'iOS is for fags'

>'iOS is for fags'
>all girls prefer guys who use iOS due to iMessage

will Sup Forums ever not be retarded

will you ever stop being a slave to vagina

install Gentoo

Use signal, it's cute ;)

I send a lot more time with my technology than I do with girls. Set your priorities straight OP.

proofing that Sup Forums is full of illiterate retards

>One bimbo's word being taken as fact
Gtfo of here kid

>proofing

>Niggerspeech

Useless twat, dump her

>I need to use an specific brand of phones for girls to notice me

>2015
Stale meme.

women are fags

>i am a fucking whore; i love gargling nigger cum.

green > blue

>using phones ever

when will normies leave?

Why is everyone ITT assuming that she's addressing men and not women?

>Using normie ever
When will normalfags leave?

why would anyone care what this chick thinks. She's not even that 'instagram hot'

How is niggerspeech a bigger red flag in your mind than the fact that she cares about which mobile OS a person uses?

>cares about which mobile OS a person uses?
That's literally every single person on this board

And I wouldn't date anyone on this board.

You do realize she got dox'd and it was discovered she gave birth to a nigger baby, RIGHT?

I divorced my ex husband for suggesting we trade in our iPhones when Google Pixel came out. I got alimony, child support, and the house. He's living out of his car. LOL. What a beta cuck.

My new boyfriend, Tyrone, and I aren't getting married just yet so we can keep the alimony coming along. I'm pregnant with his first son, though! We are so excited.

Tyrone says he'll adopt my sons, but we're gonna brainwash them into thinking they're transgender when they get old enough. We don't support the existence of white men.

Any girl that gives a shit about what phone you have is worthless anyways.

Pretty funny how polar opposites, basic college girls on twitter and NEETs who browse Sup Forums are both just as anal about which mobile OS people use

who gives a shit what girls think you desperate virgin. stop watching jewish entertainment television and escape your brainwash.

Only white women.
Asian women use fuck huge Samsung phablets.

>only white *american* women
fixed

>he differentiates between the two

>implying europeans aren't white

>weak-minded children being so easily manipulated by Applel Marketing

>implying africans aren't black

they are

i exclusively use god tier gusto 3

Except "most" girls don't.
That kinda slut is labeled white trash where I'm from.

Yeah, okay, if and when I find it amusing to exploit incredibly stupid girls into having sex with me by waving a toy of a particular brand around, I'll let you know.

I'm really glad for you though. Now that you have it figured out, you can buy an iphone and get laid all the time.

girls like fags

>american women

not even once

This not only that but she's a straight up race traitor like pic related.

I mean even blacks have enough intellect to comprehend that race mixing shouldn't happen.

>implying africans are black

Purple and blue hair. Bright colors are natures way of saying "stay away, i'm poisonous". But seriously, in our modern day and age they're a fairly accurate indication of mental illness.

>Using the Term normalfags

When will Normans leave?

I own Androids and iPhones and let me tell you, it makes zero goddamned difference which one you use in public.

normalcuck detected

Why would I want to be involved with someone as vapid as this?

Using a shitty unoptimized phone OS that shits itself with less than 4GB and is riddled with government backdoors

>all girls prefer guys who use iOS due to iMessage
No, you are just autistic and never leave your basement so you don't know what the real world is like.

Maybe like 0.1% of all women would ever think this. You would know this if you actually interacted and talked to women.

>implying companies don't start these memes themselves

that's how you sell things. Inspire a feeling of dissatisfaction, and you just so happen to have the solution to the new problem.

That's because the botnet won't use Signal as the default SMS app.

>Not having both iPhone and android

What are you, fucking poor?

why would i need an iphone if i have an android phone?

>>all girls
>every thread posts the same three girls

Jokes on you OP, all my female friends & family use Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp

If you're concerned, you have been 'unselected' in the darwinian sense.

Hey OP, you do know that the whole "le green text bubble is bad" fad is a viral marketing scheme made by apple, right?

It's only working in the USA so far.

tfw gf has an Honor 8

Nobody here uses iMessage. We all use VKontakte.

>proofing
>Sup Forums is full of illiterate retards

>Not realizing normie is used non-ironically here
reeee

looks like a tranny desu

>cunts opinions

Who cares

I really really really really love this one.

That's because only normalfags use normie. The fag suffix offends them so they use normie instead.

Didn't we have this thread already

Why do you own two phones in first place?

Soon the entire world would be using Facebook so it doesn't really matter.

It is also four letters shorter.

Normalfag has always been used. On liberal websites like reddit or facebook you'll only see normie used rather than normalfag.

This. Also, any faggot who wants to saddle himself with iOS just because some vapid cunt told him to do so needs to return his cock and balls because he obviously isn't a man and can't grow a fucking spine and think for himself.

Betas use iOS because they're shallow desperate little cucks

So Android works to filter out broke struggling SJW chicks looking to leech off a rich man? I like it even more now

Women claim they are more attracted to men with iOS, because they want to believe they are more civilized and affluent, but trust me, it's really the free-spirited Android users that get their pussies wet and make the panties start dropping.

After getting redpilled and switching from an iPhone 6 to a OnePlus 3, I started pulling almost right away. And then after rooting, I've been drowning in it. I'm spinning so many plates now that I might not even bother upgrading until next year.

Maybe. Still normie has been in usage on Sup Forums for at least 5 years now so I don't think it matters any more. You can always go ahead on Encyclopedia Dramatica and make an extensive analysis of how those two terms differ.

That's because normalfags started coming here much more around 2011-2012.

We should write a deep machine learning artificial intelligence (+ other buzzwords) software that will print out Sup Forums's history as well as sociopolitical and technology trends from posts on archives and news sites. And then it should compare those to respective in time socially acceptable trends and graph how much Sup Forums deviates from them.

>mactraps
>girls
OK.

Believe it or not but some of us don't live in tech illiterate third world countries like the US that still uses shitty outdated technology like SMS and still sees phones as some kind of status symbol

>and still sees phones as some kind of status symbol
i imagine you get swarmed by people praying to you and calling you God if you go to yurop with an iphone

What kind of english is that. Gave me cancer reading it.
Nice bait

Would be pretty handy since you can just walk into the nearest tech store here and buy an iPhone for like 200 bucks. Only Americans think there's something about owning an iPhone.

They just need some vitamin D

I have an iPhone 5 I use specifically to message girls with. It cost me €50.

>abnormal green sext virgin bubbles
get squeezed nerds

fpbp desu

>can't speak like a normal human
>the only difference this bimbo understands between the iphone and android is the text message bubbles
>implying i even own a smartphone
On to the next one.

It's okay, I don't talk to girls anyway.

Never, vile Anglo-Saxon beast.

Women will only select for iPhones, non-iPhone users will fail the mating game and become extinct.

is this an amerilard thing? here in Germanistan chicks either have a samsung or iphone and everybody uses whatsapp anyways so nobody cares

Is the iPhone hardware check in their chat program like that used in Web scripts? I would feel that spoofing an apple device shouldn't be that hard for the autists who are still concerned this is the cause of their lackluster success with women.

>he doesn't use Symbian

You just "proofed" yourself to be one

>all girls
I suppose you've never seen women who use Android? Get out more.

>my selfie will validate my shitty argument for not using iOS

south africans and north africans aren't black though

>using ThotOS

Must suck being American

>superficial golddiggers
Nah, I'm cool with my girl

#JUSTICE

Please post the details