WOW

WOW
so this is the power of intel

You mean Jewtel?

>windows 7
>kaby lake

You're supposed to buy your cherrypicked delidded CPU online, noob.

Holy shit, you need to push 1.45 to get a stable 5 GHz? Also why would you do that on air? I hope you're not testing with a power virus like prime 95

>you need to push 1.45 to get a stable 5 GHz
OPs is at 1.408v

That's a lot less than 1.45v

core temp says 1.45V

Still. Why would you push that much voltage on air unless you want your chip to last one year. I use 1.315 V at 5 GHz core and 4.5 GHz cache and that's just about pushing for my NH-D15.

You're supposed to delid if you want to push your chip.

Yes goy, void your warranty and then fry the chip within a year, don't worry though there's a new socket coming soon

This is just after saying that he shouldn't be pushing his temps that high on his third world cooler. In which case his chip will be dead within a year or two anyways.

I know, I'm just saying overclocking is a marketing scheme, why else would companies spend developer time writing shitty windows software so people can do it easier. And intel is the biggest jew of them all, by requiring you to void your warranty to have any kind of OC potential.

Got my 1700 on stock speeds and happy with it. Stop overclocking and destroying your hardware, it will last you longer, and you can use it for something else after upgrading whenever you feel like it. You won't be forced to buy new shit because your old stuff broke.

>he fell for the intel meme
>he fell for the MOAR CLOCKS meme
>he fell for the cherrypicked benchmark meme

Sure user
Let's buy a 400 usd shit which meant for OC, but wait you have to delid it and void your warranty to not get your chip fried by incresing the clock speed by few MHz

>windows 7
>x86
Nothing wrong

delid this

DELID THIS

>he doesnt know about the cement paste jewtel puts between the ihs and die

Yeah, Intel literally fucked up the thermal paste on the IHS. He's voided his warranty anyways.

>implying Intel is responsible for the shitty HSF and thermal compound match in that machine
>son i am disappoint

Shoo shoo shill, you can't delid this

>cement paste
you mean cum?

You need atleast 1000-1200 °C to cremate the jews inside your cpu

What does the K stand for, Kelvin?

DELID THIS

What manner of cooler is on there?

OP here
the cpu is kill now
any way to fix this?

bring it back down to normal clocks?

>stop 0x0000007F

>This issue is caused by stack exhaustion that occurs when the computer sends and receives Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) or Server Message Block (SMB) data. Stack exhaustion occurs because the thread on which the TCP and SMB data is received and sent does not have sufficient stack space to complete the call.

The botnet cannot start user

>1.41v for 4.9GHz
You have an extremely bad chip. Mine does 4.9GHz at 1.28v. There's nothing you can do about it.

Bring it down to 4.7GHz and try 1.25-1.32v.

>so this is the power of intel
Says the nigger of europe

>Lost the silicon lottery
This is why buying CPUs that only have an advantage when heavily OCed is a stupid idea.

I thought the whole "silicon lottery" thing was less relevant a few months after release.

It's still relevant, the difference being that on release you gamble between an OK chip and a gold one, and as months go by you're gambling between a fucking dud that can barely OC and a merely good one.

Isn't the quality of the chips supposed to improve the more they're made though?
Goddamn jews.

Not really, once everybody and their cat have got a gold one on release month and posted enough reviews and comments online about how much they can OC their chip and how cool it is, they can relax the tolerance levels and save the higher binned chips for other lines because the suckers will keep on coming thinking they will be able to overclock their brand new intel to the roof, only to find out what happened to OP.