>confirm via text
>easy.jpg
>add visa
>confirm via text
just werks

>all these cards supported by android
>android pay isn't supported anywhere

>Using your phone to pay for things

Because we all know smartphones are the most secure devices ever huh?

It's ok if you lose it, all you have to do is use your mobile to phone the bank and cancel your card....oh wait a sec.

>using your wallet to pay for things
Because we all know wallets are the most secure devices ever huh?

my iphone requires my finger print to unlock it. Even if it's stolen it's useless without my thumb.

What if your thumb is stolen too

Do you make sure to constantly clean your fingerprints off the screen / case of it?

>barclay card
That's what you get for falling for a meme credit card

>samsung pay

Thanks for the tip. :^)

My phone requires a passcode to use it. Even if it's stolen it's useless without the code.

>2k17
>He doesn't have nanobots in his finger that change his fingerprint only when you need to unlock something
baka senpai

Apple = Sparkly Shit

OP wants us to believe he has 5+ credit cards

I have just one credit. The rest are debit.

OP wants us to believe he has 5+ debit cards

Apple Pay is pointless because it takes forever to confirm the payment. It's just an inferior version of contactless debit cards.

Android Pay is supported anywhere Apple Pay is. Same NFC standard.

Problem is, at least in my part of the US, none of the NFC readers are enabled anyways and I look like a dipshit holding my phone up to the reader.

You can wipe the iPhone remotely from iCloud.

more secure than a physical card if lost, zero liability if the consumer reports the cards lost/stolen.

I have 12 credit cards. (15 accounts are two credit cards that I'm an authorized user on but not mine, one auto loan, plus the dozen credit cards). The eight card limit in Apple Pay is really inconvenient.

What's the point?

Different cashback and benefits of course. I have two airline credit cards for perks on the airlines + keeping my 100,000+ award miles on each unexpired, I have two hotel chain credit cards because I travel a ton and bonus points, I have a bunch of cashback credit cards that give me cashback in various categories (one is 5% at any gas station, two are rotating quarterly [varied] 5% cashback, one is 3% cashback grocery, one is 2% on any purchase, etc.).

I use my 6s to pay where it's accepted. Try it some day. It's very convenient

>accepted at:
>Walmart
>target
>McDonald's
>chevron
>7-11

>give Jamal idea

Android pay just werks

~Brought to you by Pajeet Rajesh~