~30 deg C, 80% humidity

> ~30 deg C, 80% humidity

HOW CAN PEOPLE LIVE LIKE THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/99-percent-chance-2016-will-be-the-hottest-year-on-record/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is nothing. Wait until August.

dude i'm fuckin dying rn

I die walking to and from the gym/work currently, I do not want to see what August has in store.

Just fukin kill me, I take 2-3 cold showers per day for the last week

>not blasting the AC

>He thinks I own a car

I live in fuckin most expensive car insurance part of the country mang-mang

I love extreme temperatures. I don't have AC and it's about 30 here but I like it.

lol that's not even that bad. Try 105º F (~40C) at 100% humidity.

You get used to it. Shit one time I decided to save money by not running my A/C over the summer, got up to 116º F in my house with humidity in the 90s, sweaty but tolerable.

HOLY FUCK

This has to be a lie

How does your brain even function at that climate?

Get gud america, last summer we had 48ºC with 97% humidity. And I live in south br, not even the hottest part of it.

Are you ready for the hottest summer on record?
scientificamerican.com/article/99-percent-chance-2016-will-be-the-hottest-year-on-record/

He's not lying. It gets that muggy in my town from about mid-June or early July to halfway through September.

>Are you ready for the hottest summer on record?
>scientificamerican.com/article/99-percent-chance-2016-will-be-the-hottest-year-on-record/

Just kill me

>Just kill me
Naah, the heat will do that.
Every year they issue heat warnings and ask that people who know the elderly to check on them every day to see if they've succumbed to heatstroke yet.

Stop being such fucking pussies. You guys are 1st world and shit just use your well paid salaries to buy a/c.

>implying a house built in the US in the last 50 years doesn't have central air conditioning

Then what the fuck are complaining about.

IS heat with humidity that much worse, or is it a meme?
Here once it gets above 27ºC/80F it's always dry, as in less than 25% humidity.

I'm not complaining about anything, I'm making the leaf feel worse. There's a difference.

>75F right now (24 in shitunit)
>gentle cool breeze blowing
>trees rustling a gentle concert

Too comfy. I may fall asleep.

You have no fucking idea. I could stand fine 52ºC with low humidity when I went to Egypt but I almost die every year in the swamp I live when it makes 45ºC with 95% humidity.

I'm sweating as fuck all the time i'm on the street. I went to doctor and he says that it's JUST ME, and my endocrine system is okay and i don't have diabetes.

28°C, 66% humidity here.

Feels just slightly hotter than average. To make me feel like dying it's gotta be above 32°C (which happens veyr often)

Humidity holds the heat against your body like a blanket. In a dry heat you can get some relief just from moving to shade.

thats not a meme....its NOT a meme.

better than cold, no? last winter it got to -20F (-29C) in my state.

No. Cold is better.

I actually felt less cold in canada than I do in brazil because brazil is not prepared for winter at all.

I'd much prefer cold. You can bundle up for cold, all you can do for humid heat is pray for death.

>20C

i'm literally sweating right now

No. 40 degrees in dry is nothing compared to it in humidity.

god can't wait for the fucking summer, no sleep at night, sweating in the night. great just great :_:

>go to bed
>+27C inside

Go to your sauna to cool off.

You tell me, you are the one having a continental climate.