Berlin or Paris

im planning to move to another european city
im thinking about paris
but berlin is also nice.

i am a dutch native and live in amsterdam.

Berlin is nice if you are a FUCKEN idiot

>Muslim shithole or African shithole

Neither. Move to a small town.

Vienna

But amsterdam has WEED DUDE LMAO

>He takes the memes %100 seriously

Berlin is comfy as fuck. Go there.

you're a brave man OP, god bless

Frenchfaggot here.
As a dutchfag you will relate much easier to the germans (assuming you speak both languages and love both cultures equally). They are much more similar in cultural terms and will behave in a way that is known and understandable for you.

Berlin is also cheaper on overall than Paris and much cheaper when it comes to renting a place. Paris is only affordable if you are willing to share a big flat with roomies or you will end up hours of transports away from the center or in a 18sqm studio on 7th floor without elevator.
No joke a friend of mine rented such a flat for 700 euros per month, you had to climb over the toilet (actually a sanibroyeur) to get into the shower. But he did live on Montmartre and right next to a subway exit.

On overall I prefer Paris life to Berlin, but Berlin is a bit younger and more active culturally when it comes to party and music. But globally both cities are world capitals when it comes to culture so it'd be a tie.
Both are very safe if you are not a complete retard, and have their zone where you should not wander alone or at late hours.

Why are you moving away, would you be studying or looking for a job? Maybe doing an internship?

Amsterdam is pretty cool to live in but it's a bit small sometimes.

Oh and I forgot to add that Paris is an horrible tourist trap.
having to deal with the millions of retards wandering around in sandals with their camera out is sometimes tiring, but the worst part is that most of the city's bar and restaurants are made for them,
ie: disgusting overpriced and of bad taste (usually ran by either morrocans, pakis or chinese but that's another story).
But if you have friends giving you good recommendations or you know where to dwelve there are some amazing places.
Of course everybody goes to the same fashionable place so in the end this big metropolis inhabited by millions end up feeling like a small village. Some parts of Paris actually are made of small picturesques houses with gardens (see the Butte aux Cailles) to add to the feeling.

interesting.

german girls > french girls

Berlin is the most obvious choice

Even throught idgaf about the thread and it's subject, i read your post. Because you deserve.
Here is your (You)

hey frenchfaggot
thx for the advise

im keep it in mind.! i think berlin fits me more for sure. especcially the culture.
i know the art scene is young and hip there
i love it there for sure. ive bine there on vacation many times

paris is where i have relatives and the only reason i want to go there is because i want to become a modern man.

i hear paris life is hard and the people suck.
and its more difficult to work there.

so if i choose berlin i choose the comfy way

and if i choose paris i choose the not comfy way.

anyway i will take youre advise by hearth and
btw i just dropped out of school and i want to be cool so i want to live in another city
work and reflect
for a year or maybe more
fine a wife and settle (joke)
find some nice bitches (no joke)

and just let me be sucked in by another culture
make new friends

Why does it say TYS next to Germany's flag and not GER?

jeah but i dont smoke weed

why

tru

what is brave about my action? is it possible to live in greece? maybe athens

idk i just wanted to have the german and french flag related with soccer and a sexy chick

Swedish tv chanel

Germany in Swedish is "Tyskland"

Hmmm, finding job for a foreign drop out in Paris is going to be near impossible, but if you have relatives and don't mind "losing some time" by crashing down their place and not doing anything else beside fucking girls, it's the way to go.

If just learning french and spending your relative money fucking delicious french cuties isn't enough for you, then Berlin is the way to go.
the chances of encountering a job are higher and you may even land something useful for the future.

Else you can speed learn spanish and come to latin america. Life is muuuuch cheaper than in Europe so you can make the same money last way longer. Girls are hot and desperate for european cock, food is great and jobs are plentiful (especially considering we are more qualified than the average latin of the same age due to our better school system)
if you can manage the plane ticket it's a great deal.

You can also travel all around and get stabbed a few times, nothing like a few scars to be interesting and modern.

haha nice
well im not looking for a real job
im just going to work in a shitty place like a bakery

yes go to south america or asia and i will be famous for sure

but i dont want to profit because of the 3rd world because of my roots.

im gonna do that when im in a midlife crises or become a welfare hippie

Me neither. Idk but amsterdam (and really all netherlands) looks like a really comfy place

yes it true!
its safe comfy and normal.

the problem about this culture is.
the mindset of the majority

act normal, then you are crazy enough
nobody takes sides. nobody dares to speak up.

the problem is dutch people can be careless and rude. i hate it.
sorry maybe im a race traitor.

>2016
>not living in rovaniemi
lmaoing at your lives

why is rovaniemi so nice

Yep, you might find something in Paris but do realize that you'd be competing with thousands of native students looking to survive and even more migrants from africa. Cheap labour is plentyful there so a lot of competition for skilless jobs.
It's not undoable though, you could manage to do so, and having a lot of free time in Paris is the best thing ever. you can wander around the parks and nice neighbourhoods, go to the free expos, take cafés en terasses and gossip about the bypassers

Yeah, ive heard it many times. I cant actually say if its bad because i havent actually met any dutch person, but the way you describe it it might be a pretty big culture shock for me. But if thats the price one has to pay to be part of one the greatest nations, i think its alright

Atmosphere in Paris is completely toxic
I live in province and everytime I come back from Paris my eyes are red and my lungs hurt

My grampa was there
Did they left some of the older buildings standing?

well i grew up with it.
first part of my life it was normal for me.

but when i grew older and travelled i realised.
it makes me dead from inside.

i have some international student friends.
they al hate it after a year.

people are ice cold here dude XD

if you move here you should study or have a cool job.
people stay in the same cirkel here all the time.

so you should get in a cirkel with study or job.

i was there isnt not a meme
that city is the worst city ive ever been to, smells like shit too

Well, it might actually be something for me. To be honest, i dont really like when people get too emotional for little things, or when they get too loud, or somehting lik that. I might fit just nice.
If i moved there it would be to study, and, if i get lucky, get a job and live there permanently. Here i tend to stay with the same group of friends for a long time so it wouldnt be much of a change

>the stereotype about parisians being rude is wrong.
what about the stereotype of them being Muslims?