A 7-year-old boy is missing in a forest in northern Japan after his parents made him get out of their car as punishment...

>A 7-year-old boy is missing in a forest in northern Japan after his parents made him get out of their car as punishment for misbehaving.

Japanese parental love
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3615776/Japanese-boy-disappears-parents-leave-forest.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nreCjekf8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only a strict dicipline can make children become into Human Tiger!!!!

is he died?

i hope his parents get jail time

Is he going to return at 18 as a great warrior who tames beasts?

He's going to kill himself

just like in chinese cartoons

>Japan having fellings

Kid having some talk with yokai now perhaps.

This

My parents did the same thing to me once.They caught me stealing other kids tickets at chuck-e-cheese's during my brother's birthday party, so they left me there for like 3 hours

kek

If the kid can't survive in a stupid forest he doesn't deserve to live anyway

He must being yokai himself already kek

>same thing to me once
>at a chuck-e-cheese's
>left me there for like 3 hours
>same thing
>3 hours
>a chuck-e-cheese's

I can't even imagine how scared you are.

literally this

it's all just an act to them

THERES FUCKING BEARS THERE BRO.
YOU FUCKING FAT AMERICUNTS STAND EVEN LESS OF A CHANCE WHEN A BEAR COMES.

bitch I lived in the forest for two weeks by myself with nothing but the clothes off my back when I has 17

Bears are stupid as shit lmao

what are you talking about this is normal

if one of your parents suffers from narcissistic personality disorder

wait till you see that narcissistic rage and anger outbursts lasting hours sometimes days, you haven't seen shit in life

whatever you say chubby cheek billy.
you want a mc nugget for typing all of that? maybe a mc flurry?

a mcnugget?

are you a beggar by profession?

was it your mum who suffered that? She just needs a man in her life to keep her company on those cold Dutch Winter nights. soon you'll have a muslim step dad and everything will be alright again. Stay Strong.

wtf r u talking about you fat cunt? just put a cheese quater pounder in your mouth and a black hlaf pounder in your ass and gtfo.

lel dad

I imagine that a lot, pizzas that an american can´t eat, it must have been horrifying for him

ye, your dad will never find anyone again. maybe Pajeet's mum who shits in the street or han gook's mum who refuses plastic surgeory and wants a natural korean look, but no more pretty aryan grills, me and my fellow syrian brothers will be having them. Yum Yum. :D

EVER.

I hope the wall blocks out your internet. you mexicans only know to shit post.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nreCjekf8k
Everything has a bright side.

wew
there will be no such thing as a wall

ye there will mate. it'll be 20ft tall and you'll pay for it.

Anglo-parents are supposed to be more protective while their kids are below teen compared to Japanese ones. But once kids turn 18, they suddenly insist on independence and adulthood thing. I wonder why this inversion occurs.

I´ll pay for what?

It was terrifying for me because I was afraid that I would get kidnapped and/or molested, and also I don't think you understand how bad the pizza is there

you are putting two different thinking into one package

overprotective parents don't kick their children out

thanks for clearing that up

the vertical structure spanning our border that is going to keep your people out of my country

I know nothing of such nature my american friend
There is no way my country will pay for such infrastructure.

These days, only ghetto blacks have their kid's birthday parties a Chuck E. Cheese. You wouldn't have made it out unharmed if that happened to you today.

>leave a child alone in the mountain of Hokkaido

retarded parents

why wouldn't your country pay for it? surely your government wouldn't sit idly by while hundreds of thousands of mexican citizens flood into the united states illegally every year? how could you expect our nations to get along if you refuse to acknowledge our borders and laws? if you had any decency you would have built the wall yourselves years ago, or at least made some effort to stymie the flood of trash that is flowing into the united states from your country.

not that it matters now though. president trump will have the wall built one way or another, and we can put this whole ugly affair behind us.

this tbqh

It's like a real life anime yes?

Isn't North Japan extremly dangerous with bears everywhere?

what the hell were they thinking? were they just trying to give him a scare and then they were going to come right back? did they think he wouldn't wander off? did they even tell him to stay put? and i know 7 years old is pretty young, but would your first instinct really be to head straight into the woods, and not just start walking down the road?

this all sounds very odd. my guess is the parents killed him, disposed of the body, and then reported the child as missing as a cover up.

>my guess is the parents killed him
now why would they do that?

Fucking furfags are crazy

Wolves and bears will raise the child. He shall be known as Taruzan!

asian culture normalizes furfag behavior
literally half the population are furfags without knowing
do you know how popular zootopia is when it came out

They drove 500m down the road, he was supposed to walk to the car. Kid probably fell into the digital world or something.

He'll be fine

LITERALLY all I want out of life is to live in a Japanese forest in a tent, collect cans and scrap for money, and drink while listening to anime crickets

My sides

This shit is on news everyday. I don't care, just show me the cute news girl talent with their fluff pieces.

what about hanging out in a natural hot spring with some nice nip monkey bros?

I am a seer

the boy is locked up in a basement somewhere in Austria

In 50 years they'll find a man in the wood still thinking that play ww2 is still going on.