Tfw migrating to other countries isn't just something you do unless you're brown and is actually extremely complicated

>tfw migrating to other countries isn't just something you do unless you're brown and is actually extremely complicated
>tfw my only chance of getting out of this shithole was getting good grades and get a job abroad after my uni education
>tfw fucked up a year and not even gonna finish on time so I'll only qualify for Swedish jobs
>tfw will be stuck here in 10-20 years when islam takes over and every white man will be beheaded
>tfw literally on the last 10 years of my life before muslims kill me

Don't you have free mobility in EU?

The Swedish caliphate is near inshallah

Ye but you're not given work or welfare so you can't live there.

What was you major? Unless it was something totally retarded like "Swedish literature" I don't see why you can't find work abroad.

>tfw no somali-swedish bf

Man bott utomlands i snart två år

Kommer snart få ett nytt rykande 2 års visum

Im muslim and I wouldn't kill you. I like some white people

where do you want to move?

I don't know how to translate it, applied physics mastering in control/signal theory maybe. It's basically impossible finding job abroad from what I've heard, you need top grades to qualify for a global company like a big bank.

Anywhere that me and my future family can be safe, maybe Poland.

>Ye but you're not given work or welfare so you can't live there.
But that's fucking wrong. You can just go to another country inside Shengen/EU.
That's it. It's the reason a shitload of germans and british come to the Iberian Peninsula to live their retirement.
It's the same reason a shitload of people go to other countries to work or study or whatever.

Buy/rent a place, start filling paperwork for taxes to that country from that residence and you're done.

Those people live on their pensions m8, you need to get a job there if you want to earn money. Unless you're literally in the top 1% attractionwise on the job market or a Pole willing to slave away for scraps you're not getting shit. Why would they employ you over a native who knows the language and culture when there is already a lack of jobs?

Just come my country and get married one of our women.

BAM

Now, you're an American citizen.

Yes, our women are fat, but you're Swedish. You're used to spearing whales.

Are you implying you can live without paying a dime for anything? Even in Sweden? Stop being a welfare queen. Find a work.

>you need a job there you want to earn money
duh?
Also, there are a million examples of people living in a country and working in another inside the EU.

>Unless you're literally in the top 1% attractionwise on the job market or a Pole willing to slave away for scraps you're not getting shit.
The joys of being an unskilled swedish guy, your fault. It doesn't mean it's impossible for other people to just go and live in another country.

>Why would they employ you over a native who knows the language and culture when there is already a lack of jobs?
Because you have skills the local workforce lacks. You know your language, maybe you could work as the guy connecting the HQ and a swedish factory from the same group.
Or you work better than the other guys. Or work more for less pay. Or have more experience than them.

If you have nothing you can still live in other countries. A lot of young germans come to Portugal, buy a patch of land in the middle of nowhere and autistically start planting potatoes and do other retarded endeavours just because they can.

>but you're Swedish. You're used to spearing whales
Fuck you burger, made me spit out most of my water gulp onto the screen. Good one

I'm on fucking Sup Forums I'd be lucky if a landwhale would want me to be her orbiter.

No it's not impossible for the top 1% or Polish slave labour but for most people it's basically impossible unless you can get transferred decades into your career. I'll just be your average engineer not standing out, not wanted in this economy.

hahah enjoy living in that shithole forever loser

>Anywhere that me and my future family can be safe, maybe Poland.

Pooland? I'd rather live in Sweden 2bh. Suit yourself though.

Maybe Ireland is for u. They are already English-speaking and their economy is growing and its a very safe country

I won't live forever I'll be killed by refugees pretty soon.

Just become a muslim , then you are not going to be beheaded.

You're literally retarded.
I was a median student at uni (15/20 final general grade in my masters) and got job offers from several countries. I had more luck outside Portugal than inside really. Just had to send my resume.

In your country your just another loser. Outside you're at least an interesting loser that knows a thing or two the locals don't know, whether you're aware of it or not.
Education is vastly different across countries, so more than likely you'll have learned a thing or two that no one outside your country has learnt, And that can be useful.

Stop being a retard and apply for jobs, or go for a vacation across Europe and look for jobs while on vacation.

a swede experiences actually working toward something for once in his life and melts

participate in your country's political scene and speak out against immigration policies, freedom to criticize religion and kicking out immigrants who don't integrate.

>I'm on fucking Sup Forums I'd be lucky if a landwhale would want me to be her orbiter.

Again, you're swedish. You're already set. For some reason, our women are infatuated with gay men despite THEM LIKING MEN. Of all the euros, your country's standard of straight male is closest to my country's standard of gay.

If that fails, just play Kerbal Space Program for a bit as practice.

From my experience it's different + i fucked up a year so I'll be happy if I can even get a job at all. I just never hear about anyone leaving Sweden except top notch students working at banks in London.

Swedish people are mentally ill, they want to be raped and murdered.

Yeah except refugees aren't beheading anyone you idiot memebrain

>you're not given work
Yeah you actually have to apply for them you know.

I have worked both in Britain and Germany.

That's because your welfare system is so big you'de be a retard for leaving Sweden to work for less than 10k€ a month.
Now you have to choose. Live life, or wither away in the welfare shell protecting your baby butt.

Why not just move north and live the autonomous lifestyle

At least you're not stuck in a tiny swamp.

Hahahaha

I LAUGHED SO FUCKING HARD AT THIS

Was this as a trap?

Nice Swedish boipussy for Mohammad and his friends. A welcome to Britain

Sucks to suck