What is the "rich kid" city/town/province/state/area of your country?

What is the "rich kid" city/town/province/state/area of your country?

I'd say North Vancouver is definitely one, Calgary seems to also have tons of rich people too. Some places outside of Toronto are also super rich.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Huvilakatu, 00150 Helsinki, Suomi/@60.1567673,24.9412059,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x46920bb766c6b467:0x4169d3bb0f379031!8m2!3d60.1567673!4d24.9433946
youtu.be/VZMmxd7FVwg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Southern Helsinki

Milano

Show on map. I've been there so I'm curious where you mean.

Richmond Hill

Brasilia

Everything there is multiple times more expensive than the rest of the cunt

google.com/maps/place/Huvilakatu, 00150 Helsinki, Suomi/@60.1567673,24.9412059,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x46920bb766c6b467:0x4169d3bb0f379031!8m2!3d60.1567673!4d24.9433946

Milano ofc if we don't count people who lives in "luxury tourist traps" such as Portofino and shiet.

West Vancouver >>>>>>>>> North Vancouver

In Berlin it's probably Charlottenburg / Wilmersdorf

It is lands near Rublevskoe highway in Moscow region. Rumors are there are a lot of expensive tasteless buildings there. It's a place for oligarchs, not for smart upper middle class

anywhere in the south east. London, Cambridge, Kent, Bedfordshire etc

>"""rich"""
>zero (0) home owners
Canada rich, y'all! Treating everyone to hot pockets!

RARE

tfw uknown

I see the flag as if you're from Nagorno-Kabarac

What? This? Setiously?

Yea, but if the page updates it changes to an other flag.

or not.

RARE
A
R
E

>their country only has 1

lol

Rich man's hill

Yeah true, my Finnish friends went there with me for Vappu one year. Gentrified af.

Sorry idk, I'm not from there.

In Stockholm it would be the following,

>Östermalm
>Danderyd
>Djursholm
>Lidingö
>Saltsjöbaden

>Kent
No.
Pockets of Oxfordshire, Surrey, Berkshire are probably the wealthiest outside of London. Then anomalies like Bath and Harrowgate further afield.

Lomas de Chapultepec
Mansions and expensive apartments.

London or other Paris

Het Gooi

What's Sodermalm like? Isn't Yung Lean from there?

Pozuelo de Alarcón.
>more than twice as rich as Madrid
>70.290€ per capita
I don't know how the fuck this manages to happen in such an ugly city.
I'm guessing they don't like cameras around it, because it seems to be very rich people only.

The Södermalm district used to be Stockholm's traditional working class area. Huge chunks of it were considered "rough neighborhoods" up until only 10 - 15 years ago.

But nowadays it's become gentrified into oblivion. Whenever you read about some dumb Swedecuck-SJW-nigger-lover-feminist-bullshit, odds are that the person either lives, works or frequents Södermalm.

That's also the reason why Swedes on this board sometimes refer to Iceland as "Södermalm, the island" or "Södermalm on steroids".

>dat church

Church is ebin, but the cross should be bigger.

>rich part of Spain
>still looks like a shithole

Don't try to meme around with how beautiful Spain is, ex-colony, your ""country"" isn't on the same league.

>tfw grew up in North Van

I can see why you would have that assumption, there are very rich parts of the town - but it's a city of like 130k

West Van is more notorious for being rich.
Some parts of Vancouver like Yaletown, Kits/Point Grey, Shaugnessy, Dunbar are also affluent

It's an expensive af metropolis, hence why I left

Kronberg, Frankfurt

The fucking Hamptons. Good lord. Entire region is just sub billionaire. Huge properties and big, beautiful estates.

I'm seriously curious to know what they do to prevent gypsies from camping out on the far reaches of their grounds.

Hamton.not Hampshire mea cupla

I bet they have a private security service

West End of Oslo and its outskirts, and the Stavanger-area before the oil crash. It's not that common to flaunt your wealth here though, and the income gap between the middle class and the rich is not huge.

There are a few exceptions though, like Bærum municipality right outside Oslo that has been the main hub of the richest of the rich for decades, and is memed on by Norwegians from all parts of the country. Everyone associates it with rich white kids who spend their parents money on partying til they drop, and they literally spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to pimp their partybuses and have famous DJs write them songs just to show off for a few weeks during the graduation celebration.

Pretty cringe worthy:
youtu.be/VZMmxd7FVwg

nice damage control

>usa
>home """owners"""

The Hamptons of Long Island. There's no gypsies here. There aren't even colored people out there and it has little to do with police. The condescending stares of rich people are pretty scary desu.

It is though, cinemas, coffe, furniture, literally everything is expensive af

What are you?