Hello, Sup Forums! Good morning

Hello, Sup Forums! Good morning.

I'm a 22 yo Indian guy working at Google (in the US of course). I earn around $180k a year ($120 base + stock + other stuff). I work on amazing cutting-edge technology every day.

Ask me anything :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1Ej7DZXwH8
youtube.com/watch?v=NNZA86wXDig
youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where do you poo?

Hello, I'm Bill Gates. You're fired.

I'll be here for around 60 minutes, so ask me anything!

But first, let me start: how does it feel when you know that I'm taking away your jobs? How does it feel to know that all my coworkers (who are some of the most intelligent people in the field) respect me and know I'm smart? How does it feel when you know that I'm earning $180k a year, a number that you can only dream of?

What are your thoughts on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=J1Ej7DZXwH8

My dad works for nintendo.

hahaha I actually rejected an offer from Microsoft

Just like any Indian (or any human), in the loo.

What was the most interesting question you got asked during your interview?

I believe you're pretty smart, but why are you posting this?

youtube.com/watch?v=NNZA86wXDig

During my system design interview, I had to design an automatically balancing DNS server. I had a lot of fun discussing that with the interviewer.

Indians care a lot about status.

Just to dispel the common myth here (in Sup Forums) that all Indian programmers are code monkeys.

I didn't ask your opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ

>how does it feel when you know that I'm taking away your jobs?
Absolutely indifferent.
Why are we supposed to care about a guy getting a job?

>How does it feel to know that all my coworkers (who are some of the most intelligent people in the field) respect me and know I'm smart?
Good for you, I bet your parents are proud.

>How does it feel when you know that I'm earning $180k a year,
Again, indifferent

>a number that you can only dream of?
>implying

Tell us about your interview

Also, how does it feel working for such an immoral company

That's a noisy minority that carelessly shitposts to the point of creating whole threads, I'm sure no one really believes this. Just look at Satya Nadella, as a FLOSS advocate he's so good that that bothers me, hopefully Windows' codebase is shit enough to never kick off in the cloud

POO

Fuck off cunt, you'll be hanged in the day of the rope.

How big is your dick and how many women has it satisfied?

>what does your resume look like?
>h1-b or citizen?
>what group are you working in?

How many Indians in West Coast?
How many of them are straight up FOB pajeets?
How many of them are assimilated dudebros?
How many are faggots like me that meander in between?
You might not be able to answer this, but it's worth the try, can I into CPU/microarchitect work with a Bachelor's in CS? I have experience with hardware description languages.

hahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahaha

My GF is here with me (works in the silicon valley too). So as of now just 3 women. And my dick? Just an average 6 inches. I'm not a nigger.

>what does your resume look like?
lmao I'm not posting my fucking resume
but I'll hint: one bachelors (at one of the older IITs) a masters (at an ivy league), three internships, four popular projects (with 500+ stars on github)

>h1-b or citizen?
H1-B

>what group are you working in?
One of {Chrome, Search, Fuschia, Mail, Calendar}. I can't be more specific without allowing you to narrow me down.

>How many Indians in West Coast?
How the fuck would I know? Maybe 10,000? I don't know.

>How many of them are straight up FOB pajeets?
In any country with a decent interview process, you'll find pretty smart programmers. All consulting companies are bullshit though.

>How many of them are assimilated dudebros?
wat

>CPU/microarchitect work with a Bachelor's in CS
dunno, you might need a masters (probably)

How does the risk feel that you could get removed from the country and the fact that work visas are going to be harder to get soon because of our faggot president? Thing is I'm happy for you pajeet, on one note you left your shit smelling country. Now you're providing your hard labor to America so you're depriving your homeland of whatever you supply here of value (which I'm guessing is something since you make 180k). You're living in California paying high rent and taxes on that 180k per year so it's much less than other parts of this fine country, so some advice I give you: in the future consider moving from jewgle and Silicon Valley as a whole. Maybe you can send some of those American dollars to your family which doesn't poo in the loo and they can't buy some toilets. About your high salary; after a certain point money doesn't matter too much for happiness and buying shit gets old, trust me I know through experience. Since you work at google you're most likely going to be unhappy since you're overworked and it's a corporate environment so it's fucked or be fucked. Honji, Welcome to America pajeet, don't forget to use the toilet you dirty ass panchot.

Do you ever plan on going back and helping your motherland?
Bharat Mata needs you, and you left her.

I feel that I have to do a lot in my life to fix this, I do not feel anything else.

It's a game.

I was expecting this.

>How does the risk feel that you could get removed from the country and the fact that work visas are going to be harder to get soon because of our faggot president?

Trump is the best thing to have happened to me since sliced Vada Pav. Trump's immigration laws will make it tougher for the consulting firms to get cheap labour - however world class companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon will benefit from this because they already pay above the suggested minimum (this opens up more slots for them).

>Now you're providing your hard labor to America so you're depriving your homeland of whatever you supply here of value (which I'm guessing is something since you make 180k).
So shortsighted. FIrst off, I work for Google. Google has done so much for India that it's basically unfair. They have improved the quality of life so much over there.
Secondly, I send about 45% of my salary back home. That is a larger contribution to the Indian economy than whatever I'll make in India.

>You're living in California paying high rent
That's what you pay for the higher quality of life.

>which doesn't poo in the loo and they can't buy some toilets
Stay delusional.

>About your high salary; after a certain point money doesn't matter too much for happiness and buying shit gets old
I don't care about money after a point either. I just want a super comfy lifestyle and I have just that. Anything more I make is just extra.

>Since you work at google you're most likely going to be unhappy since you're overworked and it's a corporate environment so it's fucked or be fucked
Hahahahahahahahahaha. I go into work at 10am. I can leave any time after 3pm if I'm done. I get world-class lunch for free. I get a free transport. My office has the most relaxed bunch of people ever.

Stay delusional.

Maybe after 10 years. As of now, no. It's too fucking hot there man.

When are you getting deported?

Never. I'm here to stay, Chad.

When are YOU leaving your basement?

I'm an Indian (born and raised in America tho) , and damn u act like a cunt. I hate you Indians that have so much pride in their status. everyone has their place in this world and nobody fucking cares about your life than your immediate friends so fuck off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where are you originally from?

Why are people indulging lives in mommy's basement OP?

Yeah that's cool, but too bad both my parents work for NASA, you can't even compete. The last time someone like you went around talkin' the big poopoo they shipped those dumbies into spaceee!

>still no timestamped picture with employee badge

How did you get the job? What do you actually do all day? Have you got any examples of your work? What Google products have you contributed to?

Why are you guys responding to this bait?

If someone was really living in sunny bay area making $180k+ a year, you really think they will waste time on fucking Sup Forums? If so, then they clearly have issues.

Just report and hide.

Wanna have a curry later japjeet? I'll be waiting at the usual place.

How can i get a "@google.com" mail address?
Please respond.

Post a timestamped photo of your Indian passport. I won't even ask for proof that you're working for Google. I know you're a troll fishing for replies anyway. :^)

>How did you get the job?
Uh by interviewing obviously

>What do you actually do all day?
I'd say 75% actually working on stuff, 25% fucking around with my coworkers. There'll be an occassional meeting, but they are pretty rare.

>Have you got any examples of your work?
At Google? I can say this: a feature I just started working on last week will be pushed to production in about ~3 weeks. And it's on probably the biggest platform, my code will probably run on your machine in a little bit.

>If someone was really living in sunny bay area making $180k+ a year, you really think they will waste time on fucking Sup Forums? If so, then they clearly have issues.
I've been on Sup Forums for the past three years. Why would I stop using it suddenly?

not happenning

cool beans

OP, show us one thing that is not empty phrases. Give us something.

He won't. The same faggot posts this shit thread every week and never provides any proof of anything.

So you're one of the less than 5% of indians that actually know their stuff?

Which college?

lul wat? This is the first (and the last) time I'm doing this.

>give us some way to identify you in real life

University of poo.

>an picture of an Indian passport will give away your identity when you already claimed yoiu're a H1-B from India
Nice one

One of the older IITs

Which one?

Never. I'm here to stay, Pajeet.

THIS IS A PSYOPS BY MOOT
DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES

You can't be this retarded. Here, Ill explain it idiot proof:

You take something related to your employment. Can be anything, be creative. Then you take a piece of paper and write the current date on it and put it next to the item you want to show. Then you take a picture of it. Then you start an image processing program of your choice black out details that could personally identify you such as your name. Also take care to remove exif data.

A man of your calibre should be able to perform this task.