He's been dead for five years. What do you think of Islam's absolutest madman?

He's been dead for five years. What do you think of Islam's absolutest madman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terror
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuL687HGfjI&start2=&authorName=Ayarkhaan Enemy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I liked it when he bantered the US. Proved they can't take the bants at all

>dead
where are the proofs

Somewhere buried in the ocean

Best terrorist we had
I miss him

I wonder what he would think of IS

there would probably be a global jihadist civil war desu

baby ISIS, t.b.h.

Still
Alive

Though that's not really important

He do nothing wrong

another farse from our friends, the benevolent amerishits, to excuse more of their war and death

He was a f*cking jerk - pardon my language but that's just how it is.

World hide-andseek champion.

1997-2011

Wrong. Jimmy Hoffa still hasn't been beat.

ISIS and al-Qaeda fucking hated each other, look it up. Part jealousy from Osama that his moment in the spotlight was gone, part hating them for doing insane despicable shit to other Muslims instead of the West. I mean IS and AQIM killed at least 10x as many Muslims as Westerners.

I think IS is beyond his time, I can't remember when the first meme reports came in about 'muh new spooky terrorist group' but it was at least 2013

ISIS is 2012-present. It didn't exist in his time.

It's main benefactors were part of Turkey-supported Al-Nusra Front in Syria in 2011.

>ISIS
>meme

Betteridge's law of headlines implies that it is indeed a meme

You probably think 11/9 wasn't a meme though

youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

>dead
kek

>Islam's absolutest madman
>Not Al-Baghdadi
Niqqa what the fuck are you doing?

Islam's absolutest madman is Abu Dhar al-Ghifari

?
Considering it is what caused this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terror
It wasn't a meme
?

war on terror is a meme

>4 million deaths

>IT'S A MEME ENJAHXISHQOWHSMSKSS SHITPOST

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuL687HGfjI&start2=&authorName=Ayarkhaan Enemy

Implying ameriniggers and sand people are human

>not 6 million
goy..

ISIS has existed in various forms since 1999. The Islamic State of Iraq (informally known as Al-Qaeda in Iraq) was the primary force behind the Iraqi insurgency back in 2004-2007. They only added the Syria name when they invaded Syria during the civil war.

>ISIS

You mean ISI

Now go fucking off yourself.

ISIS began in 2014. Get your facts straight.

>The group originated as Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad in 1999, which pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda and participated in the Iraqi insurgency following the March 2003 invasion of Iraq by Western forces. Joining other Sunni insurgent groups to form the Mujahideen Shura Council, it proclaimed the formation of the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) in October 2006. In August 2011, following the outbreak of the Syrian Civil War, ISI, under the leadership of al-Baghdadi, delegated a mission into Syria, which under the name Jabhat an-Nuṣrah li-Ahli ash-Shām (or al-Nusra Front) established a large presence in Sunni-majority Al-Raqqah, Idlib, Deir ez-Zor, and Aleppo provinces. The merger of ISI with al-Nusra Front to form the "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" (ISIL), as announced in April 2013 by al-Baghdadi, was however rejected by al-Nusra leader al-Julani, and by al-Qaeda leader al-Zawahiri who subsequently cut all ties with ISIL, in February 2014.[3][54][55][56]

He is no a real Muslim.

Islam is a religion of peace.

Oh look, the """British""" """person""" is defending Islam. Who could have seen that coming?

>thatsthejoke.jpg

Change of name != change of identity.

>implying ISIS is more than a name

You literally said
ISIS has existed since 1999

Which is impossible since ISIS only became a name in 2014.

Also
>implying the ISIS of today is the same group as Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad in 1999

You = Wrong

its a meme you dip

>Change of name != change of identity.

Using this logic, America funded ISIS by funding the Mujahideen which a part of formed Al-Qaeda which a part of formed ISIS.

ISIS is a direct continuation of the ISI organization. In fact, all they did was append an S to their name.

You trying to argue that ISIS != ISI is like trying to argue that the Arab Republic of Egypt is a different country from the Republic of Egypt even though literally the only difference was a change of name.

>Osama died during Obama's presidency

kek

>direct continuation
>In August 2011, following the outbreak of the Syrian Civil War, ISI, under the leadership of al-Baghdadi, delegated a mission into Syria, which under the name Jabhat an-Nuṣrah li-Ahli ash-Shām (or al-Nusra Front) established a large presence in Sunni-majority Al-Raqqah, Idlib, Deir ez-Zor, and Aleppo provinces. The merger of ISI with al-Nusra Front to form the "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" (ISIL).

>direct continuation

>ISIS is ISI

Are you retarded?

ISIS is the group that conquered half of Syria and a third of Iraq.

ISI was a minor sunni terror group based in Fallujah 2006-2008 before it was defeated by US marines and expelled to Northwest Iraq.

I liked the hunt. Too bad it's over now.

Read this before you continue looking like idiots.

The name of the group went
Jamat 1999-2006, a minor Sunni terror group in Fallujah
ISI 2006-2011, the same minor group
Al-Nusra in Syria 2011-2013, an offshoot of ISI.
ISIL 2013-2014, the group that split from Al-Nusra and that was disavowed by its parent group Al-Qaeda.
ISIS 2014-June 2014, the group we know of today that took half of Al-Nusra's forces with it during the schism and that conquered half of Syria and then North Iraq.
Islamic State/ISIS, the group we talk about in the media today that is the largest terror group ever and that has absorbed hundreds of other Sunni terror groups into it.

Jamat went from about 100 fighters to 4,000 in 2006 as ISI when it joined Al-Qaeda, but them it was defeated in Fallujah and remnants joined to form Al-Nusra in Syria.
2011-2013 it recieved extensive Turkish/Gulf support in Syria and conquered a lot of Syria.
2013-2014 ISIL when it renamed itself from Al-Nusra, but half of the group was loyal to Al-Qaeda so Al-Nusra separated into Al-Nusra and ISIL.
ISIL then conquered North Iraq and formed the massive 40,000 soldier ISIS of today.

Jamat != ISIS
A few members of Jabat are the same though.

>minor Sunni terror group
>dominant element in the Iraqi insurgency

wew

ISI was only ever an Al-Qaeda franchise in name only, operating with an extreme degree of autonomy (in fact, Bin Laden hated Al-Zarqawi and tried, in vain, to get him to stop killing Muslim civilians en masse). ISIS's formal schism with Al-Qaeda is a direct continuation of that trend, and Al-Nusra's relatively closer adherence to Al-Qaeda's official line represents the real break from ISI.

Anyway, you can argue historical details all you want, and I don't even disagree with you there. It doesn't change the fact that ISIS is the direct organizational and political continuation of ISI, a fact that is often emphasized in their propaganda and self-mythologization.

Also, wow, ISIS did not split off from Al-Nusra. Al-Nusra was established and financed by ISI but operated largely independently. It fully became its own organization after fierce disagreements between ISI and its nominal parent organization Al-Qaeda over a Al-Baghdadi's attempt to engineer a merger between ISIS and Al-Nusra. ISI then renames itself ISIS (originally in anticipation of the merger) and is officially disavowed by both Al-Nusra and Al-Qaeda (to whom it never owed any real, practical allegiance anyway).

You can see his killing in Zero Dark Thirty movie.