(。ŏ﹏ŏ)

checkem

haha

politely checked for trying

lativian haha

haha

haha sorry

what country is behind that proxy ?

Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina. Benis in bagina.

Best country on Earth :)

delet this

was this mentioned
I missed it

are you greek

good thread (reply if you agree btw)

Thoughts?

thanks

no problem

first 55555554 now this, why is pulling an off by one a latvian again?

haha

dasdwdawda aes sfasef asefasefaergsfWADAAAAA

cuz latvia is OG

baguette is pretty good

see these numbers

55555554, 60000001 > 54888887

numbers

looks like it's time to do a 720 and walk away

n-no

numero

hello friends

do you say that irl too?

get woke

Sup, senpai.

numbers

YOUR FLAGS TOGETHER MAKE A BURGER WITH A REALLY BURNT PATTY

hi

hiii

No.

posted but my post didn't show up desu

tfw no digits

>69

LOOOL XD

>5 off
YOU HAD ONE JOB

no

you will not make this thread your home

turn the boats around

please watch our sport

Southeast Asians are fucking subhuman monkeys.

you kiss my mother with that mouth?

The STT train never stops

>IT
>JUST
>FUCKING
>KEEPS
>ON
>GOING
>mfw

s t i l l n o g f l a d s

have mine

>dark haired and dark eyed people are literally the master race
feels good man

where did that post go.
I was just about to ask him to leave.

>Liberalai
>Darbo partija
I wonder who will be next

Not socdems, lfmao they rule them.

Those poor suckers have had enough during this year. Another blow to them would be like kicking a person who is already down.

>although I'd give anything to see that

Do they at least speak Lithuanian? Wondering this because a Latvian told me their Russians suck at integrating and speak bad Latvian / 'Rusvian'

Can Lithuanians explain me the Vytautas meme? Why is it so salty?

> feel like you have something to do
> not sure what it is
> just sitting here doing nothing but feel like there's something important you should be doing

yeh im doing ur mum atm haha

They probably wants to knock off the competition lmao. Like seriously, they are so dead they have to arrest others to make themselves to look atleast decent.

That's a beautiful water bottle.

earths juice

I am gonna make a bold guess and say that the older generation either doesnt speak at all or speaks very little lithuanian.

The newer generation were probably forced by schools and exams to learn something.

/balt/ + /ausnz/ is the last hope for mankind

nyce dygyts

m8, I dont want to sound condescending, but, atleast technically, no political party should be able to infiltrate or enforce their views upon STT.
STT is a government institution, but it does not rely on political trust positions.

Besides, Darbo partija had shit going on long before liberalai/paksas shit was discovered.

watching panty and stocking lads

it's....certainly something else lmao

tuplat

They shouldnt but they still do, its pretty obv at this point desu.

earth juice
I never like it and I feel like a heretic for that.
youtube.com/watch?v=nITLob098W8

Just like everywhere, there different kinds of people.
Some do learn and try to integrate, others are extremely reluctant to do so, it gets fucking ridiculous when people that have lived in Lithuania their whole lives can't speak a word while random refugees that have only worked with Lithuanians and haven't been here at all can speak in decent sentences.

Even more, some do know Lithuanian and they even refuse to speak it. Cuz hell knows why it seems like a good thing to do in their silly heads.

worth watching? i'm bored and have nothing to do but wack my weasel

first for /balt/ + /ausnz/

youtube.com/watch?v=fGjURjN56Bw

this should be /balt+ausnz/'s theme song t.bh lads

Is this you?

1. ur're are a cunt
2. why aren't you drinking

It's entertaining but you'll enjoy it or wonder "what the ever living fuck is this"

It certainly wasn't what i was expecting
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpy0znKHWs

Socdems made a coalition with Darbo partija and paksas thing. They are the main allies of Socdems. If those parties lose voters, there is chance that they will instead vote for socdems, but at the same time the chance is that they will entirely lose the majority in parlament.

This is also really good for conservatives tbhq..

"no"

tuplat

hissssss

we have a theme song+opening
Although it's just for /balt/

a.pomf.cat/uupewg.webm

>Estonian on holiday
I can see through your tricks

I am, cunt

[spoiler]I'm drinking VB because I want to become le ebin shitposter even though I hate the taste[/spoiler]

Is this you?

might have a cheeky few in a moment, m8

Have a bottle of Cointreau ready

I know the guy that made that, he's my friend on steam

he's kind of a dickhead to be honest

Check it

no

we'll see how it goes 2bh im worried that the corruption is even deeper than i expected and taht every member of the party knows whats going on with other one and noone bats an eye.

just took my shirt off ;)

Thoughts?

post pics of pecs

please take a video of yourself wearing no shirt and saying to the camera; "Alex, I love you and you mean the world to me"

Is this you?

DEBTS

not that one either, mate