Would life without Facebook be happier?

Would life without Facebook be happier?

Other urls found in this thread:

salimvirani.com/facebook/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mine is

I don't use normiebook and I'm still depressed

Yes goy, share more information, it will make you happy to do so

Facebook exists as a containment site for normies.

Zuckerburg makes money off idiots and we dont get filled with faggots.

So yeah a pretty fair deal to me

I don't have Facebook in my life and it's still miserable

salimvirani.com/facebook/

short-sighted of you.

nobody I know uses facebook anymore, well, except for my mother...

facebook is fucking cancer

i sign in once in a while because i got some clickbait email from fagbook

it's all boring attention whoring and leftist virtue signalling

i know for a fact that not all of my "friends" are leftist literal fags but fagbook is such a leftist circlejerk

this

/thread

I am sorry to hear that.
I have a good relationship with my family, I would never let them support such a terror organization without informing them on why they shouldn't

facebook is an idiotic narcissist circle jerk

deactivated my account 8 months ago. took a week or two to adjust, but life is much better now. my brother did the same. then his wife did the same. then my girlfriend did the same. the biggest benefit is my SO isn't involved in her friends' drama from back home anymore, and she doesn't stalk girls i know on there out of paranoia either. real lifechanger when you're in a relationship, especially with someone a bunch younger than you.

Its an absolute disaster.
People were genuinely happier in the 90s without all this shit even if it meant you'd occasionally have to wait for someone to turn up somewhere without knowing they'd been delayed. Thats literally the use case for the only benefit of social media and smart phone culture.

Well, I've deleted my accout like 4 months ago and honestly I don't see a fucking difference
It's still pretty cool to be independent of zuckerberg and his shitty site though

I need facebook for University news on exams and such.
>University requires facebook
>The botnet wants me not to get graduated

University requires Facebook, Google Apps, and our digitalized postal service, will you guess which country I live in?

Tajikistan?

No

>work requires Workplace (read: Facebook), Slack, Skype and LinkedIn
>the botnet wants me to quit

Hell, I'm not even talking about Atlassian and Google botnets, we literally depend on them.

What kind of work is that?

this is pretty much why I even have an account

I've been off it for a while now and life is a lot more stress free and I have more free time. I used to waste an insane amount of time just scrolling that retarded newsfeed.

So yea, pretty much is happier. A lot of people around me (especially family for some reason) keep bitching at me for not hanging there, but whatever.

I honestly suspect social media did a lot to radicalize people over the past few years, though Twitter is probably more responsible in that regard.

I sure as hell detest what Facebook's done for web design and the general "feel" of the internet, but that doesn't really mean anything for the population at large.

quads of truth.

Correlation ain't causation motherfucker.
A dude that hates himself ain't gonna post no shit about him

I only use it to chat with my friends.

Even then that can be readily handled by text messaging, maybe a contact system that lets you more easily organize events. However social media and its rebranding of well-established internet and cell phone functionality came to define "tech" mystifies me.

>browsing the botnet

>having a Facebook
L O L
My life is suffering either way, niggerpai.

yes social media is pathetic

My supply of fap material would disappear

I don't have a facebook, but I can't feel superior because I browse this site just as much. And this place depresses me severely, I just have no where else to go.

>niggerpai.
kek

Yes, a family member cherry picked lines of a Facebook log or post to seem like his brother was shitting on him online, the mother (mid 70s) threw a fit, resulting in the family breaking in at least 3 parts, for 4 years - her daughter that nobody can criticize (or you will have to feel the wrath of all obeying brothers giving you shit, because said mother always wanted daughters and managed to have only one), two brothers teaming up to shit on the victim, two other brothers dodging bullets and hence staying away from the rest. I almost got involved but my silence on the matter was enough to evade all the bullshit.
People are snakes and social media gives them too much power, avoiding it makes me immune to those tactics, at least.

who the fuck uses facebook anymore?

just fucking quit it,your life may be happier than before, that depends on what kind of person you are, but firstly you'd have more time for anything else

You just end up being stalked by a bunch of old highschool girls you can't remember and end up losing even more respect for women.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEE'

>delete all friends
>erase everything from wall
>deactivate account

im too far gone for friends. they're all marxist cunt drug addicts anyway.

and then you look at their pics and they're not going anywhere in life like they're not losing weight or pursuing any remotely interesting career or hobby etc

You can use facebook if you want, but try not to spend too much time with it. You can use it for work, or for studying, but with moderation.
Facebook gives you an easy way to contact people and share their interest, but you may lose yourself. Meeting people in real life is important.

I never added them so I didn't get to that point.

This

> browsing people's profiles

I literally use facebook exclusively to hit on women.

I want the world regress to a moment in time, before the advent of social media. Perhaps there is an alternate reality, where BBS have become the dominant form of communication, where the modern net never took off. It comforts me in these dark days.

What are you? Indian?

kek

significantly improved my life by not using it.

quads of truth closes this /thread

Yeh I'm about the same, try to moderate.
I realise this is also because I've mostly liked news sites etc and reading articles for too long makes me sad about the current state of world affairs.

It's liberating to not see a bunch of miserable fucks projecting and competing how happy their lives are.

Plus I deal with drugs and live in a small town so facebook is a big no no.

i wish i could be an ignorant pleb like the majority of the planet

the sort of person who can excited about facebook, iphones, ipads, twitter, and all that shit, but i just cant

FB is dead. Snapchat, instagram, and twitter are facebooks 3 main functions extracted out and perfected. FB is a meme dumpster and feels spammy and unclean now.

Twatter is on its last legs and instagram is only good for camwhores.

Web dev. Travel, Casting, Fintech.

The first green line is obviously the means of communication, internal and whatnot.

The second one is JIRA and Google services from mail and docs to everything else.

We have all kind of of in-house solutions and services but there's no point in having our own versions of the things mentioned above.

I don't have a lot of private botnet accounts, but my work is literally CIA/Linux. Such is life.

Closed my account ~4 years ago and came here.

i'm pretty sure it's the other way around

I did a year ago.
Now I'm a neet and no one remembers I existed. I'd say it was worth it.

i've never been on facebook, not even to visit it logged out, if that even is possible

i'm still not sure exactly what snapchat and instagram are
until recently i mistook the snapchat logo for ghostery's

social media in general just makes us hate one another more. it's entirely pointless.

Watch hypernormalization. If you're not confused, you don't understand.