I FUCKING HATE WINDOWS 10 REEEEEEE ITS SO ANNOYING AND SHITTY EVERYTHING IS MEANT TO LOOK SLICK AND MINIMALIST BUT I...

I FUCKING HATE WINDOWS 10 REEEEEEE ITS SO ANNOYING AND SHITTY EVERYTHING IS MEANT TO LOOK SLICK AND MINIMALIST BUT I CANT FIND ANY OF THE OPTIONS I NEED TO FORMAT DOCUMENTS THEY JUST ARENT THEREEEEE

HOW DO I LOCATE THE SOURCE CODE OF A WORD DOCUMENT. I NEED IT. BILL GATES GAVE ME SUICIDAL IDEATION.

Apple Macbook doesn't have this problem.

You wanna buy me one?

obligatory BUMP

install gentoo and you will be set free user

>using anything but Windows 7

>not using UNIX-like OS
ew, why would you do that

i got tricked by windows 10 for the last time.

reading up on which updates for 7 to hide so I don't get assraped by advertisers and the NSA

>*quickly hammers in poorly documented commands into Linux terminal*
>*troubleshoots for 2 hours*
>*fixes unrelated issue*
>*prints formatted document*

EzPz famm

It's like you hate progress, even debian stable is more up to date than that windows 7 garbage

Idk, I don't see Debian running Photoshop or Premiere

But Win7 still receives security updates and runs any modern significant software. Name one significant piece of software which runs on Win10 and not on Win7.

idk, I don't see windows 7 running valgrind scripts, ddd, nasm, flex, bison, c89
How am I suppose to work without these tools?
Life is weird, isn't it?

Do you enjoy the MS's hostility against W7 users, because they want you to use their latest abomination even if 8.1 still in mainstream support and the scum of software industry escape with it as usual. Ridiculous.

Works fine for me m8.

>not using windows 7

I don't install any of those cumulative updates, and blocked everything telemetry related. I use WSUS offline. M$ can go suck a dick.

Perhaps my autism cannot handle its seemingly sleek and efficient appearance.

>Why does it need two control panels?
>Why does it ask me to log in when I made a local account with no password?
(because I added an email account and it changed settings without asking me, that's why)
>Why do native apps keep throwing themselves into tablet mode on my high rez monitor?
>Why does the Windows store have such a hard time pulling down updates?
>Why do I need a third party program for basic DVD and mpg4 playback?
>Why do updates keep nuking my settings?
If it wasn't for Ayyyymd being dumbasses about OS support, I would have gone with a clean slate of 7.

I also love all the junk apps it won't let me get rid of that completely destroy my CPU and memory :-)

LTSB doesn't have those.

The fb native app is my favorite.
>attempting to write post
>write a little fine
>write a little more system starts to jitter
>press a key, system goes full shitfit
>struggle to open taskmanager
>1.8GB ram, 99% CPU on a Ryzen 7 x1700
>check online
>"jus use the website with adblock :^)"
Not only do they know how busted it is, they honestly don't give a shit. :^) indeed.

>LTSB
LolTSB more like

And it's still botnet

Ok, I've been dying trying to access the source code of a Word document, think i might just be a dumbass at this point. Would hex editor work for this kinda thing?

BRRRAAAAPPPP BUUUMMMPPP