My play store balance is piling up. what should i spend it on?

my play store balance is piling up. what should i spend it on?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.racetothemoon.SuperColorRunner
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

See if you can transfer it over to Amazon so you can buy a noose you faggot

I've looked for ways to transfer but I can't find any.

There are some really cool and cheap apps that worl really well like camscanner pro, poweramp pro, nova launcher prime. Other than that there are some reallt cheap icon packs too.

Paid versions of all your apps
Podcast Addict
Nova Launcher Prime
Naked Browser
KWGT
KLWP
Emulators: Drastic, ePSXe, MD.emu, NES.emu, GBA.emu, GBC.emu, Super Retro 16, whatever works for you
Icon packs and widgets

>Not just using retroarch

Donate it all to free and open source apps.
>emulators
>not mentioning My Boy! and My OldBoy!

You can use the Play store credits for books, magazines, movies, music, and TV shows you know, it's not just limited to purchasing Android apps.

>son i am disappoint

see if you can buy a phone from Google with your credit

Buy chromecasts
Chromecast Audio is a fully legit DAC

I really wish I could use play store credit for Google services. I've got enough for Google storage and Google music for several years.

OP doesn't say it has to be apps

How the hell are you managing to "pile" up play store balance supposedly unintentionally?

It happens, especially if you pretend like you're a middle aged mom doing the Google surveys.

I'm a google app developer.
I made 200 dollars.
I need to make more.
Online promotion, how much?

Release it for iOS

Do your own advertising

Apple cucks charge you $200 annually just to have a developer account

Drastic is the shit. Get ppsspp it's a must.

How do you get play store credit?

Google rewards surveys. I just posted previously, but the key demographic for those surveys are middle aged moms. After a month or so of answering them like that you're gonna get at least 3-4 a day, mostly shit about cleaning products, laundry stuff, toys, grocery stores, etc.

Buy ebooks or movies/shows if you are until those media. I second buying some apps that you use that removes ads, especially if you using free version.

fucking COMMIES

But if you fake your identity for more surveys, be aware that google will try to filter you out using fake surveys. For example by asking you if you've been at a place that doesn't even exist or if you know/bought a product that never was for sale etc. If you fall for one of those you'll never get a survey again, so be careful and always do some research when answering suspicious questions.

If your rooted the swift dark Substratum theme is great.

>image
Fuck its better to get fucking job then do that. You know you reached a new low if you have to lie in surveys for play store credit.

That guy was a fucking idiot. You don't have to lie about where you've been. Just tell them you're a 35 year old mom with kids living at home or whatever and as long as you stick with that you're golden. If they ask you stuff you don't know about then just say I don't know.

It's free play credit for like 30 second surveys just don't be stupid about it. It's not like people are doing that shit for a living.

If you can't afford 200 autism bux maybe developing apps is not for you

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.racetothemoon.SuperColorRunner

I never lied on my surveys and accrued about $60 total before switching to iOS. If you leave your basement they actually want to hear from you.

create a fake app on the play store and then buy it