I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FOOD OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND TO THE TABLE ON WHICH IT STANDS ONE NATION UNDER...

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FOOD OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND TO THE TABLE ON WHICH IT STANDS ONE NATION UNDER MCDONALD'S INDIVISIBLE WITH CHEESEBURGERS AND FRIES FOR ALL

AMEN

Amen

Faroe Islands with the bants

OH CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEE~

le ebin b8 trole XDDDD

hey man its a free country unlike you'res

>vodka
>knife
>mongols

honestly if you asked me anything about your country I'd probably just say "Helsinki" and walk away

Lmao

>American education

ahaha good post my man. always refreshing to see euroheathens turn to the light of the one true god, ronnie mcdonnie

Based Faroe bringing the bantz

if you look at the ingredients list of anything sold in america, besides those things which obviously only have one ingredient, and aren't gene-spliced with bacteria, you'll quickly realize there is hardly any food sold in this country at all.

although typically, for marketing reasons, it has a high degree of verisimilitude with actual food

>country with the highest obesity rate in the EU
>country that invented processed food during the Industrial Revolution
Yeah sorry, you don't get to talk trash.

BUTTHURT AMERIBURGERS CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FOOD OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND TO THE TABLE ON WHICH IT STANDS ONE NATION UNDER MCDONALD'S INDIVISIBLE WITH CHEESEBURGERS AND FRIES FOR ALL

**AND OUR MASTER ISRAEL TOO
AMEN

fixed

quality bantz

every thread ww

>his country's food is so shitty it's not worth of the complete and utter obedience of its people

>one nation
>under saint wallmart

>be british
>not allowed to express sincere emotions
>hide behind a veil of irony

>americans have to stand up and pledge allegiance to a flag every day in school class
>''we arent brainwashed though!''

>if you look at the ingredients list of anything sold in america, besides those things which obviously only have one ingredient, and aren't gene-spliced with bacteria, you'll quickly realize there is hardly any food sold in this country at all.
>although typically, for marketing reasons, it has a high degree of verisimilitude with actual food

JUST

This thread is no longer a joke

This is my opinion of the average burgerlard

that proves nothing more than you're a dumbass

what kind of ugly ass meal is that fucking white people with their half assed food

t. food pro

What is this?

looks like a pair of balls to me

That it is.