What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Fucking CAPS!!!! How is this a FREE country?

Other urls found in this thread:

mygrande.com/internet/
therebel.media/sweden_gives_muslim_migrant_who_raped_14_year_old_girl_a_pass_because_he_has_adhd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fucking CAPS!!!! How is this a FREE country?

Plot twist: it's not.

HAHAHAHAHA AT LEAST WE HAVE GUNS FUCKING YUROPORS BRAGGING ABOUT UNLIMITED INTERNET WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE GUNS LOL

fuck net neutrality amirite

It isn't m8

Don't buy the service then? Are you dumb or something?

net neutrality isn't about caps

Freedom isn't free kid.

>watching my wife and daughter get raped by migrants instead of shooting them is a small price to pay for having more than 1TB download allowance a month!

>this has literally never happened but amerifats get capped on data every single day

Data caps? What's dat, 2005?

>AMERI-CAPS

Americaps is less free than South East Asia

I use my internet with reckless abandon and never come remotely close to 1TB a month. Maybe if you weren't a total faggot that needs to download every fucking chink and pony cartoon you'd be alright in the US.

>this has literally never happened
Sure eurobro

You mean black people killing black people? Yeah that's what happens when you put a bunch of people together

I pretty much use that in an hour while shitposting.

I like you.

Bow come yurops seem to feel the compulsive need to shit fling whenever they even THINK ABOUT the us?
Also OP you can just switch to another fucking provider you scumbag. This is the US, land of capitalism, where only the best win.

I don't like defending Comcast, but I've got to in this case. You've hogged a terabyte of bandwidth this month. A fucking terabyte, in one month. Bandwidth isn't free, and your high use is probably making things slow for other customers on your cable run.

Yes, the better solution would be to upgrade the network to provide more bandwidth, and that's happening slowly as average bandwidth use rises. But you're probably about the top user on your run by far. You can't really expect them to make a new run just for your own use.

Keep net neutrality, caps are infinitely preferable to throttling access to sites that don't pay up.

There's likely no choice. A mix of collusion between ISPs and deals with cities lets ISPs run monopolies or near-monopolies, and keep out other ISPs that might try to move into the city.

The reason our internet is shittier is we have more space here. More space means laying more wire to get to the same number of customers, and lower signal strength when you get down to the far end of the cable.

I've visited Europe and I'll take the extra legroom.

>I've visited Europe
What the fuck does that even fucking mean you could've went to fucking Slovakia or fucking Switzerland like what the fucl are you saying you could've been in London or fucking Helsinki what THE FUCK

>Switch to another provider
>All the providers are actually in cahoots and don't try to outcompete each other

It's US, land of the corruption

>watching my children die on live tv when some retard shoots up his school then i cant even rewatch it on liveleak because my.internet is capped

how can America be so shit?
>be me
>live in SEA shithole
>literally live in the mountains 3 hours away from civilization
>still get fast and unlimited Internet for 20 USD/month

terabyte
gigabytes

What the fuck man, I can't even imagine what the fuck you would even want to download every goddamn month that adds up to 1 terabyte.
You deserve to get your line thottled desu

Nope. Only the big shots.

Small start-ups exist and thrive in their markets.

mygrande.com/internet/

Zero caps.

>doesn't even have a soft cap at 200gb
Lmao kid.

>50mbps
>$30
Land of overpriced everyone

I used 6TB this month, I only pay 40 euro a month 500/500 mbps unlimited. I can get 10gbps for 120 euro

Shut up already. Their infrastructure costs a lot more than say romanian shithole fiber. I paid ~50 burgers in switzerland for a 10/1 connection for many many years. Be glad about your 3€ internet, it's all you got nigguh.

Counter offer nigga.

>being this assblasted over someone having better internet speeds
Audible kek.

I ask myself every night who was the fucking jew who thought that charging for data usage was a good idea.

where?
i pay 220 sek for 100/10

Uhhh....what?

How do you expect them to pay for infrastructure and overhead costs?

>How is this a FREE country?
This might come as a surprise to you but it isn't

Freedom is not free :^]

Netherlands

>Tfw my carrier just rolled out an unlimited data plan for 50 bucks a month but I have no reason to upgrade from my 50 GB data a month because I'll be getting 100/100 fiber soon
Feels good being a Yuropoor

>I use my internet with reckless abandon and never come remotely close to 1TB a month
Can't be all too reckless though

Lack of proofs for prices ITT is disturbing.

>american fake freedom is not free
FTFY
Come in eastern europe if you want real freedom

Most places are still noguns/lowguns.

That's ignoring the fact that it's a shithole. I mean if that's the case might as well move to Africa

And the US isn't a shithole, with its murder rate that's comparable with third world countries?

Inb4 "B-b-but you can't compare the US to European countries because of muh size", there's literally more murders in the US in total numbers than in China with a population 10 times bigger, and "B-b-but black people murdering black people doesn't count because they're not American for some reason and segregation totally isn't a sign that you live in a shithole!"

>might as well move to Africa
except you got almost everything you have in burgerland (games, movies, clothes, foods, etc) but with real freedom.

Fuck off euronigger

Just don't go to the ghetto then, problem solved.

I'm on 1gbps fiber now, retard.

Nobody says freedom does not come with responsibility.

Go ahead and see who has more assaults, euroland or America. Spoilers: it's euroland. The hard truth is a bunch of assaults in America ends with the perpetrator bleeding on the ground from gunshot wounds. America does not believe in tyranny of the strong. A firearm is the great equalizer, and there is zero reason for it to not be a natural right.

I pay less than $20 for 200mbps up/down.
And im not even in europe, im in asia

Jeez, sorry our country is literally as big as every country in yurop. It takes a lot more than just cell tower for us to get coverage.

>all this ass pain
Lmao
Let me guess
Korea/Japan
Those countries are not that big and don't have that many people.

how should caps pronounced?
KAPS? KÄPS? SEPS?

The only one you have to blame for uding a shitty ISP with caps is yourself.

I think SEPS is correct. That is how I have always said it.

Or, you know, the town he lives in, for letting that ISP work a deal with them to lock out any competition. There is often no choice, or the only other choice is DSL, satellite, cellular or some shitty local wireless.

I don't know what third world shithole he lives in, but he's still at fault for living there. You don't go to Utah and then spend all day complaining that you're surrounded on all sides by genetic condensation.

I lived in a shitty apartment complex once that made a deal with this literal nobody ISP, who capped you at 500GB and they were the only ISPs you were allowed to have at that apartment complex.

To those of you who are still young enough to be considering getting your first apartment, be sure to find out your internet choices before choosing. You don't want to move into a shitty complex where they only allow a shitty ISP monopoly.

but capped is pronunced kapped. kapped connection?

How DARE my internet providers limit my usage?!

No. Sepped connection.

Why don't you go defend Pajeet Pai some more?

Are you wanting Sup Forums to invade this thread? Because that post there is how you get Sup Forums to invade this thread.

literally
therebel.media/sweden_gives_muslim_migrant_who_raped_14_year_old_girl_a_pass_because_he_has_adhd