civilized white people but now the roles are reversed

are they so disilusioned they need to rely on the idea that "they" were kings, irc there's only ever one kind at a time, never an entire race of king. The chances of you being related to a king are as such pretty low. Can't they just suck up the fact they come from mud and that africa was by and large a shithole?

You really only ever need to pin your identity and individuality on the achievements of your ancesters if you lack any will to determine yourself in the present instead of considering you sit on a thousand years legacy and can be proud for wind and dust that's isn't even there now.

is this men egyptian ?

No significant gene-flow happened between sub-Saharan Africa and Ancient Egypt or vice-versa. They are genetically very distinct from the rest of Africa due to migrating back there from Middle-East and being isolated. Why do you keep circling around this fact and focusing on semantics? West Africans are completely different people from Egyptians, both Ancient and Modern. Nobody takes Afrocentrism seriously, please stop pretending otherwise.

because black people are red pilled as fuck, we celebrrate your intelligence

youtube.com/watch?v=H9n9reHZibQ

The Aqualithic is the defining moment of African history that brought together populations into what was once a verdant land of wild game and fish who brought together the people's who would become Egyptians, Nubians, Mande, Berber, Toubou, Haratin, etc... All these people have blood with one another, purity does not exist and has never been claimed.

Recognizing African biodiversity is acknowledging and respecting our blurred paths. Yes "WE WUZ KANGZ" is said, it's a fictive kinship and shared sense of self to the African continent and it's people's it's along the same lines of Pan-Africanism Haile Selassie spoke on.

Kangz and Kwanz isn't exclusive to Egyptian connection though, it's African royalty in general.
You've got nothing else to say, keep it that way.
You totally aren't getting it dude.

Americans unironically do. That's the funny part.

Unironically don't know anybody who lives there so I doubt we know each other irl.

Nice argument, couldn't come up with anything?

They were East African empires who invaded and took over Egypt. They were Egyptian. And the West Africans are what make up African Americans today, not East.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JRBZ6HwpDo

>arabs
>civilized

>Some random niggers from US think that they have something to do with Egyptians
Lmfao

The basis of "subsaharan" Africa and Egypt are grounded in the same prehistoric events.

That's undeniable, the ancestry of indigenous North Africans is tied to migrations from "subsaharan" Africa. That is undeniable.

The genetic research available is showing a much more complex web than Eurocentrics such as yourself attempt to perpetuate.

>The results show that the most ancient haplogroup is L3*, which would have been introduced to North Africa from eastern sub-Saharan populations around 20,000 years ago. Our results also point to a less ancient western sub-Saharan gene flow to Tunisia, including haplogroups L2a and L3b. This conclusion points to an ancient African gene flow to Tunisia before 20,000 BP. >These findings parallel the more recent findings of both archaeology and linguistics on the prehistory of Africa. The present work suggests that sub-Saharan contributions to North Africa have experienced several complex population processes after the occupation of the region by anatomically modern humans. Our results reveal that Berber speakers have a foundational biogeographic root in Africa and that deep African lineages have continued to evolve in supra-Saharan Africa.
You're not coming up with anything other than perpetuating obsolete notions of African categorization.

Blue eyes evolved near the Black Sea

hey Lithuania can I come live in you

I only said bantoid once, have anything else to nitpick on?

This.

Even that "nigger dynasty" of Egypt wasn't really nigger, they were from North Sudan and North Sudanese people look more caucasian than they look black.

>there are Lithuanians who think they aren't from the backwaters of Europe.

>Arabs
>Not northern semites

Bantu is a language group.
Caucasian is not a genetic cluster, its an obsolete phenotypical variation that has no genetic meaning or backing

>Eurocentrics such as yourself
And here comes the central canard of the Afrocentrist - he's right and everyone else who disagrees with him is 'Eurocentric'

It really seems like you don't know what to say anymore

That's the joke you dumbbell, it makes no sense.

"We was kings", like there was more than one king at any given time. And so this one king was remotely black, what their point is supposed to be is nebulous

You're not adding anything to the conversation
His view points aren't based on modern genetics, it's based on obsolete ideas perpetuated by Coon and other quite open white supremacist "researchers".

I'm stating only archeology and genetics.

Egyptians are not black tho? They are brown

race has no scientific evidence to support it. That would be it would be possible to changes someone's DNA or RNA and make them into a different race which is not possible

appeal to ridicule, red herring, and fallacy of accident
VERY VERY nice

says the guy who said "bantu is a language group" which was an irrelevant answer to the post you replied to

>american """"education""""

My ancestors lived on a continent with tsars. Which means they were tsars, not uneducated peasants who believed that Ilya the prophet throws lightnings from the skies.

hey man some of them might have been at some point!!

oi m8 I my english be good