Hey Sup Forums, quick question - I'm in Uganda at the moment and currently downloading the Windows 10 Creators Update...

Hey Sup Forums, quick question - I'm in Uganda at the moment and currently downloading the Windows 10 Creators Update. Can anyone give me any idea just how large it is? Data is very expensive/slow here and on my current plan I'm limited to 500MB/day (meaning it's taking fucking ages)

Thanks in advance x

What are you doing in Uganda?

Smoking lots of cheap weed usually.

When I'm not doing that I'm a graphic designer/musician/actor

More than 500MB, just stop it, you don't need that crap in the first place

Don't waste your time or your bandwidth. Creator's update is a buggy piece of shit.

I don't think there's any way to stop it once you click yes, now whenever I connect to the internet it wipes out my 500/day in an instant.

>Data is very expensive/slow here

Bullshit. I was there last year and your internet was faster than Australia's.

>lying on the internet

why?

kys nigger

just use ubuntu if you're that limited

>500mb

Uganda be kidding me

Nah I have no idea how to use linux

I wish I was. Proper decent wifi is one of the few things I miss from home.

Buy a router

Not that easy. Wifi routers here are just boxes you put sim cards in and then buy mobile data.

Isn't it possible to stop the windows services for the update via command line?

>When I'm not doing that I'm a graphic designer/musician/actor
Are you a pretty 20 something year old girl rebelling from her rich parents by running off into some shithole part of the planet just to spite them?

Like everywhere else

Open cmd as admin
Type net stop wuauserv

Change your WiFi network into a metered connection.

what kind of backwards shithole country do you live in

I don't think I've ever seen a router with a sim slot in my life and I live in an almost 3rd world country.

Nah, I'm a 30-something dude bored of the western life where I used to work jobs I hate to buy shit I don't need

Post on Sup Forums so I can save your flag

I post on Sup Forums, is that good enough?

Order from China?

I'll take it, thanks senpai

>he's also a flat earther

I know a girl like that... Married a random guy in Nepal. Moved back recently and now her family and friends pay for a ton of operations for the sick family of the guy she married.

I would have just disowned her.

Kenya believe it?

And here you are trying to download wangblows 10...

This. She can pay for her own fucking family.

fucking this. why don't retards disown shitheads like that, much less continue supporting their poor decisions?