Is it true that Southern Brazil is very white and nearly 1st world?

Is it true that Southern Brazil is very white and nearly 1st world?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.stanford.edu/class/e297c/poverty_prejudice/paradox/htele.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Drugs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>very white
Yes
>nearly 1st world
Nope

It's basically Germany.

>very white
60% maybe
>nearly 1st world
not even close

yes and the worst people down there are monkey brazilians who move there and cause problems.

curitiba and porto alegre are very nice cities

pic: average sulista girl

It's not very white. It has many gypsies and majority are Portuguese ancestry, which while white, still can pass for Arabs. Germans are a minority.

Compared to first world countries it's quite poor, it's similar to Eastern Europe but with even more inequality.

Parana and Rio Grande do Sul are almost like Russia/Ukraine. Violent, ghetto white people, poverty. Santa Catarina is a little better off, but still shit and with poor places.

If you gringos want to visit to do anything that isnt related to nature just go to São Paulo or maybe Rio if you arent to stupid or to scared of dying.

Don't listen to him, he's probably a RJ or SP monkey jealous of our whiteness.

Curitiba is unironically a pretty nice city, I like it here.

South Brazil is a shithole just like the rest of Brazil and the faster you accept it, the better. Superiority complex is a disease, even more so when the superiority stems from delusions.

How is life in Curitiba? What happens there?

Full of shit Carioca detected.
Curitiba, Porto Alegre, Floripa, Joinville - these are the only cities where a westerner can feel safe.

pic :Gaucha Linda

jesuit missions and nazi refugees

>is very white
Yes. Just for example, in my work where am I right, out of 50 people only 1 is black.
>nearly 1st world
Now that's pushing it.

>Curitiba, Porto Alegre

Sure thing, retard.

I've lived in Porto Alegre my entire life. I have been robbed at gunpoint five times, heard more than 50 gunshots, i've seen 1 bleed to dead right in front of me, 2 of my cousins have been murdered.

A true paradise. All whites(blonde hair only) of the world should move to Porto Alegre!

It is better than anywhere else in SA as far as safety and infrastructure, and far better than any Soviet country.

I don't want to sound like a tourism agency shill but it's a big city with a high HDI and I believe it's one of the most anti-commie cities in the country.

Culturally people are kind of Euroboos here but we do have our own personality, northern negros try to pretend we are like them for some reason tho.

It's pretty good, as long as you stay away from the poor regions. It's a normal city, it has a fairly big population (1.8 million), has some nice restaurants, specially the italian ones, traffic flows pretty well, etc.

It's a good city.

>car traffic flows pretty well
fix'd

You are either homesick or just plain dumb, i would trade this shithole for SP if i had money to do it.

You guys are probably monkey Rio type Brazilians killing each other. Very few of the criminals in POA are actually Gauchos. Girls like these are not being robbed or killed. So please shut up Favelito.

That's not saying much.

I don't live there but it's a great city. Full of beautiful people and cute as fuck asian girls. I wish I could move.

Ô seu carioca comedor de bixcoito vai assaltar alguém e pára de bostejar pela boca.

Well, besides the poor parts it's pretty good. Specially the small villages on the countryside.

>far better than any Soviet country.

Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Bulgaria are all more developed than South Brazil.

Last month he claimed to be South Brazilian, yesterday he claimed to be Serbian. I think he is just an Asian with identity crisis.

>fuck statistics
Im starting to believe that you are indeed american.

>with the exception of the Jamaican capital, New Orleans and a few South Africa cities, the 50 most violent places on earth are all in Latin America
Why is Latin America so violent?

This thread stinks of jelly Cariocas.

>I have been robbed at gunpoint five times, heard more than 50 gunshots, i've seen 1 bleed to dead right in front of me, 2 of my cousins have been murdered.

Ah, so you're a favelado?

That explains it.

I've lived in Curitiba my entire life. I've never been robbed, my relatives have never been robbed, I've never heard a gunshot. And I'm not even rich.

Like Florida

>POA are actually Gauchos

LOL.

>You guys are probably monkey Rio type Brazilians killing each other.

Cariocas only come here to fuck these girls you post. Salaries in Rio de Janeiro are higher.

I lived in RJ for 30 years, ive never been robbed.
i dont think i ever heard a gunshot.
Personal experience doesnt mean shit, that counts for the fag you quoted too.

No

>I have been robbed at gunpoint five times, heard more than 50 gunshots, i've seen 1 bleed to dead right in front of me, 2 of my cousins have been murdered.

Well, where the fuck do you live?

web.stanford.edu/class/e297c/poverty_prejudice/paradox/htele.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Drugs

POA, of course, that city is a fucking hellhole. PR and SC are the only white parts of South Brazil. RS is like the retarded bastard brother.

Communist governments normalizing corruption and violence.
Here in Brazil there's a kind of Robin Hood culture among favelados, being a drug trafficker is "cool" and if you get shot by the police you are suddenly deemed a poor oppressed victim of the system by the retarded lefties that only finance this shit with their drug addictions.

RJ isn't actually as violent as people like to think it is.

>what is Colombia

Dont post this, no one will ever believe it.
Brazilians cant undestand numbers.

You must in the vilas of PTO. We both know the pretty white girls are not being killed. But here is the only pic I can find of a real Gaucho criminal; most of the crime is macaco Brazilians killing each other.

>Here in Brazil there's a kind of Robin Hood culture among favelados, being a drug trafficker is "cool" and if you get shot by the police you are suddenly deemed a poor oppressed victim of the system by the retarded lefties that only finance this shit with their drug addictions.

Things that never happen: the post

Favelados are so poor, they don't give a shit, they have nothing to lose.

You know that life isnt just about pussy, right?

>We both know the pretty white girls are not being killed.

Ok, now fuck off Asiatic scum. These girls want a wealthy white boyfriend from New York. Not scum like you.

For locals. You must follow a specific dress code or you're mugged.

Here in SC, I can take out my wallet in the street and count my money without fear of being robbed, this on a busy street. Try this on RJ.

forgot pic of real Gaucho criminal Guilherme Schmidt Damo.

How about you try that in Porto Alegre?

Watch any TV channel and you will often hear terms like "mundo do tráfico" and "falta de opção".
The truth is that these favelados only want to take the easiest path instead of actually trying to become decent people, and the government only reinforces this mindset.
Literally listen to any popular favela song and will be nothing but anti-cop pro-crime shit.

I'm not claiming to be an expert in favelolitics but I think the whole culture surrounding it sends a very clear message.

Might as well knife myself.

See

But the praising thing only happens in Rio. Here in São Paulo everytime a nigger dies people throw fireworks. Plus the weekly "accidental fire" in Favelas.

São Paulo has a very low criminality for its size. That's not a fair comparison at all.

The problems is everybody things that if something happens n Rio, happens everywhere. Indeed there is pover everywhere here, but it's not like people "enjoy" being a favelado like it is in Rio. People work their asses to get out of that situation desu.

You have to consider Espirito Santo+Northeast save Minas is basically an extension of Rio.

Are there actual favelas filled with white people in them killing each other; I mean in southern Brazil?

ES is irrelevant as hell. Northeast there are some decent parts, same with Rio(the state).

The problem is people here like to project their shittyness a lot, not saying that it isn't, but some exagerate a lot.

Looks like new jersey

I've seen pictures of white kids in favelas :(

>portuguese
>white

kek'd

1. those aren't favelas. They're rural settlements.

2. They don't kill each other, they probably just traffic drugs, snort some glue and prostitute themselves.

There are favelas but they are not like in RJ where it's a sea of planks of wood in mountains, they are just shitty sparsely populated neighborhoods.

Lana Pederssetti. Shot in the face by her own father.

Caroline Slachta, stabbed to death by her boyfriend.

>cop killed the family and then himself

wew

South Brazilian bank robber.

Mailson Grbecht, another South Brazilian bank robber.

What's your point

Josiel Michaelsen, Swedish-Brazilian who smashed a baby's head with an axe and then proceeded to chop the baby's grandparents to pieces with the same axe.

That sounds russian as fuck for some reason

attentionwhore.

None of those are petty favela criminals, just the odd mentally ills. :^)

I went there on vacations and was cool place
Lot of german surnames and nices asses

You mean jew surnames. ---bergs everywhere.

>Is it true that Southern Brazil is very white
It's far whiter than the rest of Brazil, but I'd say white people (or at least people who can pass in Europe as natives) are around 50%~60%.

>and nearly 1st world?
Not really, not even close.

It's way more than 60% on SC. I'd say it's 90% easily.

Also, the southernmost state (Rio Grande do Sul) is full of leftists and feminists.

I could have sworn that I learned paraguay used to have sea access but lost it in the war of the triple alliance. I thought south brazil was the land they took from paraguayans. I dont know where I got this notion but damn this feels weird

>bergs everywhere

+ manns everywhere.

90% only if you count the Portuguese and Lebanese ones.

This guy is an extremely important politician from Santa Catarina, he is a Catarina born and raised.

lel no.

Paraguayans got butthurt because "le imperialist empire"

I have a question for brazilian bros.
How are you holding your boner with all other women around ya?

Why hold? We use it.

Crowd of an extremely famous Santa Catarina football team.

Less than 5% of the people in this picture look German.

So south Brazil is pretty white 60-90%? What about uruguay? My impression is its 80-90% white is that true?

Sergio Moro, possibly the most beloved Brazilian at the moment. Catarina, born and raised. Looks like a disgusting mestizo and is basically the average South Brazilian.

What's the point of this cherrypicking? You realize you're proving nothing?

Noice!

Sergio Moro, a disgusting mestizo, saves Brazil.

All these Germans:
Only kill, murder, rape and destroy.

South Brazil is a BRAZILIAN region first and foremost and should drop the race bias.

South Brazilian mestizos are doing a better job at keeping Brazil intact. That's the point.

Br women are either disgusting pig white southern bitches, guetto smelly faveladas or a literal horse.

I've never seen a carioca this butthurt
uncanny

He's honorary white.

Are you a Japazilian or a Native Indian, you sound really bitter. I think you are a shitty Carioca who was rejected by a pretty girl from Parana.

Are there any medium-sized cities in Brazil that are basically first world? Like, not incredibly rich, but don't have favelas, shitty neighborhoods, etc.

São José do Rio Preto
São José dos Campos

There are tons, they're just underrated as fuck.

Here in my state we have Gramado. Downtown's main street is made to look like classic German towns.
Outside downtown there are some shitty wooden houses, but overall there aren't any ghettos or anything like that.

Since the town is a tourist trap, it can be expensive and a house near downtown can cost over 600,000 dollars.

I'm Catarinense proud son of pole family.

I just have superior taste in women, I'd never put my dick in a white disgusting pig.

>I just have superior taste in women

nice answer you fucking nidhog
I hope you choke on a dick

Luana Carolaine. Shot in the head by drug dealer(who was possibly her ex boyfriend).

Gisele Dorneles Fiscuk, murdered by her Spanish husband in Spain.

Everyone in this picture got burned alive.