Are there still any IT jobs or fields where I don't have to work with incompetent women and minorities...

Are there still any IT jobs or fields where I don't have to work with incompetent women and minorities? Or has everything been infiltrated at this point?

just work remotely like a sys(ssy) admin and be indie webdev/appdev or some SAP/botnet/java shit

not IT related but I went to Wendy's the other day to get a chicken sandwich and there was about 8-10 people working there. Really busy. I'm not joking - all of them were women. I even looked twice to make sure. All women.

Um...what the fuck is going guys?

there were still not enough women working, the reason for feminism (created by rich men) was to get women to work, increase the workforce, increase spending, improve eceonomies

its working

Probably forced off Welfare, so they could pay their insane student loans.

>created by rich JEW men

fixed

While meanwhile destroying the nuclear family, turning the law against men and creating a gender war spear headed by Crazy cat ladies and MGTOWs. Wow, nice job guys!

theyre not trying to improve the lives of Americans you idiot. These rich jewish fucks are trying to fuck us over and THAT IS WORKING. So much that American went in a downword spiral and the people got so desperate to end the bullshit they elected donald fucking trump for presidency. Whether you look at feminism from a religious or natural perspective, feminism has no place in a society and it's been proven time and time again men are the leaders of a society.

Sally, Shaniqua, Minh Ho, Abhishek, and Todd. Only one of these individuals contributes monetarily to the company. DIVERSITY YES.

And it's Abishek

Who hurt you?

That's no way to talk about your mother.

>states biological facts of the human race
>must mean somebody hurt me

keep trying.

Every job worth working has been infiltrated

Food service is dominated by women and gay guys. Been that way for decades.

Kill yourself cuck

Get out of here you blue pill mangina / Roastie

pure IT, as in knuckles deep inside a pc and giving new keyboards to 300lb woman because word is "slow" has ZERO females.

This is because its garbage work, and I hate my life almost as much as they hate me for being IT.

oh so you're fine with incompetent white men?

To sell sex bots, artificial wombs and eggs, childcare and supllements, it's indeed a nice job

>incompetent white men
Nice meme user

>minorities
why would you want to work with asians?

jesus christ,
is that way, my dude.

Are there any IT jobs or fields where they'll hire misogynistic, racist pieces of shit? Yeah, Silicon Valley and the gaming industry is loaded with them.

Yes, but what happened to the good old days where the only necessary skill set for getting a job was being a mysoginistic ass hole? I don't have the time to learn code and shit.

How was your virtue signaling this week?

I'm Asian, and I'm often baffled how some white men who work in the same office with the same title as me got the job with the kind of the credentials they have and how they haven't been let go yet with the quality of the work they're committing into the code base.

Anything that has to do with actual work. Low level IT PC repair, the wire running monkey, system administration, etc. If real physical work is required, 99% of the time, it's dominated by men. Usually white with the occasional Latino guy thrown in. From what I've seen, most (read all) women who "are in IT" are usually glorified secretaries. If they're given any sort of actual title or made head of a project, it's because she's riding someones dick that put her there. I've met maybe 2 women who were no nonsense, by the book, get shit done types. One was an older woman whose kids were already out and on their own, so she had plenty of time to devote entirely to her career. The 2nd was an old school dyke.

Poo in loo rajesh

Holy shit I literally hear this retarded accent.

Network Engineering has more women than you'd expect, but they are mostly the sane kind that work hard, got into IT because of actual interest and are fed up with SJWs ruining the image of women in IT