AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lmao

as bad as post-communist country

>no zealand

wow australia, that's a weak result even for you

>The numbers, Mason, what do they mean

Equality = more peaceful societies

they are getting zhang'd too just not as bad as us

>Falling for the """ineqality""" meme
There's no such thing as inequality.

What is Spain doing there?
I dont get it

its true tho. If i were u pooland I would laughh too

Umm, you're the same as us, dipshit.

Guys, imagine how much higher Australia would be than Norway if it has the same amount of oil per person.

Goes to show how much better Aussies (aka Brits) are than Norwegians/Scandinavipoops.

YOU ARE UNIRONICALLY BETTER THAN US OF GAY

Notonlistugal

We're #4 on the HDI listing and we dont have nearly as much oil. kys

WTF? DELET THIS!

HOLY SHIT IT'S TRUE
MICROWAVEDWATERISTANIS ON MICROWAVE WATCH

>Guys, imagine how much higher Australia would be than Norway if it has the same amount of oil per person.

i don't think you understand how the oil industry works

it's not like each of us gets a cup a day that we can sell on the international market

>tfw 33

Liar

>inequality-adjusted
Sorry for having so many billionaires.

Bang bang baby like the 4th of July, a lightning strike in the midnight sky
Don't give a damn about the summertime blues, All I need is red white and you

I've been to USA and I like it, not as much as Poland but they can be my eternal number 2 country I'd live in.

I will always love based Boland

You're not welcome here.

>OVER 100 points lower than top 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

holy shit, guys

This means that for average Joe Poland is even better place to live cause no minorities, no feminists, better education, police isn't militarized and lower costs of living

USA BTFO even harder than in 'nam

DELETE THIS

>for average Joe
Blacks aren't people

but they're Americans

btfo

OOH

You can't be American if you never assimilate

BTFO

delete

Why do people care about HDi when 4K is already being sold?

Kek

>HDI
lmao meme statistic

Butthurt snowbeast triggered

>the US of A
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How is it that Europe is getting weaker?

Our leaders thought we weren't suffering enough so they started importing misery

epik burn

Even more reason why we should leave NATO, clearly we can't afford it

Bullshit list

How the fuck we are under UKistan

do {
AMERIFATS BTFO = true
} while (AMERIFATS BTFO)

Than your whole economy will collapse

You must protect us

Win win

>europeons face when

Fucking hilarious that you think that

Pshht his Nigger Imperium is even worse than Soviets

Ok buddy. Keep saying that while I own more land than you ever will and have a house and more bullshit material goods than I know what to do with.

t. wife and I make 130k/yr between us with our BS

Maybe finally evropa can move their own asses and try to fix the issues we have.