What's a good graphics card that you can find for under $20. I don't want any bullshit. Only Answers...

What's a good graphics card that you can find for under $20. I don't want any bullshit. Only Answers. Don't ask me anything else about the subject. My only requirement is that it is PCI-E and can actual run a damn game.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.ca/itm/ATI-Radeon-7200-VGA-DVI-AGP-Video-Card-nonprofit-organization-/321402748602
ebay.com/p/Gigabyte-Technology-NVIDIA-GeForce-8500-GT-GV-NX85T256H-GVNX85T256H/73867430
ebay.com/sch/NVIDIA-GeForce-9800-GT-Computer-Graphics-Cards/27386/bn_2774859/i.html
ebay.com/itm/OEM-NVIDIA-QUADRO-600-PCI-E-x16-1GB-GDDR3-DVI-Graphics-Card-PWG0F-TESTED-/222492953946?hash=item33cd9d0d5a:g:cT8AAOSwcgNZBOjb
amazon.com/dp/B004KABG1I
amazon.com/dp/B00847TPH0
amazon.com/dp/B01AZ8EQBK/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get a job

>PCI-E video card for $20
>can run games

unless by "games" you mean Minesweeper and Freecell, you may pick one and only one

>for under $20
wut lol

but uh, maybe a radeon 7200?
ebay.ca/itm/ATI-Radeon-7200-VGA-DVI-AGP-Video-Card-nonprofit-organization-/321402748602
I think you could run oblivion on it actually, maybe with the oldblivion mod idk

I said no bullshit.

change your bullshit attitude

The Radeon 7200 is AGP

I'm sorry but I just don't get very helpful replies most of the time.

oh ya, shit thats right, what about the 8500gt?

ebay.com/p/Gigabyte-Technology-NVIDIA-GeForce-8500-GT-GV-NX85T256H-GVNX85T256H/73867430

>waaah, I want this now
>gpu under $20

kys you kissless virgin faggot

It's for a project, OK? Don't be so quick to judge.

I'll sell you a GeForce 5200 for 20. PM me your info

Oblivion? Hell no, I had radeon 9600pro and it was barely playable

I remember those being worst shit ever. I seriously thiught nvidia was dead after those

Sorry, but I'm not looking to buy anything off of anybody from here, just thought maybe some of you guys on here could help me search around a bit

I might be thinking of morrowind. Im having to delve back to over a decade ago, some games/gpus I've had are probably getting mixed up

But still I think the 8500gt I posted for $20 is a pretty good deal

I can get it for $15 on ebay

even better, $5 left over for op to get some shitty steam game(s)

OP here, I miscalulated a bit. I can spend $30 on the card now.

ebay.com/sch/NVIDIA-GeForce-9800-GT-Computer-Graphics-Cards/27386/bn_2774859/i.html

last one, Im getting real sick of your shit op

That's still nowhere near enough for even a Radeon R7 240, bub.

What do you guys think of this one?
ebay.com/itm/OEM-NVIDIA-QUADRO-600-PCI-E-x16-1GB-GDDR3-DVI-Graphics-Card-PWG0F-TESTED-/222492953946?hash=item33cd9d0d5a:g:cT8AAOSwcgNZBOjb

>What's a good graphics card that you can find for under $20
Doesn't exist

>I don't want any bullshit.
Why are you posting on Sup Forums?

>Don't ask me anything else about the subject.
Why are you so entitled? Are you 12?

>can actual run a damn game.
kek

You really should get a job m8, $20 isn't gonna get you anything worthwhile. In fact you're a huge target for a scam right now.

Anyway when you do get a job go get an R5 1600 CPU and Rx 580 GPU and assemble a nice mini-itx or micro-atx desktop.

Also understand that you have to read the rules before you post, Sup Forums forbids asking for tech support like you're doing right now.

when he gets a job he'll lack the time and mental energy to play video games or have fun at all, after 40+ hours of soul-sucking drudgery

lolno, that only happens if you have kids and sometimes in overtly attached girlfriends.

I've been working as a demolition worker for like 4 years now and I still come home to play BF4 or some indie game for an hour or so.

I have a job, this is just for a project I'm trying to do. I guess this is what I get for being so vague.

>Under $20
Get a job or start penny-pinching.

amazon.com/dp/B004KABG1I
amazon.com/dp/B00847TPH0
amazon.com/dp/B01AZ8EQBK/

Used gt610

Also I saw you said it was for a project maybe consider something older and embedded like an A10

When it comes to buying cheap, and "ripping others off" Craigslist is legit your best bet, I've scored 100+ dollar gpus on there for like half and under. For $20 you're gonna be seriously fucking hunting, but you might get lucky depending on your area and how far you're willing to go.

Well if you're willing to double your budget, I bought a used GTX 560 (non-Ti) off ebay for $40 last summer to use as a placeholder in my new build while I waited for the RX 480 to release, since at that time I only really played CSGO. It works really damn well for its age and the price, it even ran Titanfall 2 at low-med settings and 900p at almost a constant 60fps.