Dear worldwide friends

Dear worldwide friends,

I love all of your country, and wish fertile life of your nation.

except fucking hellkorea.

You are cool koreabro, unlike those fake japs that only spread lies and propaganda.

Koreans are very nice and sweet. I've known a few of them when I was in uni granted they are all women though so not sure about guys but still they are friendly. They take their studies very seriously which I respect greatly. if it weren't for the language gap I would've made friends with them.

my parents are seoul building owner

is that image from a best korean concentration camp?

You study and work too hard desu.

Escape that hell hole and get a white gf

what's happening in this pic?

South Korea needs to be liberated from Chinese and America oppressors

western culture and brought nothing but misery to the Korean people

If I were you I'd try escape to the north

A korean private soldier (maybe sergent grade) gathering all the other privates under his grade after lights out. maybe 11pm i guess

Reminds me of this

Looks like the pointless shit I went through in the Thai army.

hah.

almost 80% of korea hate their own country.

living here is strick and disgusting as shit.

all the fucking crazy people are insanely obssessive on success. with typical route like sitting in a desk more than 14 hours a day. getting good university and preparing fucking exam and for that you should be sitting in a chair 14 hours a day.

even if not for exam pass, when you're in company you should exhaust 14 hours a day including night duty almost 4times a week.

i'm just a typical loser, failer here.
even if i got a some job the bosses are pushing me down so hard imposing to work till 10pm. even if it's labor work. in swearings treating me like a real slave.

im getting really tired. i seriously hope this fucking country get destroyed from northkorea.

you will not know how disgusting is the whole people suddenly be much superficial when foreigner looking in.

it's all because all the fucking korean used to pass shitty army service. all of them make their 'flattering' stat as highest when the duty's done.

꿈 깨

넌 지옥에서 벗어날수 없어.

영.원.히.

come to brazil :DD

I heard your army elected from lottery system?

anyway... we get paid 100$ per months during military duty.

anyone , must get insane stuck in army during 2 years with scarce 40 holidays.

I've got things to say or explain more but my english skills isn-t so enough.

you can think im just a typical whinner.

but a obvious thing is,

I fucking hate korea. and i hate korean even.

extremly superficial calculative animals. even chineses are more reasonable than korean.

Once the Great Korean War starts, you will receive many Balkanian volunteers (we are attracted to war and suffering as flies are to shit). We will teach you how to love Korea and leave a trail of bodies and blood to prove it
God willing, the Korean Empire will rise again

I really don't understand. why the pure 20's guys come up in army and get covered with dirty futile class consciousness?

you might check how arrogant they can be if you were in the military service.

and when the time they're getting over their duty, they restart their position as flattering newbie.

isn't this funny? what thing actually was they were bragging with as superior sergent when they were in army?

and they are adapting the army working system even in when they're out of army.

it feels so strick. irrelevantly very strick.

yes, i agree with you.

how old are you? if you are young, you can escape from the inferno peninsula.

cheer up!

at least you all have hot korean gf

Wow. Here we get almost $300 a month and a minimum 30 days a year. Most people get 2 years if they hit the lottery.

I used my degree and volunteered so it was only 6 months, and got a pretty good deal.

There was a lot of dumb shit. But it did't bother me so much. Because they get out and are nothing. But i dont have to work and get more money than a major.

Yeah no.

Plastic surgery and make-up monster*

Mongol bitch

why do my dick erect when i see her

She looks worse after

Why are her feet so small
that makes my erect

Can I ask you a question

Why do so many Koreans try to make foreigners living here miserable

Look we didn't know what Korea was like when we first got here ;_; Why do you have to treat us like shit just because we made the mistake of coming here?

It's like you guys have this idea that if your lives are shit, ours (the lives of foreigners in Korea) should be too.

When we are happy in blissful ignorance, you guys hate on us for "having an easy life unlike hard-working Koreans" or just for "being white trash losers." When we start turning into whiny bitches like you, you hate us for "disrespecting Korea."

Seriously the longer I'm here and the better I know you guys the more resentful and bitter I get

This must be what being Korean is like

Why are you staying in korea? are you a visitor or what idk...

basically i will not blame you back even if you blame korean ....

and that's .. the putting down mood like calling you or treating you white trash,

that's because koreans are just like bitches. bitches that like backbitting and caring about shitty reputation. maybe feeling jealous of you from the fact that you're white.

cheer up. and escape korea as fast as you can.

surely if you want that, i mean :) maybe you have fun picking up some korean bitches so you actually don't want to leave here.

>not studying
>Not getting at least 내신 2등급
>not going into an 인서울 대학

K e k
I hate this country