Why do you come to Sup Forums?

Sup, anons.
So, simple question:
Why do you guys come to Sup Forums?
What kind of threads do you like to see and take part?
Have you changed how you feel about any particular country since you found out about Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldmapswithout.nz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just a habit.

Just a habit.

>Everything branches out from Israel

Is this a new meme or something?

Riiight... We're talking about Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

>Why do you guys come to Sup Forums?
Just a habit.
>What kind of threads do you like to see and take part?
I usually participate in generals whose languages I know or want to practise, and my own obviously. I quite enjoy the /voc/ threads whenever they aren't in the full circlejerk mode
>Have you changed how you feel about any particular country since you found out about Sup Forums?
No. Be either good or bad I understand that Sup Forums can never accurately picture a country or their inhabitants

>Just a habit.
stop this

A habit, just is.

Learn english

>le Sup Forums boogeyman
Good goy. You're doing good.

>Have you changed how you feel about any particular country since you found out about Sup Forums?

I hate Australians now

lovely

i love them now.
i hate the turks.

For the banter and the fact that I have nothing better to do

sup cyprus
that's rare, right?

Sup Forums has actually changed my opinion on Russians most of the ones who post here seem pretty alright.

excuse me but where is the new zealand flag?

Oh, I'm sorry man.
I don't usually think too much about your country...
My bad.

worldmapswithout.nz/

delet this NOW

I suppose, I never ran into a Cypriot on Sup Forums, although there is one or two on Sup Forums

the website raises awareness of the lack of kiwi in many, many maps
why would you want to delet it?

I like stereotypes and have nothing better to do...

fucking hell, man. Sup Forums
ohh boy

what's the brazillian stereotype?
pls dont say monkey

to shitpost

Sup Forums is just like zoo. rare animals right here.

if they know about us they can aim their nukes at us

favela monkey

> wasting precious nukes on sheep

Who would want to nuke your country?
Zealanders are great people.

DON'T

you can't fool me, I know what's coming

> 1.
I didnt know anything about the "internet communities" (reddit, 9gag, Sup Forums etc) before coming here. Didnt know what a meme was, or what anime was.

I think i was googling global discussion forums where you could ask foreigners stuff, at the time I was curious about walloon vs flemish conflict in Belgium.
> 2.
I like threads about arhictecture/landscape/cuisine, dislike generals and race baiting.

> 3.
I've started to dislike most countries because of their hostility towards my country. I used to like Finns and Finland before coming here, now I hate them. Germans were alot more smug than I thought, and so are Norwegians.

It's time to let the whole world know about The Secrets of the Sheep, accept it

Nah man, you cool.
I don't think anyone has a bone to pick up with you.
Chill, man.

>Didnt know what a meme was, or what anime was.
Fucking hell! How old are you? 70?

>I like threads about arhictecture/landscape/cuisine, dislike generals and race baiting.
I don't mind the race thing, I'm a person of color, but I do dislike the generals, fucking hell, they're awful.

>I've started to dislike most countries because of their hostility towards my country
Oh yeah, the whole 'swedens yes!'
It's just banter. Nobody dislikes you or your country. Sweden has one of the highest HDIs.
It is the country everyone else aspires to be like, except for some of the more left-leaning positions your government takes.

>I used to like Finns and Finland before coming here, now I hate them. Germans were alot more smug than I thought, and so are Norwegians
Yeah, but like, Sup Forums isn't a good representation of what real people are like.
Don't let it color your opnion of other countries

the expression is "a bone to pick with you"
regards, your friendly neighbourhood anglo :^)

Oh yeah
Geez
Kay, my bad.

Learning English and discussing other countries. Sup Forums is utter crap compared to 2ch but it's the only one English language image that can be compared to 2ch by size, and I don't like forum or reddit-like sites.
>hat kind of threads do you like to see and take part?
Everything that considers region I am interested in like MENA or USA.
Not really, but I have learned a lot.

my life sucks

rrae

Oh, come on, man.
You're a norweagian. I'd give everything to be a norweagian

Lad you type really reddit-like

Money isn't everything
A lot of us have borderline autism

I do?
Shit... I didn't mean to.
I don't even go on reddit that often.
I just visit the Sargon of Akkad subreddit and that's it.
I'm mostly here on Sup Forums shitposting and stroking my hard cock.

I know, but it isn't just money.
Norway is a beautiful country, and the people are amazing.

I like Swedes, I just find your politics insane and what to be avoided. I had started learning Swedish before but stopped because Sverigetråden is just niggers and I wasn't fucked looking for Swedes anywhere else to practice... And Norwegian honestly sounds nicer.

habit

language and linguistic threads

I try to avoid controversy. But sometimes some people(no matter from which country) try to emit their anger insulting and showing their disdain. I often try to identify the cause. stress has its cause and it's international problem

>Sargon of akkad

I'm sorry

Sargon is fun to listen to.
I like the guy.

Sup Forums is a contrarian board. If you see posters of one or another country nice people it means that majority of people of that country are assholes, and vise versa. Most of Russians are educated liberals here because majority of Russians are retarded nationalists. Most of Arabs are great posters here because the majority of Arabs are uneducated villagers. The only exclusion are poles, poles are shitty people and shitty posters simultaneously.

Who's that? I only know Sargon who is namefag Assyrian from MENA thread who lives in Germany.

>The only exclusion are poles, poles are shitty people and shitty posters simultaneously.
i dont understand all the hate the polish get

sargon of akkad is a youtuber.
he talks about politics, but mostly progressivism and feminism.
he's british

To talk and share banter with people from all over the world. Also not that I come here for it, but I can't deny that I do get a great sense of relief out of seeing how autistic most of you are and how much worse things could be for me.

i come here to talk to people from other countries, cool memes xd and to have fun basically

i like any kind of threads honestly, Sup Forums is for shitposting, some serious discussion here and there

I especially like /rus/, /balk/ /deutsch/

A shitty habit, and the post quality has gone so downhill in recent years I think I may stop coming altogether

>Chill, man.
He's used to Australians as neighbours, cut him some slack

Funposting

Brits seem the same both in person and on here, I actually get on with them very well in person.

Mostly just a habit, but I probably couldn't stop going here even if I wanted to

I used to come here a lot for /SvT/, but as it slowly turned into a central for shitposting about '2d > 3d' and neonazi political opinions I shifted my interest to rare flag threads, and some random threads here and there dicussing certain countries.

It's only made me realize there's more retards than what I thought there'd be in my own country, or just in general.
And it's made me realize how Australians are the kings of banter.

>nd it's made me realize how Australians are the kings of banter.
Not in person. The ones I have met are socially crippled. Brits are high quality on average, the occasional Yank is great.

>y...you too

>most like the people who tried to murder us all... Twice
I guess we know not to trust you at least

>The ones I have met are socially crippled
Probably why they're in Germany

Backpackers are usually very social. If those are the social Aussies, I am not surprised you seem to populate image boards.

Yep our entire population is autistic

No, it isn't!
What the hell.

Cause it's less aggressive than Sup Forums

come here you
*ruffles your hair affectionately*

are you a billionaire?

head pats

I'm a liberal Racist 2bh

dont be racist plox

how did you guys find out about int?

>if those are the social Aussies
Re-read his post

I've been really bored lately and this is a great place to shitpost

Shitpost, see meme and watch Koreans and Japanese fight

To sip coffee and sigh at the irreversible influx of reddit and facebook preteens. It's not just here, mind. Almost every popular blue board is blighted by these fucks.

I don't hate you just for being what you are , as long as you are not here.
Stay here for some years, have fun, but leave again.

To trigger Americans by just existing.

I came to here to tell true of Japanese history to uneducated Gaijin.

That's so mean :(
But I'm not going to move to germany.
I was considering sweden or finland.

And pretty much everyone in The Americas for that matter.

i-i like you

just a habit

Not just the Americas

just kidding we love you guys

Auntie Clark won't let that happen.

who?

So you're not racist, just xenophobic

Busque o chefe do PNUD

WHAT
knock it off with the portuguese
i hate this godless language

seu país inteiro está sem deus

yeah yeah, i know.
i hate this godless land too.
stop with the portuguese, you mother yucker

Shitposting, mainly.

you aussies got the shitposting down to perfection.
teach me, sensei!

me faça

Não dê ouvidos ao vira-lata, português é uma ótima língua, basicamente um espanhol melhorado.

Honestly it's become a habit (notice I avoided saying "just a habit" :^) I enjoy Sup Forums more than other discussion forums because I honestly like the crudeness of it. Sup Forums also helps building character. I'm mostly a left-winged person and I rarely ever agree with what people discuss on here but I don't mind reading what other people say and have learnt, with all the years here, to not take offence.

I enjoy threads about "rare" countries the most (Central Asia are my favourites, especially if the OP is from the country). "What happens here" threads too. Generals of smaller nations like /carib/ are also nice and comfy. I fucking hate /luso/ it's the worst general.

I've only learned more I think. I don't really take into account how people act on here since I think most people just take advantage of anonymity to shitpost and vent their stress, I know I do sometimes. I really enjoy how stereotypes actually fall because of this too (Russians being the comfiest posters, canada being mostly shit etc). My opinion on Portuguese people has worsened though. I think they're one of the worst flags here and they make me cringe.

>I'm mostly a left-winged person and I rarely ever agree with what people discuss on here but I don't mind reading what other people say and have learnt, with all the years here, to not take offence.
I thought I was the only one

How will you do it Monsieur Favelado?

Ohh... That's fine. But I bet you hate immigrants.

Idk. I'm focusing on getting my chemistry degree, and I'll work it out from there.

Are you white ?

No, actually most immigrants are great and integrate well here. I don't believe in multiculturalism in the Swedish sense however, I think there needs to be a set of overarching cultural values that all ethnicities living here accept and abide by.

I hate Islam, but that's different from hating all Muslims.

No
why does it matter so much to you if I'm white or not?
i'm not going to rape, or steal, or anything like that.
i'm a law abiding citizen, why should the color of my skin matter?

That's actually pretty sensible :3
I'd like to visit australia one day.
I heard it's a gorgeous place

The difference is, that you are an immigrant country while Sweden is not. Everyone can be Australian, but not Swedish.