A FUCKING RED DOT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Nations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I FUCKING HATE BELGIUM NOW

I like your music Hans.

A FUCKING GREEK SHITPOSTER

>mfw a generic tricolor horizontal flag makes a thread on Sup Forums

Gommie star piglet replies on Sup Forums.

TRIPS

>A FUCKING MOON AND STAR

WHY WE HAVE BEEN OCUPIED BY AMERICAN NOW IS BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY BETRAYED EURASIA UNION AND INVADED SOVIET YOU FALSE ALLY

>ching chong ling long ding dong

Nobody cares

>leaders literally tried to coup a 1500+ year old dynasty so they wouldn't lose face because they were retarded enough to provoke the most powerful force that didn't want jackshit to do with the war
To be fair, the Americans are the sole reason why you're so far ahead everyone else in Asia

Nope,before ww2 we were stronger than now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Nations

JUST

Get fucked by African

Are you out of your slope mind. Americans force fed Japan wealth and power. Luckily your country has no natural resources to exploit.

It was only to keep the commies in check desu
And you seem to have installed that idea pretty well in the Japanese mentality even though the assailant claimed it was for the emperor.
>le assassination of Inejiro Asanuma.webm

Shut up micro dick. Your women are mildly attractive and mix well with other races. Otherwise you're still a chink.

Not everyone on Sup Forums is a weeb. I think your virgin culture is fucking stupid.

You are using Japanese cars,watching Japanese Animes and manga,using Japanese Camera and electronics product,Many American are studying Japanese,We are not good at Fucking English,We have our Army,We started product Weapon.
You are just our slave to led to fight agains CHING-CHING-CHINA we dont have any responsibility if Muslims attacked you lol

Soon.

You're economy has been shitty and in decline for like 3 decades now. Unless you wise up and cut the benefits for old people and welfare, you're going to get outbred by fucking pandas.

wait hold on I don't know my gook countries all that well but im pretty sure most of our stuff says made in China on it

>Japan
>a country where men regularly kill themselves if they lose their job because jobs are for life there
>losers on the internet genuinely think this is a high tier country

The only redeeming quality of the country is their views on crime, and even that isn't easy to judge because they just don't report all their crime like most countries do.

Fuck you whites you will all get raped by Asian in 2050.You can see your sucking fucking GDP ranking.India,Fucking China,even Nigeria will surpass almost of White nations.

Our final goal,liberation of Asia will be achieved in near future.I dont care Japan will extinct,just want to celebrate Asians got a freedom by us.

I use american cars and korean electronics and i dont learn weeb languages nor watch anime, what now japan, WHAT NOW

>Our final goal
You mean China's.

Japan will be a city state at best

Japanese """""""electronics"""""""

>Canadian """"""banter"""""

It wasn't banter I was just agreeing with you. Why are you so hostile my southern nigger?

You forgot social stigmatizing when an idol has a romance. That itself is a much harder punishment than any crime will do you.

Yeah, really, why don't American like Canadians? I never understood that

all of amurica cockroaches are completely brainwashed like Chinese shit.
You just are saying you completely depend on Asians stuff though.morons.

Good bye American forever!!!!!!
I had have a nice time since 1945 lol lol lol

A fucking Hal 9000

Most of your current culture is based off Disney.

Your country is a meme, a sham, you would be a shithole right now if not for us

>skin color
>blood from raped German women
>sand

whites have controlled the earth for >400 years, what the fuck makes you possibly think that we'd be stopped in 50 years?

German autism and insanity........

>one autist = all germans

Savage.

i know who he is.

only korean and chinese don't like Japan.

poor Korean.

poo in loo

Well meme'd.

>American cars
lmoa you fucked up nigga enjoy the depreciation

what a gook thread

theres no point reading all of them

That's authentic 'cago 'za

Japs need to get leaf'd

Red and white unite