1) Ur country

1) Ur country

2) Did you have this at school

No, I don't remember sharing my class with brown people.

lel

Yes. We had those in kinderkarden. I don't want to remember any of it.

No, we had no Moroccans.

1) Belaruse
2) No, we had no niggers at school.

Nope. No gypsies, no grass, no colored blanket, no hope.

England
No

yes

what is that shit, we dont have negritos in school. they live in the mountains and only goes down to the plains to beg money.

> they live in the mountains and only goes down to the plains to beg money
Same shit here.

Australia
Yes and it was the shit

>United States

Yes, we also had wheelie thing that would fuck your fingers up

Estonia
Why?

1) Swede crusading for LGBT-rights in Finland

2) Yes

Yes, of course

We must be doing good

What was the purpose of these?

what's that?

>finns.png

I don't understand is that supposed to offend us?

Nah. Instead we had something called color wars (elemtary school version of the olympic games) and scooter city (gymnasium converted into race track for pic)

> no hand guards
hope you like broken fingers

This is prohobited by law.

What fun?

No, they do it because that law offended gays in the west. Don't take everything personally like they do.

Sorry, Marty, but I wasn't able to go to the future where they developed new versions of those. We made losers use the wooden ones ffs. Good times

Yes although there was only like 3-4 black kids in my entire grade so that pic should be white.

Oh my god those scooter boards were the fucking shit, me and my friends would get a rope, tie it around a kids waist and have him hang on for his dear life while we flung him around in circles and into walls

>have a bunch of kids kneel on the boards
>form a conga line, holding the wast of kid in front of you
>guy in front holds a rope
>3 kids holding other end of the rope
>get swung around like crazy wheeled human centipede
>centrifugal force sends kids and scooters flying into walls and people
>get benched for endangering classmates' lives

The "parachute" was literally just for kids to have fun. You could throw it in the air, jump underneath and bring it back down to form a sort of cave. You could play a sort of tug of war game with it, or a light kid could climb in the middle and the others would make him bounce.

You just reminded me, we used to have "parcours", where the gymnasium would be converted into a circuit with horizontal ladders, tarzan rope things and you couldn't touch the floor because it was lava