Do Americans commonly eat in their cars like this?

Do Americans commonly eat in their cars like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=3hfxyJn99lE

of course. why do you think all of our cuisine is handheld? burgers, fries, taco bell, etc

haha lol god bless america

for some reason people pull into the parking lot of my work just to eat lunch or go to sleep

I think they do it, to avoid embarrassment of doing at their work, like how you'd eat lunch in the bathroom during high school

It baffles me that people watch him eat, just remembering that he exists makes me sad. I think it's pretty normal to eat in your car while you're going somewhere, but not while you're just sitting in a parking lot like he is.

Also, Europe has drive-throughs at fast food places, right? I've seen them here for fast food, coffee shops, banks, and even pharmacies.

What's wrong with eating in your car while it's parked in a lot

up in the boonies we have drive through liquor stores.

I've seen them before in Kentucky. Drive through liquor/tobacco stores

Nothing wrong with it, it's just not something you see a lot. Whenever I see it I assume the person is either anxious or hotboxing.

Why would you want to cover the driver's area in crumbs and greasy fingerprints?

>Eat lunch in the bathroom
How autistic do you have to be? If you don't have friends just eat alone, or sit at a table with silent people.

That's what napkins are for

i do it because i like to listen to the radio

>If you don't have friends just eat alone, or sit at a table with silent people.
>lol why does that loser eat alone everyday
>Oh look at that poor loser they have no friends lets go cheer them up by trying to talk about ourselves and asking them inane questions :^)

> Americans literally eat lunch in the bathroom!

>like how you'd eat lunch in the bathroom during high school

The craziest thing about Joey is he's a professional chef.

Most of the time fast food you buy then drive home or somewhere else to eat it.

At least they are trying to be nice instead of mocking you?
It's better than getting caught eating in the bathroom. I can't imagine the shit you would get for that.

>they never had a toilet sandwich

It was pretty embarrassing for me when I learned you could eat lunch in the library alone and no one would care, but I was used to it by then

I finish my food before I even get home lol

Ah yes, napkins, a fantastic detergent

I genuinely feel bad for you now. I would seriously be on of the people to try and befriend you.

It's too clean up. Plus i have Windex in my car

wipes? What do you guys call the things you use to wipe your mouth after a meal?

He's lucky he didn't go to my high school. He would've been tormented.

Best name for a cleaning product.

I heard from a German guy those are good to wipe your butt with

oop, wrong reply

Yeah but their questions were usually "Why do you always look so sad?" or "Why do you eat alone all the time?" My thoughts were usually along the lines of 'Why would you ask someone that?' but I never said that out loud and just went with "I'm fine" or "I dunno"

At least in the bathroom you're not going to get caught in an awkward conversation where everyone's listening and expecting you to explain "why you eat alone silently at lunch everyday"

I only eat in the car, when I'm driving long distances.