Post your hometown

Post your hometown

>implying you live there
wew lad

I don't want to get banned for posting gore.
It's a pretty boring city, the few bars and nightclubs there are get burned down every so often.
Really lovely though, quiet and peaceful.

aight
i don't live there anymore tho
btw my former house is visible in this pic. good times were had

This thread again. Pic related is my home-town, it's very beautiful but boring as fuck, there's nothing to do.

Small and comfy

:)

comfy Saugatuck

My house is visible on this pic

>tfw you will never grow up in a comfy european city with medieval old town and beautiful landscape

b-but chile is 1st world!!

Russia/10

Exactly this neighbourhood.

W-which is your home? I-I want to pay you a visit

Well there's hardly any pictures because nothing exists. However this is the town where the reunification of the Unites States occured and the place where Lee formally surrendered to Grant ending the civil war.

es no huait, senor, no bueno

This guy has been squating for too long

Irrelevant Mediterranean village
There is absolutely fuck all to do while growing up here until you have a scooter then a car to go to the nearest bigger town. Hollidays consisted in hanging out in the vineyards and the narrow streets with my friends while smoking the weed you could buy to the arabs at the main square, sometimes going to the river nearby, or to the sea with bikes since it's 10km away. And drink wine during summer because every single sport club, and all kind of associations organize feasts and it's cheap as hell

>youngest and fastest growing city in the country
>lowest unemployment rate, lowest debt, lowest cost of living

Paradise on the Prairies.

bed town.

school.

Omiš - Croatia

Very depressing.

What the fuck
Is that really in the UK ?

Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro.

I'm over one of the hills.

UK is a whole country, not just center of London.

You don't say
But it looks shitty even compared to the other shitty looking British cities I know

The town I was born in is so insignificant that this is the only picture I could find.

Camberwell

looks just perfect for raising another Eliot Rodgers

what the fuck is this, this is a building not a home town

This is probably a industrial neighbourhood near some other town

appomatox?

Yep.
It is Telford, a new-town.
New-towns are notorious for basically being shit.
They were built to be efficient and cheap. No nice streets. No nice pedestrian areas. Lots of tarmac for cars. Tiny houses. Everything connected by car, no walking.

Just in the past few years we got our first real outdoor purpose-built pedestrian zone. Pic related. It still isnt accessible by walking from any residential area nearby. I.e. you still need a car to get to it. But at least it is something.

>town

I wish. I really want out of this place.

Yes sir

Cold Spring Harbor.

It's quite comfy.

Córdoba, Andalucía

Costal Northen Town called Matosinhos (Name of a Roman who converted to Christianity at the sight of the apostole Santiago in this town)

There is no known Muslim occupation in this town. Also the Muslim occupation lasted about 70 years in the North

> Pic related

Grew up here until I was 12.

Shitty, shitty place. Surrounded by nothing but prisons. It was in the swamplands of Texas so it might as well have been Louseyanna

Highlights include:
- 5 prisons
- Prison museum
- Museum for Sam Houston (His fucking tiny as fuck house where everything is behind glass)
- A dirty as fucking lake full of gators

Is that san miguel de allende?

Stop it, we get it, squating can hurt your brain

Bogota

Trevelin.

5K people... icyshithole

Looks and feels Eastern Europe / Russia

Odense

Yes

:( I'm a good citizen

Seville

i feel like this could be in silent hill.

also, this looks like the northeastern united states in the winter

why do you wanna get out? Lissabon is great
comfy
OMG :O Such a beautiful place and town
looks surprisingly comfy what city is it?

LTU, Marijampole

Wakefield, West Yorkshire

Decent town overall. Used to be quite shitty but there's been a lot of redevelopment this decade. The market got replaced with a new, modern shopping centre for example and the bus station was renovated not too long ago. There's some tower blocks in the centre though that look terrible, even though they've been renovated.

Looks pretty nice but those houses/apartments must be hell to live in.

Can see why you've moved desu

Another part of the city that got revamped. Completely replaced the Westgate train station with a glossier new one, much better than the old one. Also built some new modernist office and apartment buildings around there but it's quite an empty area, probably because the young professionals these things attract would rather live and work in Leeds than in Wakey.

that's only 5% of the city actually, but it's what tourists mostly come for. here's a full view of the city (on the far right is what I previously uploaded)
those houses are actually either churches, restaurants, or just for rent. barely anyone lives there.

Fair enough, that looks pretty grand actually. Do you like living there?

it's not that grand, about only 50k people live here at most.
it's comfy, winters aren't freezing cold but the summers are overwhelmingly hot. lucky for us we can just hop into the sea and refresh ourselves. the only thing I hate is bullshit tourists clogging the streets

>why do you wanna get out? Lissabon is great

For a few days visit I could agree, not for living, but maybe it's just me who prefers smaller places.

Anchorage, Alaska

Well when I wrote grand I had the scenery in mind, particularly the mountains in the background, even though they're not that big. Anyway it does look rather nice, personally I'd love to live in some cosy, warm coastal city

I'm curious about this place. Could you tell me what living there is like?

thanks fa᠎m

Mexico City

Campo Grande, 850k people. Mid-west of the country, very calm compared to the rest of the country, not many people live over here. The state is mostly composed of farms.

Mas o que fornificação?
Somos da mesma cidade anão.

comfy af

Campo Grande melhor Grande. What school did you go to?

Funlec, e você?

Todos os ricos que faziam inglês comigo estudavam no Funlec, kek. Eu estudei naquela escola japa do centro, Visconde de Cairu. Nós fazíamos undokai, bon odori e 99.8% dos alunos eram otacos :^)

pic of outer city

Last time I went there I ended up fucking my cousin's cousin

you fucked yourself?

What a shithole

LOL

More like my cousin, genetically speaking

wot
you fucked your own cousin or your cousin's cousin on his other side of the family that you're not related to

La Laguna, Tenerife

Itanhaém - São Paulo

Kara sea shore.

My dad grew up there! He said it was fantastic except for all the rich people.