Office chairs

I need a new chair. What does Sup Forums recommend?

No gaymen trash allowed

Build one out of an old car seat imho

As someone who also hated the idea of "gaming" chairs, after going through several typical office chairs I finally caved. I reluctantly bought a "gaming" chair, and it's actually quite good. Yeah, it stands out too much, but if it's staying at home, the extra features and comfort are worth the look, and gaming-tax.

If you really don't want to consider one, and I don't blame you, this is your best option . Whatever you do, DO NOT buy a mesh chair like you posted, or a fake leather one. They'll tear and degrade after less than two years. Also don't buy Staples chairs. My last chair was a Staples Poynter, and the back collapsed while I was leaning back. Two tiny L-brackets connect the back to the seat, and they sheared after two years of use.

tl;dr: You get what you pay for. The gaming-tax does tend to come with better build quality, at the expense of professional aesthetics. Mesh bad. Fake leather bad. Cloth good. Real leather good. Custom best.

>They'll tear and degrade after less than two years.

What the fuck do you degenerates do in your chairs? I've had a mesh chair for well over 2 years and it's still pristine. Maybe try not throwing your body in a fit of autistic rage every time mommy tells you to go to bed.

>What the fuck do you degenerates do in your chairs?
What the fuck do you think we do in our chairs?

Masturbation to video game characters. Don't get gizz on yer chair.

I bought the IKEA Markus over 2 years ago, and I'm happy with it.

It's pretty comfy and so far shows so signs of 'wear and tear'

If you have a large budget I'm sure there are even better options out there but if you're looking for a decent office chair that doesn't break the bank I would recommend it.

Is there anything like this or even some non-gaudy gamer shit that doesn't use leather? Pleather all the way baby

I just want a chair that can tilt and lock in place. Is there a chair with those features that won't cost too much? Not really interested with gaming chairs.

The Markus comes in a fabric version.

Wow what the fuck how come this is never mentioned

I mean, you can just go to the site and it's right there as an option on the product page.

i have this one
I would like if it was a bit more sturdy, but it's okay. The seat itself could use a bit more foam tho

a lazboy or similar make and install casters desu

La-z-boy master race

I am planning to buy IKEA RENBERGET myself. I would recommend that.

there's no way you can see your monitors from there

in german stuhl means chair but also shit

>scream_dude_crying_on_chair_in_front_of_his_pc.jpg

oh, that's my overrated shitchair.

I actually have the chair in your pic. It's okay, not a lot of lumbar support tho

top ıkeak