Daham Al Hasan has been given approval to bring over 12 more kids and another two wives

>Daham Al Hasan has been given approval to bring over 12 more kids and another two wives

>The unemployed migrant, who claims to be too sick to work, has now been granted family reunification for his remaining 12 children and two wives who are still in Syria.

>The migrant said the pain was so overwhelming that he could not learn Danish yet

>express.co.uk/news/world/674203/sick-work-migrant-bring-12-MORE-children-2-MORE-wives-Europe-Denmark-Syria

Danes confirmed turbocucks. How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

dr.dk/nyheder/regionale/midtvest/danske-monika-er-gift-og-har-barn-med-syrer-nu-vil-hun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good

>a germ so desperate to call other cucks that he made this thread
lol'ed

What's so surprising about this? It's stated in the geneva convention that when a refugee gets asylum granted he can ask for his family to be brought, too.

Remember the 1 million that you took last year? I'd be expecting at least 1 or 2 million more being quietly taken in via family reunification.

I'm having difficulties understanding why us Europeans should "share the responsibility" over these guys by hosting them on our soil

12 children, that's 12 children each in couple years as soon as they can reproduce, that's 144 new muslim Danes in less than 5 years.
Damn...

>halvtreds

>Too sick to work
>Makes it from Syria to Denmark
Riiight. Also, doesn't Denmark have laws against polygamy?

>I'd be expecting at least 1 or 2 million more being quietly taken in via family reunification.
IIRC the estimates are far higher.

We do. Hell, we even have an ongoing debate on whether or not we should let people with underage wives remain married and let them live together.

This guy will have to pay the trip for all the kids and the wives ($11,000), and he can only be legally married to one of his wives.
The rest will not be registered as family and hence will have to provide for themselves.
So they'll all live in absolute relative poverty when they're here since our benefits aren't that high compared to Sweden or Norway.
He also has 3 additional kids that got rejected because they're over 15 years old. And they'll have to make it themselves.

Though the guy at least claims that he and his family will return to Syria once the war is over unlike a lot of refugees, who acts like they've permanently immigrated and won't even mention going home.

>Hell, we even have an ongoing debate on whether or not we should let people with underage wives remain married and let them live together.

Hint: the answer is "no".

No shit, but the leftists keep adding fuel to the debate. I'm not even sure if it's still ongoing desu.

If you really want a cuck article, we've got this.
dr.dk/nyheder/regionale/midtvest/danske-monika-er-gift-og-har-barn-med-syrer-nu-vil-hun
You brought this on us, Sven.

probably something along the lines of "we wuz evil and shit"

Feel free to build a wall at the German border.

So you can't criticize rapefugees without being a raysist that deserves to be fired and sent to jail, but it's perfectly ok to openly fight for literal pedophilia?

What do you mean? Politicians are literally going full Sup Forums on him.

>Naser Khader, said: "It is highly problematic that a Syrian refugee can be allowed to call himself sick to avoid working and learning Danish, so he can support… 20 children."

And mind that this is a fairly liberal politician who's from Syria himself. He knows how subhuman his own people can be and regularly talks shit about their behavior, while praising those who assimilate to Danish society.

You guys seem like good lads.

When are you going to leave the EU?

wrong picture

danes are superior nordics
denmark successfully fucked both sweden and germany despite being small country
denmark was also best geopolitically, danes conquered iceland, faroe islands, greenland, norway unlike sweden

I know for a fact that if this happens and if he gets his children here they will be met with stones and other violent objects.
Many people here threatened them, if they get asylum because people are tired of the muslims

It makes me feel sad that our government is like this, but i know my people will handle this so i don't really care you know

As soon as the britbongs do. While not having as many refugees as Sweden, we do have almost as much trouble with them.

Like in this post The article is basically summarized as
>refugee goes to Denmark
>ficki ficki with local girl
>she gets prego
>he asks her to marry him and to let her approve of him getting reunited with his other wife and 3 kids
>she agrees being almost ecstatic about it
>the last part describes her getting a ton of hate on social media
Literally cucktier, but I guess it's just whatever she's satisfied with. As long as the fucker doesn't go niggerdad on her.

We're small now. But WE WUZ VIKANGZ

Politikerne synes også at det er helt grotesk. Men lader det gå igennem fordi det er en enkelt sag som den lokale kommune har valgt at håndtere. Men ja, folket tager hånd om det.

>t. bor på bornholm og ser flygtninge få tæsk af de lokale hver fredag mens politiet ser den anden vej

Well, I dont know all the circumstances of that story, but if his asylum request was approved, I see nothing wrong with it
Also, in general, I have the feeling that the Danes are rather good at handling the refugee crisis

>As soon as the britbongs do.
Um, yeah, about that...

We're still relatively homogeneous (88% danish) and if Brits leave EU, it doesn't mean we'll join them in an a union, we'll just follow suit.

No, i mean, i have my doubts about the britbongs leaving.
I can bet my ass it's gonna be the austrian elections all over again. I'd be glad if history proves me wrong, though.

I was thinking Scottish independence referendum, but sure, let's say Austrian elections.