Ay my girlfriend's shitty roommates are secretly invading her room whenever she is not home and locking it isn't an...

Ay my girlfriend's shitty roommates are secretly invading her room whenever she is not home and locking it isn't an option. Any camcorders or security camera recommendations to catch those fkers in the act?

Literally hit their nose as hard as you can.
Ur welcome

How about bring her and live together since she's your girlfriend?

that's gay

Put a shotgun on the door frame

have you tried locking the door

Did you read the post nigger?

You didn't answer his question tho

Either lock it or move out.
Dealing with passive aggressive people in a passive aggressive way only makes problems worse.

You ball the fuck up and deal with the problem at its source, and get rid of it.
All you adding some chickenshit camera to the room is going to do is force your girlfriend to live with confirmed niggers and thieves rather than suspected niggers and thieves.

report to school

Just put a lock on the door.

Living in a school dorm is an excellent way to bleed money, nice decision making capability you have there.

they have ability to open it, child locks

>locking isn't an option

Sure it is. Deadbolt kits and new door knobs with lock and key can be had for $20 or less from any home improvement so store. Stop being a bitch

its a college dorm with child locks

first post is best post

bear trap hidden under a t-shirt on the floor
pros:
she'll know who the culprit is
they probably won't do it again

Are you aware that locks and doorknobs are replaceable? They work the same as graphics cards and hard drives. First you buy the thing, then you use a screwdriver to install it.

>he needs a screwdriver to replace his GPU and hard drives

>my girlfriend

>secretly invading her room
What are they doing in it user?

College dorms normally have a policy of not allowing people to change out doors, locks, etc.

Beat them up you fucking faggot

They also have a policy of residents not being allowed to steal from other residents.

Save the old doorknob. If they say something, all you have do is say "I'm sorry, I didn't know, I'll put the old lock back on."

Stop worrying about what the college thinks, start thinking about being a man and protecting your gf.

>her

- Buy a Raspberry Pi Zero w/ Camera.
- Hide it behind some meme poster with a hole cut out for the camera. Above the door may be a good location.
- Have the video upload to cloud drive in case the intruders find it.

Good luck and report back.

>and locking it isn't an option
Do it anyway faggot

Who is going to check?
Normally, nobody inspects your rooms.
This isn't the military. If you change the doorknobs, no one is going to know until you move out.

who gives a shit

Have you thought about a new door knob? only $30 at your local homeless despot, louis or other general hardware store, and it comes with a key too! keep the old one to put back on after the lease is up.

If you have any sort of web cam and an old spare Linux rig you can use the program called motion to do motion activated stuff like record video and send you notifications.

Be a man and not let creepy men sniff your girls panties

>afraid of no knock warrant
>makes up story about "girlfriend"
K

not living in a dorm is a great way of being completely insolated and depressed when trying to do post secondary education

Why buy the cow when you can have the Milk for free?