Imagine that you want to buy a case for under $150 and aren't a faggot that likes gaudy shit. What case would you get?

Imagine that you want to buy a case for under $150 and aren't a faggot that likes gaudy shit. What case would you get?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/product/nwVBD3/fractal-design-case-fdcadefr5bko
pcpartpicker.com/product/vBTrxr/fractal-design-define-mini-c-microatx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-def-mini-c-bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the cheapest case from an old shitbox i could find for $5

$150 is very generous budget for a case

Something from fractal maybe?

Love the look, hate the fucking hard drive cages. You have to route the CPU cables UNDER the mobo if you want to hide it in the back too. Great case otherwise, though.

fractal or nzxt s340

I want to get something nice, but can't justify paying for the $200+ semi-custom/premium cases.

The only thing I wanted from fractal was a white node 304 and the faggots discontinued it.

Fractal Design Define Mini or Phanteks EVOLV

Evolv/pandora/s340 because I'm also not a faggot who likes terminally bland shit, and i cba to fix (paint) a define

pandora and s340 look like shit.

Fractal R5 or Thermaltake Urban S41.

phanteks something.

s41 is the better looking of the 2 for sure. There's understated, and then there's just...... nothing

Corsair 200r

Corsair Obsidian Series Black 550D

Quiet too.

Pretty happy with fractal R5 coming from an Antec200.
Cable management was piss easy, much lower sound signature due to acoustic dampening material, and I love how easy it is to clean off the dust panels in comparison.
The SSD mounting brackets on the back panel were quite nice along with the rubber feet for the 3.5" hard drives.
it is sooo much easier to install hard drives now, love the trays for easy access and if I wanted to convert the desktop into a home server in the future I have access to plenty of trays for additional storage.

I suppose these features would be standard with many cases of that price range but coming from an antec200 it was a massive improvement.
My only complaints so far would be that the front panel does not shut smoothly when hinge swapped, and the case is fairly heavy. Wish they gave me some of those neat velcro straps instead of zip ties for cable management in the accessories box.
No point in removing the optical bay casing since but cannot install the small hard drive bay cage at the top for unimpeded airflow, that was probably the biggest let down.

Coming from a cooler Master haft 120 I agree with this post.

>want to buy a case for under $150 that isn't gaudy

You just described the windowless Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout edition ATX Mid Tower
pcpartpicker.com/product/nwVBD3/fractal-design-case-fdcadefr5bko

and the windowless Fractal Design Define Mini C MicroATX Mid Tower
pcpartpicker.com/product/vBTrxr/fractal-design-define-mini-c-microatx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-def-mini-c-bk

I've built with both cases and I will tell you that, from a builders point of view, these are two of the best cases to build with, if not the very best. Extraordinarily good cable management, extremely modular, and great air flow.

Enthoo pro

It has a big ass fan in the front

more like enthoo poo lmao

Isn't the N200 like 50, though?
This. I have the N400 and cable management is a fucking nightmare. On the plus side, it doesn't have a side window so, unless you've OCD, you won't care.

Phanteks enthoo pro or something by fractal design probably.

Corsair Carbide 200R. Simple and almost no screws used to mount components sans motherboard and PSU.