Ohio family surprised when Mark Zuckerberg comes to dinner

finance.yahoo.com/news/ohio-family-surprised-mark-zuckerberg-163451832.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

The newspaper reports Zuckerberg had asked his staff to find Democrats who voted for President Donald Trump.
Daniel Moore says he and his wife, Lisa, talked about their work with an orphanage in Uganda and that Zuckerberg says he's now planning a fundraiser to benefit the orphans.
Zuckerberg's project, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, says he visited Youngstown's Eastern Gateway Community College Friday and met with people recovering from opioid addiction in Dayton Saturday. He has challenged himself to visit people in all 50 states.

You think Obama, Bush, and Trump are bad? Wait till we have President Zuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQ7kp-SofVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apologies, I forgot my meme arrows in the OP.

President zuck is never going to happen. He is a douche and the election process will make his douchebaggery blatantly visible for all to see

Never say never. Imagine going back in time 2 years and telling people about President Trump. They would have thought you were grade A insane.

want my vote? how about you zuck my dick XD

Some people love trump and some hate him. No one likes zuck

>Zuckerberg tries running for office
>All of Facebook's rampant privacy abuse is now flung at him as campaign points
Yes, YES

at least zuck isnt a literal khazar

>implying the establishment would expose their cuckery through their rigged syhstem

>shows the trannies working for facebook
>he now has 99% of tumblr and reddit, and all of the people who voted for Hillary.

Normies love zuk

>Zuckerberg had asked his staff to find Democrats who voted for President Donald Trump
I'll bet they're feeling really stupid right now.

>Zuck runs for president
>He secretly adds a rule to Facebook guidelines that say "No heavily political posts"
>He obviously doesn't enforce this
>All none negative posts about him on Facebook are removed for "Violating the community guidelines"
>Whenever someone tries to complain they can't because technically it was against the rules
>Zuck wins because no one ever hears anything bad about him
This is why the freedom of speech only applying to the government is bullshit. It makes no sense when all modern communications are handled by private companies who have every reason to want to silence people
Tech giants controlling the worlds communication will be the death of society

Meant to say non-positive posts

>implying anyone still uses facebook other than mothers and poo-in-the-loos

Zuck also owns Instagram and I wouldn't be surprised if he made a deal with other social media sites that he would help them if they helped him become president

Trump is the biggest douche ever.
Scams people out of their money.
Files for bankruptcy.
Talks shit about everyone who doesn't agree with him, no matter what good things they've done in their lives.
The guy want to fucking military academy as a kid, then dodged the vietnam draft, AND STILL ended up calling John McCain "not a war hero". How much more of a douche can you get?

>How much more of a douche can you get?
LBJ
Andrew Jackson

Andrew Jackson was awesome.

>Natives had a legal battle with our own supreme court over the right to their land
>They won
>Jackson overrules the court and still kicks them out of their own land
Would have been different if they just acted like niggers and threw a fit but they fought in a legal battle and won but he still kicked them out

American Indians are the original dindus and gibsmedats.

But have you ever seen a nigger go to court over something and win?

>failed basic US History

Its just like that kid that you played made up games with as a child that when you started to win he would change to rules

better than big oil/telco/lobbyists

>SJW infested normie botnet farm companies are worse than jewish businessmen

>President Trump is never going to happen. He is a douche and the election process will make his douchebaggery blatantly visible for all to see
The main difference is the Zuck is actually a successful businessman.

sdfasdfasd

>Chan Zuckerberg
He really put this random whore's name before his? She didn't even take his last name!

Is he a cuck?

The Indian removal act was a valid law approved by both houses of congress and signed by the rightfully elected President. Even still, most of the people moved were moved because they signed treaties where they were supposed to be paid and given land.

The alternative would have been their extinction (like in the Northeast)

>>he now has 99% of tumblr and reddit, and all of the people who voted for Hillary.
Aren't those the same group of people though?

I'd vote for Tom over Zuck the cuck

Everybody loved that guy. He had so many friends!

>Files for bankruptcy.
Why is everyone suddenly pretending this is something noteworthy in the business world? I'd be more surprised if he was that rich without ever filing bankruptcy.
Would probably have to be some hardcore wallstreet speculator who just flips stocks all day.

don't you have to be like 35 years old to run for president

>buys up hawaii and walls it up
>voting for a jew

open instead of hypocritical

He'll be 36 next election

Sup Forums is so bluepilled

y'all don't know the truth

>being this retarded
You can't go out in the streets without seeing people liking fb posts on their phone.

Trump is a successful businessman as well

The problem is that Zuck has level 9000 aspergers, he will be killed in any debate.

>i don't know the fuck does a bankruptcy implies
It doesn't mean escape from consequences, moron.

But he is user

tell them he'll be running against Hillary and they would reconsider.

He came to Mobile, Alabama and went on a shrimp fishing boat and socialized with locals at our bars. He was very surprised when everyone just treated him like a normal person.

You just described what already happens on Twitter

>Trump is a successful businessman as well
I wonder about that. He still hasn't released his tax returns

>implying that would work if Senator BERNIE SANDERS XD FEEL THE BERN!!!! runs again

youtube.com/watch?v=CQ7kp-SofVs

Redpill me then. Is he actually different from what user says?

>Scams people of their money
Capitalism. Any service you use, Amazon, eBay, Apple, etc all scam your money.

>Files for bankruptcy
He didn't, I believe four of his companies went bankrupt out of the 500 or so he operates

>Talks shit about anyone who doesn't agree with him
Don't you, ya cuck?

Trump's not beta, that's for sure.

>I MADE FACEBOOK NOW GIVE ME YOUR FOOD GOYIM

did you look at his financials? Those say plenty

>Trump's not beta, that's for sure.
If we're going by the assumption that beta means weak Trump exemplifies weakness. He cries about the media like every other day on twitter. Plus his popular vote loss clearly still gets to him, he actually bragged to the Chinese president about his electoral vote win.

>Those say plenty
You know what would say plenty? His tax returns.

>This is why the freedom of speech only applying to the government is bullshit
>I don't understand how the exercise of rights by separate persons (natural or legal) overlap

Just make a few memes and you can change normalfag opinions easily. They'll even conveniently forget he's jewish if zuck just happens to pander to a certain demographic.

And saved by FB and instagram.
Damage control. Hopefully he will start a war against north korea. At least he will do something memorable.

The left is dead and its corpse decays a little more every year.