58% of British teens think Sherlock Holmes was real

>58% of British teens think Sherlock Holmes was real
>20% think Winston Churchill is fake

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1577511/Winston-Churchill-didnt-really-exist-say-teens.html

>1 third of british teens don't know where bacon, milk, or eggs comes from

metro.co.uk/2012/06/13/a-third-of-young-adults-in-the-uk-dont-know-bacon-comes-from-a-pig-466614/

"""""""Great""""""" Britain's educational system everybody

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's see the same for Americans, kek.

I do know that in some survey 80% of americans wanted food with DNA in it to be labeled as such

The truth everyone is stupid
People have just memed Americans as stupid in an effort to raise their self esteem

I'm having a hard time believing that there would be even 5 % of Finns believing that dinosaurs and humans coexisted.

americabear thread?

what a shitty sentence I just wrote lol

truth be told, I think about a quarter of humanity is pretty stupid

lmao I thought that pic of eggs was a nice azz for a minut

XDDD

>The truth everyone is stupid
yes
>People have just memed Americans as stupid in an effort to raise their self esteem
no, the educational system in america is a fucking nightmare. it's like china or japan, but instead of testing the shit out of kids to make sure they're smart, they test the shit out of kids to make their parents feel smart. huge amounts of stress on the kids' part, emotional pay-off on the parents' part, and virtually no growth in public awareness of science or the humanities.

My aunt is a schoolteacher and she was teaching math to her kids in middle school (grade 8) that her granddaughter (grade 10) hasn't gotten to yet and they were both part of the same school system. She even has a 4.0, clearly she's not being challenged

It's getting much worse. The average American college student studies 17 hours a week, less than half of the average in 1965

We're getting dumber

>3 cheeks

Did a nuclear reactor blow up in Canada?

>Huge amount of stress on the kids part
No
There's no stress in the school system
They have to make as easy as possible for the inner-city blacks to get their high school diplomas

This is how I know you're memeing

If you look at the bottom right egg as the back of her leg it makes sense

>They have to make as easy as possible for the inner-city blacks to get their high school diplomas

have you ever been to an inner-city black high school? I went to one and its not as easy as you think for a variety of reasons. Your ignorance/racist meming is showing here

I did teach for america for a year in chicago and it was a horrible experience, absolutely no respect for authority

Why exactly do americans like ice so much? It often just waters down most drink and most drinks don't have to be ice cold

I actually don't know. I use a lot of ice because I like to get hammered but it is sort of bizarre how often people require ice in their drinks. My mom puts ice in milk and beer and that's a bit much for me

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI

>posting a meme survey that proves nothing

does it matter these kids dont know where food comes from, are they farmers?

no.

was churchill real?

britain is obsessed with the past and world war two its a part of jewish conditioning.

>More than a quarter (27 per cent) thought Florence Nightingale, the pioneering nurse who coaxed injured soldiers back to health in the Crimean War, was a mythical figure.

>does it matter these kids dont know where food comes from, are they farmers?

Don't fucking embarrass this country... if they don't know basic shit like this they're probably too dumb to go to work, yes it does bloody matter.

You have to remember though these are figures for teens, thank God most of our population aren't this spastic.

well you know not all schools are the same. I went to a high school in Baltimore and it wasnt like that really

>1 third of british teens don't know where bacon, milk, or eggs comes from
>entire american population don't know how to operate a kettle

Holy shit. Is this a pisstake or?

How is this even possible?

ayyy i was in this thread

That is clearly not true, the results have either been highly unsuccessful in getting a diverse set of results, or it was teens just bantering.

>Source: Me, 18.