What does Sup Forums think of street art and graffiti? Post an example of street art or graffiti from your country

What does Sup Forums think of street art and graffiti? Post an example of street art or graffiti from your country.

generally disgusting. there are some good artworks though

This. I'm not the "it can improve decadent or grey areas of a city" kind of guy, 95% of it sucks and the whole "cool vandalism" and nigger culture behind most of it does nothing but pushing shitty subjects.

I live in Brooklyn so I can contribute for once.

That looks more like a commissioned mural than graffiti. Fantastic work either way.

I have others but file size is buttfucking me.

Anything that isn't garbage usually is and there are ones you'd think we're legit that I can attest I saw calmly painted in broad daylight.
t.

Murals can be good. Graffiti is shit.

t. there is a hideous bob Dylan mural in town, very similar in execution and site to what OP posted - colorvul, on the side of an old building, garish, uncreative, ugly.

We Wuz MLK and shit.

stupid nigger shit

It's disgusting. No graffiti """"""artists"""""" are ever good enough to do the dank Che Guevara murals here, it's always bottom of the social ladder crackhead scum scrawling their name on a bus stop or some shit. I say gas them all

Very nice my Greek friend.

This was quite good

Sadly, that building is gone

Shit. I've run out of what's on my phone. Should I go and get more pics?

ebin

imported stone age-tier trash from Africa
has no place in any city with a murder rate below 3 people per second

>imported stone age-tier trash from Africa
Rome was full of it and a lot less artistic and far more vulgar.

The problem with graffiti is that it's less what OP and few other posted and mostly someone crudely writing хyй or drawing a badly misshapen swastika in plain black text. 99% of graffiti is pure garbage. There are some very good pieces of art though.

Do you consider anything that's been posted in this thread art ?

what makes it not art?

I love it.

Yes. There is art here.

Hehe clever!

In sao paulo we cover empty walls with vertical gardens instead of doodling on them