Privacy?

What does /g think about that everything you do online is logged (no privacy)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcSlowAhvUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least someone cares enough to notice me

Yea totally.

use multiple browsers for different purposes

lol you think that matters?

>lol you think that matters?
Sometimes it matters because the browser gather data about you too. But i was focusing on the search engines and websites we visit

Also always use private session (or if you use Firefox set it to clear data on exit). And unless you're a cuck with a fixed IP, reset your router every day so you get a new IP.

I don't do anything illegal so I have nothing to hide.
Only pedophiles and other criminals care about privacy.

Use Tor

This.

Are you honestly retarded?

>on Sup Forums
>acting like he doesn't care about privacy

B T F O

the only person who is blown the fuck out is you, filthy criminal.
Normal people just don't give a shit, because they are not doing anything illegal.
please kill yourself~

found the pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=pcSlowAhvUk

but evading the botnet is a fun challenge

FBI botnet

If you have nothing illegal to hide, and genuinely don't mind having your privacy compromised, why don't you set up a camera so we can watch you masturbating, eating breakfast, and sleeping?

>I can't say this in my own words, so here's my guru. Watch it!
No. Go fuck yourself, criminal trash.

You're being baited. Every single privacy thread has a post about "having nothing to hide".

I am not doing anything illegal either, so why should I be monitored?

>and genuinely don't mind having your privacy compromised
You said this, fucktard.
I trust the government.

I'm not a criminal, I can't be. I'm a girl afterall :) Girls are innocent. But I do want to have privacy/intimacy.

Exactly.

There's no difference.

>>I trust the government.
get a load of this guy

To make sure you're not doing anything illegal.
You know, every single nigger being caught doing illegal shit says I DINDU NUFFIN. It doesn't make it true.

Please don't spoonfeed the shitskins

>To make sure you're not doing anything illegal.
Why are you insinuating we're already doing something illegal which requires us to be monitored in the first place? Says more about you than it does us.

Also, it seems like you're projecting. Maybe you do have something to hide, hmmm?

Everyone should be monitored so the ones that DO have something to hide get caught. Simple, really.

I'm not insinuating anything you dumb nigger. Government monitors citizens to provide us safety. If you don't do anything illegal they will not interrupt your work.
Just stop being autistic, Josh.

Get lost in the aggregate data.

>Having no idea how the internet actually works

>Simple, really.
Not to criminals in full denial mode.
I bet you pirate games and movies and you're afraid of having to stop doing this.

Why are you being so defensive now, you filthy criminal? You have something to hide, don't you? The question is: when will the government find out?

No, I don't. I stream via Netflix, and I purchase all my games since they're cheap or have some insane DRM going on.

I do pirate ebooks, though. That's about the most illegal thing I do. Not sure why CP came up in the first place (a few posts above yours), but it seems like someone is projecting.

You're pathetic. You ignored every single argument just to shitpost with your retarded attempts of trolling.
In fact I'm going to hide this thread now and silently enjoy your butthurt over you being monitored 24/7/365 in everything you do. You might as well kill yourself now.
Bye

You're the one who started shitposting in the first place, and now you're getting assblasted? All right, kiddo. If you're hiding this thread and getting mad over a few words, then you need to reevaluate your life.

See ya, nerd.

So much butt hurt...

>>Having no idea how the internet actually works
Doing what I said makes you look like an entirely different person evey day. Even if you manage to get an IP you had before, in the meantime someone else had it for days/weeks/months, so tracking would be almost impossible and worthless to even try.

Speak for yourself.

Privacy is important imo.But I'd be ready to sacrifice personnal privacy if it meant that politicans and businessmen had to be completely transparent as well.

>Doing what I said makes you look like an entirely different person evey day
Except it doesn't. The MAC address is going to be part of the frame.

>so tracking would be almost impossible and worthless to even try.
ISP's log DHCP requests. Hell, by default almost every DHCP server logs requests. That request log includes the MAC address of the device. The MAC address is also listed on your account. It's very trivial to match a MAC on a DHCP request to a customer account.

No. At this moment, I'm speaking for both (all?) of you.

Your sister gets fucked on a daily basis. Cuck.

>Cuck.
How do you contain all that edge?

Ahh, the angry babble of the Ritalin and Mountain Dew infused pre-pubescent child.

It's okay user, you'll probably grow out of it. Eventually.

>Ahh, the angry babble of the Ritalin and Mountain Dew infused pre-pubescent child.
>projecting this hard
I know that's what your teenage years were, but those certainly were not mine.
My point still stands. Your sister gets fucked daily.

>there's no difference between the government and 7 billion other random people

Burning hatred.

Now that money man knows your every move the red dawn will never come, it's sad.

>I trust the government.
I hope you are not an US citizen. If you are, I have bad news for you.

No meaningful one in this regard. The governments that do mass surveillance are all pretty big and linked tightly to their sponsors, there are definitely morally bankrupt people there that you shouldn't trust with your data.

Spoofing MAC address is as easy as typing twelve random numbers. Actually I can force the IP to change here by just modifying the MAC address without physically unplugging the power cable.

>Spoofing MAC address is as easy as typing twelve random numbers

>On cable or DSL
Sure, okay...

It always been that way since the Internet was born.

The internet is not a secured network by design.

>On cable or DSL
I'm on 1Gbps fiber in Ukraine. Even if I don't force the IP change, it'll get automatically changed in 24-48 hours.

Im not a pedophile or terrorist so idc

So we should just throw people in jail and make up a reason after?
Why not just spy on people who you think might do something wrong?
Get a judge to sign off on every instance and I won't object to it.
But surveilling people all the time without any cause is insanity.
It really doesn't matter if it is democrats or republicans that have the power, surveillance will only increase and it doesn't provide any benefit to the people that isn't in power.

Limited surveillance can be a good very good thing though.
Sign in when you get to work and when you leave, so you can be paid for your effort is a decent system.
If you work on a lot of projects, it makes sense to assign values to which projects you work on and for how long.

It makes sense to keep records of inventory and how much is sold.
These situations are not destroying privacy.
If you tell your parents about everything you are doing with your life, it is not destroying your privacy.
But when you take away the option for you to decide what to share and who you share it with, then you remove the privacy from that person.

Government monitors its citizens in order to control them.
They provide safety for the people because they will loose power if they don't.
Politicians care more about if you vote for them or not than if you live or die.

Have you heard the term "public servant?" and do you know why this term exist?
It exist because they want you to believe that they don't care about the power and all they want to do is serve you. They are not dictators threatening your life, they are harmless and submissive.
Everyone knows this is a narrative.
They most likely make more money than you and have more power than you.