Latino genes?

latino genes?

The police beats your parents up and takes you away from them if you don't go to school here.

Isn't that kinda old?
At least I somewhere heard that in Spain a few years ago when their construction industry still was booming many young people left school to early to work on cunstruction sides that payed really well.
Right now with all their (youth) unemplyoment I would imagine that people stay as long ins school as possible...

So Iceland is latino?

>18-24
you're not obligated to go to school after 16
about half of the people don't go to school after 19

>be Greek/British/German/Norwegian/Icelander/Spanish/Portuguese/Italian/Romanian
>surrender to school

how does it calculate a dropout? when you're in any form of education and drop out, or when you're in compulsory education and drop out?

There are a lot of dumbasses here that think is cool not to study and they left the high school.
At least is easier to get in to college...

Pretty sure it's compulsory education dropouts or at least that's how it's recorded here.
Also
What do people do after dropping out? Work minimum wage jobs for their whole lives?

>be french
>be muslim

Wow Portugal is better than Spain here.

I doubt 12% of people drop out before they're 16 here though, plus it's illegal so parents get involved with the police
>What do people do after dropping out
Mostly minimum wage jobs, crime, or they learn a trade by becoming an apprentice.

t. a moor

I dropped out of high school

working part time and trying to get the degree on the side atm

Im one of those, i cold easily finish high-school and even go to a private college , But as fishermen i make at least 1000 euro per month wich is pretty good for a 24 year old Tuga , so i just thought that i shouldn't wast my family money since i have no ambitions. Also im not very intelligent and the modern schooler life just doesn't suit me .
Education is expensive so i think not all can aford do study.

I wish I were a dumb fisher like you.

Im not that dumb, i have traveled all Northen Europe , since i have a German grandfather (ethnic German) , who thought me my how to work . I just choose this because i make decent money and i LOVE the sea. Also my grandfather being my best friend helped me and paid for my learning expensive s during my training

I heard German fisher's make 4 times what i make

test

he forgot to mention that a well educated portuguese will find himself working for something like 600 euro a month unless they emigrate.

he's not dumb at all

kek fuck germany ant their disgusting seas
I am a Greek but there are probably more Greek fishers than whites in Germany and the coasts of Turkey are overfished too.

>Iceland

Nordshits btfo.

Kinda seems accurate. I'm a Latino high school drop out. Left half way through my third year, took some college courses, got two certificates in business management and automotive technology. Now I'm 24 and making $35 per hour and going to start my own company after getting my associates. I don't know what causes it but there seems to be something in the Latino/Hispanic mindset that's more open to this. In my experience it doesn't seem that detrimental, as long as you have a good work ethic and still go after training in your desired field.

12,000 euro is fuck all really though

Not the same poster, but in Portugal that's a lower-middle class wage, quite livable.

The average monthly income in Poortugal is only about €1,000; so he's not making bad money at all by Portuguese standards

Didnt understand what u said bro . I make at least 12000 euros per month , i bring everyday that i work fish, and some times octopus and sea food . I could sell them and make more money, but i enjoy gathering friends and do it "barbecue" style .

This.
Mas sabes que isso é um bocado treta? Muitos que vão para a faculdade nem intelecto têm para acabar o 12º. Mas se fores super competente ganhas bem .
Dont be mean to a country that accepts you in it , you are making your own people look petty and ignorant.
It's ok not to be the BEST , but it not ok to be malicious for no good reason

Sorry bro ONLY Europeans can be Latins , you are a mestizo not a Latin

per year*
plus bonus, paid vocation etc ...

Nice map, i make much more in the summer/spring, but in the winter is much slower , still haven't had a paycheck with less then a grane

Not very surprising at least for Italy, school is very badly organised here

>Sorry bro ONLY Europeans can be Latins , you are a mestizo not a Latin

Do not waste your time trying to explain that to him.
"Latin"-Americans have the will of a Southern-European, the intelligence of an American, and the beauty of a negro.

The hermano is right. Im wasting my time , I've tried it before with no success

>18-24 year-olds

People generally finish highschool at 17...