Why do Canadians tolerate this?

Why do Canadians tolerate this?

Because we have a lot of hydroelectricity and because we give our culture to RoC

What do the rest of Canadians thinks about Quebec's claim of independence?

Because you decided not to expel them when you conquered them

A part of me wants to allow them to separate, so we don't have to deal with their bullshit anymore and so we can watch them hilariously fail as nation without our support and beg to come back

The Quebecois independence movement is completely dead now though. It will never happen, they had their chance TWICE and they voted to stay

Because I got a metis gf

>The Quebecois independence movement
An ideology cannot die
> It will never happen
Just wait an error from Canada and you'll see
>TWICE
You know the limit is three, right ?

>An ideology cannot die

Actually it can if the people stop caring about.

t. Monarchist party in Brazil never gonna happen again.

You want to destroy the only Canadian province with a culture ?

topkek, you think they can't survive without you ? Without FUCKING Canada ?

>tfw can't speak french

20% of the gdp, half of the military, and 80% of the culture (maritimes are the other 20%)

Well considering that when they tried to leave they asked for us to basically keep supporting them militarily and financially if the voted yes.

I'm not even sure what economic resources they have besides some logging and mining. Mining is mostly in Ontario and the far north, loging is mostly in BC, fishing and maritime trade is BC and the Maritime provinces, manufacturing and finance is mostly in Ontario, oil and agriculture is Alberta and Saskatchewan. I don't think Quebec is the centre of anything industry really.

Since you can speak English, you can speak French

I live there and I can barely tolerate it.

Décâlice de mon pays, debord! Christ d'anglo, r'tourne en Ontario.

wat

>yet another french wannabe colony of a country is trying to leave
Frog genes, men.

Most of it is uninhabited

Catalonia is rightful clay
Give rightful clay

They got offered to separate if they pay for all the shit we have there.

They quickly changed their minds

>8M people
>uninhabited

sorry no can do

Quebec is a lot like ancient rome. Back in roman times they was blacks being ruled by whites for centuries before they overthrew da white man. In quebec dey is frogs being ruled by da whiteys but they will eventually overcome da whiteys

You dumb french cuck 60% of that province is colder than your little faggy ass can even imagine